PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:49 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

This is purely from experiencing my own social group and recently started to take over another social circle slowly but surely.

A couple of women in my group are pretty much ball busters. If you are an outside male, best believe you better have some game for these two ladies. My best friend is a woman who regularly dishes out some really intense banter. Back in the day, I was like the guy I will describe in the next sentence, I apologized, I looked for her approval and I was treating her like I would treat my mother. Yuck. No wonder i was in the friendzone.

As years went on and I improved myself, I detached myself more and more from her. Eventually it came to a point where she just complains about my behavior but she knows that being mad at me or lecturing me is pointless. She knows that I am who I am and no amount of yelling or guilt tripping me is going to change me. This has made us close.

I eventually laid with her a few times after my transformation and she is still my friend to this day. We are pretty comfortable with one another. That's one alpha female, then there is another alpha female in the group whom I met later a few years later. She was interesting, she tried to ballbust me the first time i met her but I had the nonchalant, playful and go with the flow type attitude ingrained and she never got to me. She definitely asked me some tough questions like "how many girls have you banged" "listen to me or else" but like my friend she got the memo that I wasn't going to play her games. She plays along with whatever I say most of the time. She still tries to get a rise here and there but its far less compared to other dudes I have seen her interact with.

Two weeks I went to Toronto with them. Funny. We added another guy from our social group to the trip. Man o man. All three chicks were ragging on him during the car trip and teasing him relentlessly. All he could do was chuckle it all away. I defended him towards the end by ballbusting the girls and trying to get him to join in on my self amusement but it's not my job to help him grow a pair. He didn't seem to want to overstep even though I was clearly self amusing and the ladies were giving it their best shot to throw me off. I was outcome independent and they accepted it.

It was astonishing to watch how they treated him vs how they treated me.

With me they were all sweet as they can be. Even checking up on me if I was sightseeing and trailing behind the group and saying things like "come on Mr. A, don't want anyone to snatch you up here". With this other dude they were throwing remarks like "oh you should drive next time, oh wait you don't have a car" or "yeah how's your cocaine business going" or "don't talk to me like that"

The things I have learned from years from watching my ladies interact with other men.

1. Outcome independence is a must.

2. Practice self amusement.

3. Confident: I mean when isn't it required.

4. Don't play into their games. If you refuse to play they don't have anything to on you.

5. If they give you drama about you, you either shrug it off and change the subject, ask them if they need a minute to chill, or just disappear from all that jazz until they get over it. This was especially true for when I was detaching myself from my close friend. She would throw some drama about me and insult me and we wouldn't speak for like a week. I would come back into her life and she would just resume our little happy relationship.

6. Don't treat her like your mother. Look at the relationship that you have with your mom, if that's you, stop it right now.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:02 pm 

Personally I don't believe there's such a thing as "Alpha Female".

I mean the qualities you iterate are not necessary for "Alpha females", they're necessary for all females.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:08 pm 

Quote:

I mean the qualities you iterate are not necessary for "Alpha females", they're necessary for all females.

I suppose and there's always that one girl in the group that is the head honcho. All females submit to her and all weak males obey her.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:51 pm 

I also don't believe in the term. These chicks just sound immature. Banter is fine but this sounds like too much especially if they need to fill a car ride with negative banter. And drama and insults in a friendship? How do you draw the line between alpha female and disfunctional?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:31 pm 

Quote:
I also don't believe in the term. These chicks just sound immature. Banter is fine but this sounds like too much especially if they need to fill a car ride with negative banter. And drama and insults in a friendship? How do you draw the line between alpha female and disfunctional?

That stuff was back in the day, i don't experience any insults or consistent drama. Women will always give you drama at some point. It's unavoidable. Best thing you can do is minimize it.

And the banter its no different from when guys take jabs at each other from time to time. It's just funny watching other dudes just tolerate it rather than giving it back.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

2nd.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:55 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

That stuff was back in the day, i don't experience any insults or consistent drama. Women will always give you drama at some point. It's unavoidable. Best thing you can do is minimize it.

And the banter its no different from when guys take jabs at each other from time to time. It's just funny watching other dudes just tolerate it rather than giving it back.

Yeah but relentlessly? Like I know some dudes who would do that relentlessly in a car ride. Not even to me more so to each other. They're immature. There's a difference between some drama at a point and a car ride with some females who take it too far. They sound just like these dudes where when I introduced them to a new person they'd keep the jokes up to the point where I'm embarrassed have to tell them to stop and the new person says never again. What would you say is the difference between these girls and how immature women act? I'm asking and maybe your friends are ok... But posts like this can get a new guy thinking negativity and drama is normal so when they find a crazy chick who plays games and has emotional issues they think this is what an alpha female is.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:18 pm 
The Grand Puba

I also have a problem with the whole "Alpha" thing when it comes to males and females. In pickup it tends to be the guy that can make the other guys back down (notice that I didn't say leader). I've come across so many women with type A personalities, but at the end of the day they normally follow the typical male/female rules when it comes to dating and relationships and they don't try to dominate the men that they are with if he's the type of guy that doesn't allow for that type of behavior. Attraction tends to make people want to play their stereotypical roles during the "courting" process.

I believe, instinctively women know that being dominating isn't attractive. The girls that you speak of weren't worried about being attractive and were just being part of the group and capitalized on a guy that was willing to have his balls busted.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:38 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Maybe a strong personality? I don't think 'Alpha Female' is a good word to use.

The "strong independent woman" wants to get plowed as badly and be as submissive as the average chick at the bar.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:25 pm 
Dedicated Member

I'm with Assertive on this.

It may be far-fetched, but I would describe alpha female like "hard-to-get", or one which knows 'the game' and possess more masculine traits or combines both energies and is heavily goal-oriented.

Anyway. Mental Masturbation.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I know exactly the type of chick Mr.A is talking about. She's dominant, aggressive, and controlling. She does it by default with everyone. And the handful of guys she actually falls for, are the few who don't mold to her shtick.

And I don't know why everyone keeps asking about their age. From what I've noticed, this type of woman becomes more common as they get older(at least up to 40s). It's not "immaturity" unless you think most women become less "mature" with age(which would make it a contradictory definition).