Stoner zone

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: Stoner zone
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:57 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey gang,

I doubt anyone has the answer to this "issue" I experience.

When ocassionally I smoke a little weed, and Im talking 1-2 light puffs so as not to be uber high....my spontaneous humor in the zone is spot on. Its real, funny, one after the other, unscripted. It just comes to me in social situations. I can see and find humor easily and its not because I feel less inhibited. It has to do more with creativity triggered by weed.

Of course, Im trying to tap into this creativity when not high which does occur when not high, but not as easily or on command. Its whenever it wants to come out.

Can anyone relate and have a suggestion on how to transpose this issue?

Thank you

Reflex

Post subject: Re: Stoner zone
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:24 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

well drugs lower your inhibitions. If you are anxiety free you say whatever you want. Don't know what to suggest to you though. If you aren't as outgoing , spend time building your social circle and go out WITH them. That definitely makes you more fun and outgoing. Just don't go memorizing shitty PUA lines hoping it'll have the same effects.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:45 am 
English Muffin

Could be a placebo but if you think it's helping you then go for it

I will continue to stretch my lucky rubber band that turns me into Tony Stark

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

It's really common. The same effect is true of alcohol. The only difference is you like who you are more on weed. Drugs serve to teach us one lesson. Our "sober" mindset is only an illusion of a stable perspective with a stable personality. When we use drugs, such as weed, our perception changes and so does our personality. More or less, your focus has changed to see things differently. That is your answer. It isn't that weed makes you better it is that weed showed you who you'd like to become when you're sober. The only differrence is buying into the idea that you can be that person anytime if you decide to believe it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:03 pm 
King Among Mortals

You should try methamphetamine, it really make you funnier than weed.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

no,well very rarely,i get shoved inside my head and overthinking

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The feeling your chasing is called feeling good. Youve gotta get to the point where your having a blast while your picking up women. When trainers talk about "getting in state" thats the excercise you need to get where you want to be. The more you practice putting yourself in that state of being ready to recieve a good time the easier and more powerful itll get. Look up videos on techniques to get into state for pickup