PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:54 am 
Dedicated Member

Well, you get them.
You give them 3 months, no, 6, try a year to get the love bug out. But no, 3 years later and the bitch won't shut up about how amazing he is.

I am going through this right now, no wait, I've been going through this for like 4 years now.
Great, amazing friend but almost (no jokes) every time, she's spinning the same old spiel.
Every story somehow leads back to some other story about her boyfriend, what he did, how he's great.
For example, she's talking about her new work schedule? Oh, but her boyfriend works this and that schedule and he's so good at doing over time and blah blah.

I've told her straight up, you are obsessed with him. Nothing. Oh, but this is what true love is!

And on top of how great he is, he's super good looking (he's not), he's so intelligent, such a handyman, what a great job, and best part his huge salary.

Basically I know this dude's resume by heart.

Yesterday I did a new approach on her. "Oh, seems like you care a lot about how much he brings to the table, always talking about his money huh?" She got a bit embarrassed but nothing.

I don't know how to get her to minimize her talking about him. I've tried the nice way and mean way.
And she's a really great friend but this...Ugh.

No wait, maybe the next guy I go out with, I should purposely ramble about him non stop like she does?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:38 am 

The next time you have a conversation with her where she DOESN'T mention her boyfriend, shower her with sincere praise.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:41 am 
The Grand Puba

Hater

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:13 pm 
Dedicated Member

Hater? What?

I wanna see you listen to your buddy tell you every time how amazing his girl is.

And what's more, if I tell her about a guy I'm seeing, or a date I went on, or some relationship issue, she immediately has some story about her boyfriend.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:48 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Hater? What?

I wanna see you listen to your buddy tell you every time how amazing his girl is.

And what's more, if I tell her about a guy I'm seeing, or a date I went on, or some relationship issue, she immediately has some story about her boyfriend.
As men we immediately nip that shit in the bed. Call him pussy whipped. Easy . My bros even have a whip tone . Really fixes the situation quick with humor lmao

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:57 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I don't know how to get her to minimize her talking about him.
Scissor her.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:59 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how to get her to minimize her talking about him.
Scissor her.
She's not very attractive, sadly.