Post subject: Being brutal with women
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Does being brutal with women ever work? Right now, I'm still learning. By the way, what does AFC stand for?

By brutal, I mean, if she is boring, straight up tell her that she's boring. If she's kind of ugly, telling her. I got a need to just put a woman in her place. You know how Mystery and Neil kind of tell us to take things and make it ours. Put our own spin on it. I find it hard to be myself with women sometimes because the honest truth might destroy them and destroy my chances with them. I guess maybe I find it hard to see myself doing routines. I've never been a great actor. I have gotten laid and I did do some negging on my last girlfriend but I did the negging after I had already fucked her. I kind of did things backward with my last girlfriend. She fucked me when she didn't even like me all that much if you can believe that. So she fucks me and I notice that she isn't really digging me all that much but then I grow comfortable with her finally and start telling her stories and negging and then she starts liking me. This was even before I knew what negging was or any of the PUA stuff.

I'm just kind of fed up with life I guess and women are included in that. I'm afraid that my disdain for life will come off when I'm out meeting women.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:17 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Firstly, AFC stands for "Average Frustrated Chump"

Secondly, if you tell a Girl that she's boring or ugly straight out, Then all your gonna get is a Slap and No chance of getting laid!
Basically, by Negging, your not being harsh to the target, your just making a statement that can be taken either way! To throw her off balance!!!
Most girls expect how guys will approach them, but if you start saying things that confuse them, Take away their attention and even get their friends to single them out (E.g. Have you ever noticed you friends nose wiggles when she laughs, its so cute!)
Cant remember who said it, but being a PUA (Pick Up Artist) is being something different!! So you stand out from the other 5/10 guys who have approached her that night!

Know what i mean?

Climax

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Does being brutal with women ever work? Right now, I'm still learning. By the way, what does AFC stand for?

By brutal, I mean, if she is boring, straight up tell her that she's boring. If she's kind of ugly, telling her. I got a need to just put a woman in her place. You know how Mystery and Neil kind of tell us to take things and make it ours. Put our own spin on it. I find it hard to be myself with women sometimes because the honest truth might destroy them and destroy my chances with them. I guess maybe I find it hard to see myself doing routines. I've never been a great actor. I have gotten laid and I did do some negging on my last girlfriend but I did the negging after I had already fucked her. I kind of did things backward with my last girlfriend. She fucked me when she didn't even like me all that much if you can believe that. So she fucks me and I notice that she isn't really digging me all that much but then I grow comfortable with her finally and start telling her stories and negging and then she starts liking me. This was even before I knew what negging was or any of the PUA stuff.

I'm just kind of fed up with life I guess and women are included in that. I'm afraid that my disdain for life will come off when I'm out meeting women.
Have you ever had a girl tell you that you are ugly or boring? I am sure it didn't make you want the girl more. Women are different than men...sure...but let's not lose our common sense. negging is good if it is FLIRTING. women know the difference between a flirt and a jerk. they like flirts (if done properly) and they dislike jerks. don't be a jerk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I got a need to just put a woman in her place
Yes I agree, there was a brief period in my life that I also was being "direct" and I felt a need to "put people in their place". Telling chicks here and there that they are boring, too fat, too emotional etc. I felt like the king....
Of course I was terribly insecure and had not ANY success with women. As I should, because my personality was hideous at least. Probably worst...
If you are going to lie to yourself and assume that every chick you interact with is not good enough for ya, than you're right, NO chick will ever be, so get used to a hermit kind of life style :) And get some gloves, because you'll need to protect that hand palm from wear and tear :)
I mean this: if you interact with a chick and you really feel that there's just NO WAY that you are attracted to her, just disengage with style and approach/talk/flirt another. No need to put somebody down. REALLY, there is no point. Nobody wins by doing that. Not you, because you'll be in a bad state, by letting that kind of language flow from your lips.
I know that you can solve these situations with class. Just try it next time if you are in a similar situation, you WILL feel better.
Good question/post by the way, you touched on a pretty important issue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks guys. Yeah, I talked to one of those girls last night that need to be put in her place. I didn't do it. I let her walk all over me. God, and I felt like shit after hanging up the phone with her. I couldn't think fast and didn't what to say to each thing she said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hmmm ok, I guess we need to make a distinction here between:
1) A guy that is always trying to put others down by "putting them in their place"
2) A guy that is always put in his place.
3) A guy that is able to set his boundaries when necessary. He does this usually with clever wit (negs) or maybe sometimes with a more serious nature, depending on the situation ( NOT like a serial killer).
Quote:
I didn't do it. I let her walk all over me.
You were the 2nd guy on the phone yesterday I guess. Don't worry about it. It happens to all of us. It's part of the game. You can learn to become the 3rd guy.
Quote:
God, and I felt like shit after hanging up the phone with her.
Was she that bad? What was she saying to you that made you feel like shit? It sounds to me that she was psychologically abusing you. Or do just feel bad because you could have busted her balls a bit, play with her in a fun way etc but you didn't and actually that is the reason that you feel bad about it?

In case of the verbal abuse: next time she calls (I hope that you are not interested in this girl, right?), make sure you mention at least 10 times that you'll go to the authorities to report her as an abusin' stalker :) If it goes to court, I'll fly over to be your witness. but seriously: if a chick, or any person for that matter, is that fucked up, there is no point, I'd say, to be with them.

In the second case all you need to do is sharpen your teasing skills and not be afraid to stand up for yourself. Teasing skills can also be learned by reframing the situation. Meaning that you assume a place of higher value and therefore can bust on her how she is trying to pick you up, how she's being a psycho by saying this and thus implying that. Read some posts about it, but make sure you practice this as often as you can. Also because actually it IS a lot of fun doing it. It for sure beats the hell out of those politically correct social what do you do, where you're from bullshit.

Standing up for yourself is easier than you think. You have to realize what you want. Remind yourself that you are the one with the value here and that it is important to you that you too enjoy your life.

Don't be afraid that people with give you shit just because you don't agree with their boring plans. In fact a lot of people can give you shit, because a lot of people are pretty unhappy out there. But are you going to eat it, or will you move on to that plate of caviar?

Don't feel like shit because some chick tries to make you feel bad. You should feel good about yourself: you realize that you are not fucked up like her. You realize that your attitude is different from hers. With the next chick, just tease more and remember: I ya don't like the way the situation is going, communicate it to change it.

Texas Ranger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm done being nice to girls. That's the last one that I'm being nice to. I'm fucking sick of it. They make you pay for being nice to them. Fuck those bitches.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:27 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Every woman I meet is a total bitch. I'm beginning to think that women are incapable of friendship. They only want to know you if you are fucking them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hey phorm, take it easy man, don't become one of those women hating guys that's all bitter and so fort.
It's really not attractive...

So what did she actually say to you on that phone? Share it man, we can all learn form this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:17 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

phorm don't be dumb. nice people get walked all over every single day!!! Women, or men. Nobody respects a pansy. Just change your body language, you seem to type like you probably slouch with no smile on your damn face walking in life. :D Smile damnit, no need to be angry. You seem sexually frustrated hey? Just go to a club, start gaming, grind and have a good time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think I do hate women. I just don't fucking like them. I'll fuck em but as far as talking to some of these American women....no, not really into that.

What did she say to me on the phone?

Well, first she tried to imply that I was gay. She said something about gay.

I said, "What?....gay? .. I'm not gay. "

I don't even know what the hell she was talking about there. She was on ecstacy and drunk. I've never been called gay before in my life and my voice is very masculine.

And she was asking me why I was such a dick. I'm just thinking, "she called me up to ask me why I'm a dick?" This is coming from a girl who says she likes to be slapped around a little bit. So which is it...you liked to be slapped around or you have a problem with me being a dick? I've never met this woman face to face...it was just a phone call.

She just kept asking me questions like "why don't you have a girlfriend?" and crap like that. I can't remember all the questions she asked me. She was so obnoxious but yet she was very much like many other American women that I've met. She just didn't make me feel like a man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:26 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

In her way, she's shit testing you. Why don't you have a girlfriend? Simple answer is because no girl has lived up to your standards. Or say because No girl has passed my Girlfriend Test(Search through forums). She's being harsh because she has no bond with you, and could careless, because like you said you never seen her face to face. She's trying to be in control plain and simple...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

dnt be brutal but tease, if she's yabbering on an you wanna leave, i normally use the ok im goin to see my freind now ur sorta boring me come find me when you have something interesting to say. its alrite i suppose as long as u say it in a joky way.