PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So here is the story:

We met about a month ago, had a really good time, kissed, slept together (just sleep) in my friend's house, since he lived near the place we met. After this we obvioulsy started texting back and forth, had a one on one date about a week after we met. This also went very well.

1 day after our first date she went on holiday for 10 days. During that time we texted a little bit but I dindn't really initialize much conversation because she wouldnt have 3G in a foreign country and she was away with her friends. Still, about every second or third day she started up chatting with me when she was back at the hotel. So we had some chat and thats it.

Now here's the thing. After she got back we went on a second date at my place. Things got really hot here and at some point, after touching her basically everywhere, which she didn't mind as far as I could tell, I tried sliding my hand down her pants. She pushed it away, so I took that as a sign that this was 1 step too far. The date didn't end, we still made out after and agreed that we had a real fun time. However, since that date she's not been investing so much in the texting as before. First thing I said, obviously, was trying to setup a third date for this weekend, but she has to work both days from 13:00 till 23:00, so that was not possible. After, I just tried making some conversation like we had done before, but she didn't really invest. A conversation needs 2 people but right now our two conversations in the past 4 days ended after about 6 or 7 messages, and I don't understand what changed.

I would hate to blow this up. I've been with about 15 woman in the past 2 years, because I want to find the ideal girlfriend and this one is the first one that really sparks something inside me.

So anyway, did she lose interest? Did I go too far too soon? How can I recover from this?

What I'm thinking right now is that I simply went too far and I should give her some room now, instead of jumping all over her with texts. Maybe just stay quiet until Monday and then ask for another weekday date?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:05 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You didn't go too far. Quite the opposite. You didn't go far enough.

Too many guys completely give up at the first sign of resistance. She accepted a date at your place. She's not an idiot, she understands the implications. That's not to say accepting a date is accepting something will happen, it's simply to say she's accepting the possibility of something happening. Aka she's into the idea.

But from there on out it's your job to seduce and turn her on. She was probably feeling a bit uncomfortable in that moment. Or nervous. Or not just there yet. And you completely backed away - first try. Why?

Lay off her a bit. You're being reactive and panicky.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for your tip. I'll keep it in mind.

I didn't completely back away. I just took a step back and kept doing the same things I was doing before I went for her pants. But from that moment on she kind of put one of her legs over the other, blocking the front. It's kind of hard to explain but it was hard to reach for it again.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:27 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I would hate to blow this up. I've been with about 15 woman in the past 2 years, because I want to find the ideal girlfriend and this one is the first one that really sparks something inside me.
Keep telling yourself she's not any different than the previous 15. Adjust your actions accordingly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

If this happens again you should get up and say "you know what, if you're not into it than we should stop" then check emails and let her wonder wtf. Then get back to her and see how she wants more. Worked for me once or twice... ;-)