PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

^Hahaha............do you actually wanna win clients here or not?

Everybody judge from that what you will...what an idiot....its not getting win you any fee paying clients thats for sure...talk about total lack of common sense :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats the dumbest sales pitch ive ever heard

------------

Heading to a social tonight..there will be about 15+ chicks there...anyone who wants to come PM me asap.....

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:53 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Check out http://www.scotlair.com. We've been on the go since 2008 and although traffic's down a bit since the rise of Facebook closed groups, the guys still look in.

When it comes to day game, have a look at mulder's FRs. He's in Edinburgh and day game is pretty much all he does, in Scotland and all over Europe.

- VB
Thanks for advertising your e-book - flagged to moderators.

I met a few guys from the glasgow scotlair last year - said its not very active anymore and too many teenagers and negativity

But...each to their own I guess....
Hey everyone, here's a REMINDER OF OUR RULES:

Self-promotion in posts is not allowed. Something like this looks like a grey area since the dude's linking to a standard lair site, but since the poster stands to profit from directing traffic via the link in his post (which I can only assume from the context of the above exchange), it's not allowed.

Linking to your site(s) in your signature is allowed, even if you stand to profit from them. Obviously you shouldn't link to anything that installs malware or anything with bad intentions like that. I hope it can also go without saying that you shouldn't just post shit like "Hey check out the link in my signature." Forum posts should be used to add value to discussions without shamelessly promoting yourself, but having your links to YOUR content in your signatures gives people a chance to check out more of your shit if they like what you have to say.

Any and all kinds of affiliate marketing is not allowed if you're not a mod. The links in your signature should lead to content that YOU made, not stuff that someone else made that you're trying to get a sales commission from.

All of this should be plain to understand via the Forum Rules, which you can find posted at the top of every sub-forum.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, basically looking for a wing or two to go out with in Edinburgh only. Know my way around the Edinburgh clubbing scene quite well. Might also be experimenting with Day Game too. Just PM me. No negative guys please! I'm a laid-back, confident guy so looking for other cool wings who are also comfortable in their own skin.

Happy sarging lads! :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Hey guys, basically looking for a wing or two to go out with in Edinburgh only. Know my way around the Edinburgh clubbing scene quite well. Might also be experimenting with Day Game too. Just PM me. No negative guys please! I'm a laid-back, confident guy so looking for other cool wings who are also comfortable in their own skin.

You dont sound comfortable in your own skin if your writing strongly worded negative PMs to me??? What's that all about??

Ive met at least 10 wings off here...all fine and sound as a pound :lol:

If your normal and know how to hold a conversation, you're more than welcome...we wont accept judgement on somebody else's game here or people trying to sell us stuff....beginners or advanced are welcome.

Everybody in the lair is chilled out and always up for a laugh

Usual hotspots are:

Anywhere around George Street:

Opal, El Barrio, Shanghai, Lulu + all bars roundabout there

Cowgate/grassmarket: normally a turkey shoot depending on the night, full of younger girls

Last edited by impulseman on Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

You dont sound comfortable in your own skin if your writing strongly worded PMs to me???

Ive met at least 10 wings off here...all fine and sound as a pound :lol:

Everyone stay well clear of this guy please...sent me a crazy PM with endless negativity :lol: ....we have an established scene here already....
Wow...what a lie! I merely responded to HIS pm message to ME! Here's what he wrote: "Yo...i do nightgame in edinburgh every weekend - hit me up 07505 xxxxx". I responded by saying: "Don't want to sarge with you (given the negativity you were involved in in earlier posts). don't respond to my last post. Thanks". How is this endless negativity? I just want to avoid negative people. That's all I wrote in my pm to him. I'll post a screenshot once I figure out how....The only thing I've amended is his phone number by replacing digits with xxxxxx.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hhm..are you another one of VB's homies???

Go back to scotlair man...we don't want anyone selling stuff here im afraid...

And yeh..thanks for the photoshop in advance :P

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hhm..are you another one of VB's homies???

Go back to scotlair man...we don't want anyone selling stuff here im afraid...

And yeh..thanks for the photoshop in advance :P
I don't know who VB is and you are lying. fortunately, a moderator will be able to access my account and verify the pm's. I have typed your messages to me and mine to you word-for-word... this was my second post on here and I've not been here too long. you appear to have been here forever.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I don't know who VB is and you are lying. fortunately, a moderator will be able to access my account and verify the pm's. I have typed your messages to me and mine to you word-for-word... this was my second post on here and I've not been here too long. you appear to have been here forever.
Hhm...you posted right next to him......im just letting everybody know to be careful with you

Yes...we're the established Edinburgh lair...there are many guys here. If you want to come with us you're more than welcome..its a good laugh and you'll have a lot of fun

But, we won't accept selling or any underhand selling tactics to steal people to other forums. This is a non-selling lair and coaches or people with something to sell should go elsewhere

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Hhm...you posted right next to him......im just letting everybody know to be careful with you

Yes...we're the established Edinburgh lair...there are many guys here. If you want to come with us you're more than welcome..its a good laugh and you'll have a lot of fun

But, we won't accept selling or any underhand selling tactics to steal people to other forums. This is a non-selling lair and coaches or people with something to sell should go elsewhere
I didn't post next to him and stop amending your posts here. I posted after the moderator's message and specifically said "No negative guys please!" - which was for you and VB as you two have been exchanging negative messages. And then you post a message about me which was a lie. And then you lied again by saying my transcript of my message to you was inaccurate and that I would be photo shopping the screenshot. That's why I'll be contacting chief the moderator. you're just a liar.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Sorry, no selling here dude..you posted next to VB (as did recci) and you're part of his crowd..its so obvious...no point trying to back track now

We wont accept selling or people trying to sell coaching programs to the edinburgh group

We've been established for a few years and we've all had a great laugh...so...take from that what you will

All legitimate non-selling guys who are looking to meet chicks on a good night out are welcome.

Once again the usual spots are:

George Street - lots of clubs and bars here
Cowgate - different crowd but a lot of fun too

We're all very chilled out, don't take things seriously and wont judge your game (we've had some really good guys and a mix of beginners/intermediates), plus foreigners including Aussies, Germans, Polish, students, professionals etc etc

We normally meet on a Friday night (or Saturday) in a bar beforehand, and see where the night takes us

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Sorry, no selling here dude..you posted next to VB (as did recci) and you're part of his crowd..its so obvious...no point trying to back track now

We wont accept selling or people trying to sell coaching programs to the edinburgh group

We've been established for a few years and we've all had a great laugh...so...take from that what you will

All legitimate non-selling guys who are looking to meet chicks on a good night out are welcome.

Once again the usual spots are:

George Street - lots of clubs and bars here
Cowgate - different crowd but a lot of fun too

We're all very chilled out, don't take things seriously and wont judge your game (we've had some really good guys and a mix of beginners/intermediates), plus foreigners including Aussies, Germans, Polish, students, professionals etc etc

We normally meet on a Friday night (or Saturday) in a bar beforehand, and see where the night takes us
I am not part of any crowd. Nor am I selling anything. You have been reported to the moderator. btw, who is "we"? Are you a moderator of the Edinburgh group or something? Your posts don't make sense and you don't sound normal. Anybody with reasonable intelligence would figure that out by reading the last 10 or so posts on this thread. You are clearly lying. Thankfully, the mod will have transcripts of previous versions of your posts on here and look into it. I'm getting out of this negativity! I can't believe I got involved with such petty negativity lol.

Good luck and happy sarging everyone else! :D

ps why aren't other members of the Edinburgh group backing you up on here? I haven't had any pm from someone else at all. You're the only one who pm'd me with your mobile no. without even wanting to have a conversation on here first. All this is very strange.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Sure, we'll just take your word it - thanks for showing us what positivity looks like with all your negativity :D :D

Calling people liars is clearly stepping over the line - we don't judge anyone here or where they are in their game. Even if your a beginner (or advanced) you're more than welcome to join us.

The only criteria is if you just want to cause trouble (like you are) then you're not a good fit for us I'm afraid.....

Once again, we don't accept people trying to sell e-books or coaching programs here. We also won't accept name calling.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]