PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:44 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

About two months ago, I had unprotected sex with my current roommate, which was a huge mistake. She was suspected of giving me chlamydia in the past, but she showed me a paper showing that she was negative and she showed me a new paper showing she is negative now as well...yet I was infected two times? I wasn't with any other women, so the tests she received must have been false negatives.

The strange thing is I was treated for chlamydia using 2 grams of Azithroymcin which was a terrible experience. This was about a month ago. So the symptoms disappeared within the first day after taking the medicine because it was so strong. So after a month or so, I woke up today and I had discharge...again?

Either the chlamydia is living in my gut and reinfected me...or my roommate sucked my cock while I was sleeping...

I don't want to tell her she has chlamydia because she will be pissed and maybe kick me out. I currently have no other place to live. I'm still saving my money for my own apartment, but I'm not quite there yet.

Is it more likely I was reinfected with chlamydia from my gut (what I think) or my roommate sucked me in my sleep?

She is really horny and always wants to have sex, but I'm not attracted to her at all. If we have sex in the future, I will always use condoms, but I don't even have the desire to do anything with her anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:18 am 
Dedicated Member

Did you finish your medications as prescribed?

From your gut? That's a first.

Go see a doctor.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Did you finish your medications as prescribed?

From your gut? That's a first.

Go see a doctor.
Yes, I plan to see how my discharge looks tomorrow morning...probably yellow or whitish again. I will go to the clinic I went to last time to deal with this. Yes, I took the full 2 grams of Azithromycin all at once. You would think it would have killed off the infection completely, since it was such a large dose.

Here is a link describing what might be my situation:

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-new ... 88/?no-ist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I'm officially std free.