Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So she's turning 21 i'm turning 18 (in 5 months) thats not our exact ages but yes it's the legal issue that matters haha.

So she treats me so special, i hang out with her sometimes 5 days in a row, friday nights, saturday nights till late... We used to work together.

The thing is, I've expressed myself already. She didn't push me away but she didn't say no either. She said its the age difference and she almost got caught for it before. (Libido^^^?)
She does talk to guys that are of age, but that's texting not actually hanging out. Although i'm in the 'friend' zone, I do get more flirting, talking and hanging out from her than any other guy. I can tell she keeps me around because of my maturity and figure as someone who can have her back.

I didn't ask her to go for long term, but she knows i'll wait for her and ill be around for her.
When I asked about a guy she talks to she told me she's picky with friends and only people she trusts. She trusts me, she got over the fact that i spend money on her (I trust that she will pay me back if i ever ask, say for gas money when im short till a paycheck)... But she likes me, i'm a special friend to her but any input?

She ain't a virgin but I am. In 6 months i'll be of age and completely ready for serious. If it does become SERIOUS and we get to the pillow talk i have a feeling this girl will most likely
a) Fall in love as she really liked me as a special friend underage and realized my commitment. (All her ex's have warrants, fuck ups, no career)
or
b) Not care im a virign lol
c) Probably wont get to that point at 18

Should I wait? Or will i just be put down when I get to the point where i have my career job already and she's still single.

Thing is, she had her parents leave for a week and had me over instead of any other person.
Then she visits me at work
Then she hits me up first, but before recently she had a habit of not talking for up to 5 days at a time. Recently it's been every day.
We lived an hour apart.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:11 pm 
Dedicated Member

Sorry OP. I couldn't get trough the end. Let me summarize your situation:

You're wasting your time. And this girl is using you for her selfish emotional needs. You're needy, hanging out with this girl this much considering she isn't you GF is pointless. You lend her money (STOP being her caretaker, you're not her caretaker).

You called yourself her SPECIAL FRIEND? What does that even mean? In my world it means something else, my girlfriend has these so called special friends to whom she talks about how I am emotionless prick while they all want to fuck her. Just like you want, fuck this girl. You just don't know it yet, your brain's been washed by twilight movies and advice you probably got by parents from 'how to treat girls 101'.

Considering you posted this thread in relationship section just reeks how you are hopelessly in love with this girl. But you're way to young to understand now.

Welcome to this forum. If you live long to stay here and learn how to take tough love from us, your biggest problem will be should or should you not have a threesome with your girlfriend and her sister.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:17 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

5 days a week and not even a handjob ? Any kissing at all ? ANYTHING ?! Holy shit

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:25 pm 
The Grand Puba

My stance hasn't changed on this girl since your original post about this girl.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:51 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
So she's turning 21 i'm turning 18 (in 5 months) thats not our exact ages but yes it's the legal issue that matters haha.

So she treats me so special, i hang out with her sometimes 5 days in a row, friday nights, saturday nights till late... We used to work together.

The thing is, I've expressed myself already. She didn't push me away but she didn't say no either. She said its the age difference and she almost got caught for it before. (Libido^^^?)
She does talk to guys that are of age, but that's texting not actually hanging out. Although i'm in the 'friend' zone, I do get more flirting, talking and hanging out from her than any other guy. I can tell she keeps me around because of my maturity and figure as someone who can have her back.

I didn't ask her to go for long term, but she knows i'll wait for her and ill be around for her.
When I asked about a guy she talks to she told me she's picky with friends and only people she trusts. She trusts me, she got over the fact that i spend money on her (I trust that she will pay me back if i ever ask, say for gas money when im short till a paycheck)... But she likes me, i'm a special friend to her but any input?

She ain't a virgin but I am. In 6 months i'll be of age and completely ready for serious. If it does become SERIOUS and we get to the pillow talk i have a feeling this girl will most likely
a) Fall in love as she really liked me as a special friend underage and realized my commitment. (All her ex's have warrants, fuck ups, no career)
or
b) Not care im a virign lol
c) Probably wont get to that point at 18

Should I wait? Or will i just be put down when I get to the point where i have my career job already and she's still single.

Thing is, she had her parents leave for a week and had me over instead of any other person.
Then she visits me at work
Then she hits me up first, but before recently she had a habit of not talking for up to 5 days at a time. Recently it's been every day.
We lived an hour apart.
Pillow talk? WTF is this? Seriously, you don't realize it yet, but you're talking like her "best friend." Trust me, guys that leave the friendzone are far more charming and masculine than you appear to be. Plus, they are generally just fuck boys for the time being and absolutely not "relationship" material. Don't kid yourself. Go out and work on yourself and quit hanging out with a girl that's already disqualified you. She gives you attention, yet she has already said no. You think she wants to be lonely on those nights she has no one to talk to? Fuck no. That's why she has you. A little conversation here, some ego stroking there....now it doesn't feel so bad not to have a real man to talk to and fuck. That's your role. Leave it. It's degrading your idea of what a male and female relationship is supposed to be like.