PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm back practicing the game and it feels good to be back. Each night I go out I feel excited.
I don't know how I get in the zone, it just happens naturally. Maybe because training my skillset is becoming my passion.
I go out at a minimum of four nights a week. I do an average of 3 aproaches a night that includes sets with girls. The guy-sets i don't count.
The newbie drill from mystery says that you should do 12 aproaches a night but I don't push myself that hard yet. I just wanna have fun. In a month I wanna reach that goal. In Brussels there isn't realy a target rich envirennoment. It's mostly 90% dudes and 10% girls. I'm not exaggerating.
There is a place however, wich has a better percentage. It's the dace cafe 'madame moustache'. They mostly play lindy hop and have lady nights. I only go there during the week since you don't have to pay entry fee then. But the rest of the dancebars are not that target rich.

8/20/2016 Location: "the big game" in Brussels

The big game is the name of the bar. It's a bit of a coincidence it is called that way since I train my game there. As I enter the venue, I try to smile as good as I can. In front of me are only guys. My smile goes away as fast as it came. When you fly solo you should talk to people and look like you're having fun. I didn't have the courage to talk, they were all watching the soccer game Brazil vs Germany. So I orderd a beer. I promised myself that it would be my only beer and I did keep my promise. So there I stood, with a big pint in my hand watching the game, alone in a corner. I said to myself that this wasn't good, so I went upstairs to the dancefloor to do something about it. The dancefloor was empty, everyone stood there watching from the side. So i walked in the middle doing a little dancemove and smiled. Not very effective, but people now recognize me. I went into the smokers area and asked for a cigaret. They gladly gave me one. Normaly I have my own package but I tought it would be a great way to start a conversation. But from the moment I have to speak I get aproach anxiety. I feel excited and fear at the same time. This is a very addictive feeling for me. And when I speak I feel sweet relief. But I didn't talk. lol. I just smoked my cigaret and went dancing. I danced with some guys who clearly were looking for girls. But it is better than dancing alone. I spot 2 girls dancing by themselfs and one creepy guy hovering over them. I go in with 'looks like the party is over here, if I weren't gay you would so be mine.' It didn't hook because they didn't speak english. This is a big problem in my game. Most girls don't speak dutch or english. I get blown out of the set because I'm not good non-verbaly or speak french. Practice makes perfect. I went back dancing in the middle and I get proximity from some girls. I gather the courage to talk but I was to late. An other guy came in and began a conversation. He failed and now there was alot more presure on the opener. I didn't have the balls. Damn it! There weren't any sets over so I went back home.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

8/21/2016 Location: 'The Big Game' Brussels

I didn't feel like going out tonight, but I pushed myself out of my comfort zone. It is sunday so there aren't many people. I order a beer at the bar. Two guys I met last week were sitting next to me. I didn't saw them, but they opened me. We talked and drank some beers. They payed my drinks for the whole night, which was awesome. We did some silly dance moves on the dance floor and people started to gather with us. None of them were girls. We did some dance battles and had lots of fun.

After that they wanted to do a special kind of shot that they had made by the barman. It was a mix of 2 liquors and tabasco. At that point I didn't know what was in the shot. What comes next is one of those cringe moments I regularly have in my live.
As I take the shot I didn't feel anything, but after two seconds the burning feeling came. I puke a little on the floor. I run to the bathroom with puke in my mouth but the toilet was occupied. So I puke it all in the sink. A fast clean up hides the evidence. When I came back they all acted natural. Why was that? They didn't ask were I disappeared to. YES!!! they didn't saw it. Their backs were turned while we did the shots. The only thing you could see was a little puddle of liquor and food pieces.
Muhahahaha -smooth criminal!-.

We are back on the dance floor and dance a little crazy. For some reason it attracts the girls that entered. They were clearly attracted to Hassan, one of the two guys. They even literally pushed each other to approach him. But he didn't take action, he continued dancing. After 5 minutes the girls gave up. And so the window of opportunity closed because two other guys came and gamed the girls. After 10 min. they were grinding against the girls. Maybe I had to take action. Of course I had to, it were the only girls that night! After that I went home. It was midnight and I didn't feel I could go on anymore. I wasn't drunk, just my spirit was depleted.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

8/22/2016 Monday Location: "The Big Game" Brussels

Since I don't have any friends that live in Brussels, I went out alone again, . I arrived at 10:40 pm. There weren't any people that I know, so I ordered a beer. When I turn away from the bar I see Ricky in the smokers area. Ricky is one of the two guys I hang out with in this bar. I say hello and we go into a conversation. After a while the convo dies out and I go away dancing. A few minutes later Hassan arrived, the second guy I hang out with. He introduces me to two friends of him, Gilles and Joachim. We talk about Hassan and Ricky, how we met them, were they study, if they also payed them a beer and so on. Just general small talk.

When I went to smoke there were two girls and a guy that entered. One of the girls eyed me. Okay, this is it. I open with canned material. "Hey, who lies more girls or guys?" The group opens receptively. They didn't understand it clearly so I repeat. They go like "I like boys and he likes girls". They didn't understand me the second time. I thought that repeating myself a third time would demonstrate lower value so I continued the opener. "The reason I ask is because my friend and I red in an article that girls lie more than guys. Is that true?" At this point they go "Aaaah, Lie!!! Boys lie more" The guy says "girls lie more!" At this moment I should have negged the target for her girly reaction but I forgot. I stack with "for shits and giggles, how many numbers are between 0 and 100". I did two things wrong when I asked that question. I didn't adress the whole group, only the guy. And I didn't deliver it correctly, it was how many nines are there between 0 and 100. So I correct myself and fail miserably. I exit the group without saying "nice to meet you". Another mistake I made. The guy went for drinks and I asked to the girls if he was gay. The reason I asked was to make them think I was gay (IOD). They asked why. I answered 'nothing, just asking'. I should have said "because I'm interested, that's why". They took it the wrong way. I went dancing to get in the groove again. I didn't dance alone, a guy I met the other day was dancing with me. At that time I didn't know that the set had failed and I opened again. "Why are you dancing in the corner? Come and dance on the dance floor. This way you'll never meet guys" Target: "No we're just fine here". After a couple of persistent tries I gave up.

At 1 am a lot of people were there. A lot of girls too. They were all dancing. I stood in a circle watching other people do superb dance moves. I didn't do anything because I can't really dance. There were girls dancing with different guys and also girls with girls. I kept my smile trough the whole happening and danced the best I could. I didn't approach any other girls that night. I don't know how to approach dancing sets. I left around 2 am.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

8/23/2016 Tuesday, Location:"The big game" Brussels

I'm becoming a regular in this bar. I feel at home there and know about 6 to 8 people. I arrive at 11:30 pm. Not a lot of people are present. I order a big beer and say hi to the people I know. There are no girls. I learnt that you have to smile a lot, so I did. It's harder than it looks. After a while your smile goes away and its hard to bring it back. I dance a little and go outside. I spot a three-set, all girls. While I quickly look at them I psych myself up."Alright, go do it quick before you change your mind. You got this." I smile and open with: "Hey, I need to ask a quick question. We thought this could change the course of your lives. Me and my friend have been debating about this the whole day. Flossing your teeth before or after you brush them?" They talk among themselves. "I don't floss.", "Before." I say:"You don't floss? Show me your smile." She smiles a little but her friend says not to. I say:"goh, you clearly don't floss". All the girls go :"oooh no you did't" and they walk away. But they still look at me. When I'm outside a little later I give them the crossed fingers. The girl that was pulling her friend away crosses her fingers and transitions into two fuck you fingers. I smile and walk away.

There were no other sets so I bounce to another bar with someone I met. I don't know him that well. As we arrive the bouncer is a little cranky. He asks if I'm drunk and a bunch of other questions. Bouncer:"Just you two?" Me:"Yeah me and him." The guy I'm with says: "oh no, I don't know him." In my head I go like "what!?, you wanted to see this place and go together. But when the bouncer does difficult you don't know me?" The bouncer let us in and I let it slide. On the dance floor the guy doesn't look at me or dances together. Fuck it, if it's going to be that way i'll leave without saying a word and I did. There were many girls there but I couldn't approach. I was to much in my head and still a little angry at that guy.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

8/25/2016 Location: "The Big Game", "Celtica" Brussels

Tonight I did 3 approaches that includes girls. The first was in the big game. I was sitting alone after saying good day to people. Two girls came and sat next to me. I broke the 3-second rule because I was thinking to much. After a minute I open with: "Can I get a female opinion about something?". I was pecking at that point. They didn't understand me so I repeat myself more loudly. One of the girls that spoke English said that I could ask. "I have a friend that has a girlfriend. But the girl is still friends with her ex-boyfriend. What do you think about that?". She responds with something like: "That's a big no no". "Actually this is a two part question. She is still friends with her boyfriend BUT she keeps a shoe box with memory's of her ex. How do you feel about that?" She says that he shouldn't keep the box, she experienced something similar. After that I go blank. I didn't even say "Ok, thank you". I just turned and went back to my phone. As soon as I'm on my phone an ugly (6) looking guy comes sitting in between us. He lays his arm around her and says something in their native language. I thought that he knew them but later it seemed that he didn't. He turns to me and says something weird. What I understand was that he wanted to share the girls with me. He said that the girl I was talking to should be his and the other girl could be mine. He reached out his hand and I shook his hand tough I didn't wan't to. The girls could clearly hear us. I stood up and left.

The next set was also 2 girls. They stood by themselves checking their phone from time to time. I opened with the same opener but my body language was all wrong. I leaned in and didn't speak loud enough. I had to repeat myself. She still couldn't understand me. I ask if she speaks English and she says yes. I continue the opener but it's no use. They talk among themselves and the other girl goes like: "I c c can't un understand what y y you are saying." I ask in french if they spoke french and they did. Since I'm not able to speak fluent french I excuse myself and go away. "Oh I don't speak very good french. It was nice talking to you, bye."

There are no other sets there so I bounce to the next location.

In the Celtica there is a big mixed set. I didn't dare to approach at first since there weren't any obvious openings. I order a beer and a shot tequila for courage. As I walk by I spontaneously open with the jealous girlfriend opener. I couldn't speak over the loud music and I was able to speak to one girl and one guy. When I'm done with the opener I say thanks for the response and say I'm gonna ask her friend. I ask her friend but in the middle of the routine I get cut of by another girl that speaks to the girl. They talk and I'm just standing there. I go away to the smokers area so I don't seem desperate. In the smokers area I met a real British guy. We talk for like 15 minutes and then we part. The girls weren't standing at the bar anymore, they were on the dance floor. I say to the british guy that he should come with me so we can game the girls. He said he'll come but never did. I dance as good as I can with my back turned to them. They go a step further away so I receive an IOD. I go dancing with another crazy guy and they come a step closer, IOI. But I was too late, two guys were groping all over them. When the guys left I didn't know what to do. After a while the girls left and I did too.

I move back to the big game and meet Hassan and Ricky. Hassan was clearly drunk, it showed in his dance moves. Though he was drunk a lot of people encouraged him to dance. He even had a chance with girls that approached him, but as usual he didn't took the opportunity. You should see him dance, it's a mix of hindu dance and western, it's really funny. The girls took interest in me too since I was the only one dancing with Hassan. I also lost my chance because I just continued dancing.

Outside we meet a homeless person that asks for change. Hassan didn't want to give him anything and me neither. Didn't want him to spend it on drugs. I said that all my money was for beer and he could have one. He gladly accepted. Inside he asks me what he could get. I say a small beer but he asks if he can have a bigger one if he gave me some money. I say that it's cool and we have a drink together in the smokers area. He has his own cigarettes because that day a guy gave him a full package. I ask him if he was on drugs. He asks me why I asked that. I say while smiling '' Because you look like shit. You can see it in your eyes." He says that he hasn't been able to sleep because police officers tell him to move three times a night on different locations. I feel sorry for him and feel the need to help him in any way possible. We talk about life and we then part. After 10 minutes I see him again, searching every place he has been. When I ask him what's wrong he said that he lost 10 euro's while taking out his cigarettes. He searches desperately like a dog that lost it's bone it dig under the ground. I couldn't watch it anymore. He searches for another 5 minutes until I cut him of. "Listen, if you dropped your money someone else has already taken it. I don't want you to regret this night so I'll give you the 10 euro's. Can you live with that?" He says he can and we go to an SPAM. I withdraw 20 euro's and get the change at the mcdonalds, a 10 and a burger. "Here you go. I wan't to help you as good as I can.'' He says that I saved his life and gives me his real name so I can add him on facebook. He first told me his name was Alex but that wasn't true. Maybe when you're in a situation like that you don't want to give your name directly but he trusted me so he did. The reason why I share this is because I'm going to use it as a DHV. This way I gain something too. Some editing may be needed.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

8/24/2016 Location: streets of Brussels

I had an appointment the next day early in the morning so I didn't do any night game. But when I went for a walk I have had a funny moment I'd like to share. It was hot that day and I was walking for 25 minutes so I got thirsty. In the McDonald's they sell cheap beverages so I thought I'd buy one there. When I walk inside I see a big line and thought that maybe it would be better to buy one in the supermarket since you can get a whole bottle for the same price and you don't have to wait that long. As I exit the restaurant I came across a guy that was smiling at me. I smile back and say thank you for holding the door open. He gives me a handshake and says to wait for him. "I'll be back in a second" he says in french. I wait thinking that I met him before since he looks Arabic and I met some people back in the bar. He comes back with a big smile on his face and holds me by the hand and guides me to the side: "come here my friend". Me:"Do I know you from the big game?" I ask in English. He clearly didn't understand me and talks in french back which I didn't understand. He scratches his unshaved chin and says: "You sex?". I go "what?!". He :"You and me sex, ok?" he does a creepy wink at me while holding my shoulder (kino). I crank up and say that I'm straight but that I know people who are willing. I ask him if he's bi and he says yes. We both laugh and give an overly touchy handshake. His doing, not mine. He asks if we could go to a sauna with another wink and a clicking sound. Now I hold back my laughter a little bit but it comes all out. He laughs too. I say I'm sorry but I'm not interested. He understood and gave me another touchy handshake with a hug. I leave but we have to go the same direction. I have to go to the supermarket to get some water or lemonade. He follows next to me and now we both feel awkward. We smile and split up.

That's it. Another one of those moments I have.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

8/27/2016 Location:"The Big Game" Brussels

That night I approached one set. I opened with the jealous girlfriend opener. It was a two set of girls. It hooked at first but then I couldn't keep it longer than two minutes. I hadn't transitioned into an other routine. One girl was receptive the other was bored.

I danced and had a big smile, faking that I had fun. Soon enough a girl wanted my attention. She came dancing before me but I didn't dare to approach. I had no idea what to do or say.

8/28/2016 Location:"The Big Game" Brussels

There were two sets, a big group of girls and a two set of girls. I approached the easy one. I opened with the jealous girlfriend opener. My target was the girl with the fit body. I direct my attention to the oobstacle and the target started to answer. I say:"I wasn't asking you" and didn't smile or follow up with "geez, is she always like that." Big mistake, I know. The target went away and the obstacle stayed. I let her guess how many numbers there are between 1 and 100. She talked to much and gets bored of her own talk. "I have to rejoin my friend now" she says and leaves. I could have done so much better. It's the first time a group was that receptive. It didn't feel like a fail but more like my first success.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

8/29/2016 again in the big game

I dance by myself and do funny stuff. There were many people but no one wanted to dance with me. When finally a girl shows interest. I freeze up. I don't know what to do or say and forget my lines. She wiped her hair in my face, did sexy dancing and so on. All the signs were there that this girl wanted me. I wasn't prepared. I never thought that a girl would be so into me. I had no success after that and went home.

8/30/2016 Location: The Big game

A lot of people were present and a lot of girls too. They were all dancing and I was drinking a beer. When they were done dancing I approached them. 3 sets of minimum 3 girls in each set. I open with the jealous girlfriend opener but they were not hooking. They say I don't understand you. I say that she doesn't speak very good English, do you?. "yes, I do but I just don't understand you". I get the IOD and pardon myself. The next set goes "No no no". I get blown out after my first sentence. The final set hooks but the girl I'm after leaves. Soon her friends follow. I bounce to the madam mustache but all the girls were dancing. I went home.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

8/31/2016 Location: "the big game" "Madam Moustache" Brussels

It took me an hour to get in the zone and start talking to people. My friends weren't there and I just sat by myself. The first girl I open was with the material out of David Deangelo's double your dating. A piece by the Craiger. It was at the bar and a girl came next to me.

me:"You know who gets served first?"
she:(looking like she wants to ignore me)
me:"The one who gets the eye contact with the barman first"
(I push her away and spread my arms across the bar)
she:(she just stands there not understanding what happens)
me:(I tap on her shoulder to get her attention and draw a line on the floor with my foot)
"Don't cross that line!"
she:(shrugs her shoulders and looks away)

I get my drink first and stick out my tongue at her. She does the same thing and then we part.

Outside there were two girls sitting together. I open with the jealous girlfriend opener.
They respond short and the set doesn't hook. I pardon myself and go to another bar.

In the madam mustache there are only dancing sets. I make an excuse that I can't approach dancing sets and I leave.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I'm back practicing the game and it feels good to be back. Each night I go out I feel excited.
I don't know how I get in the zone, it just happens naturally. Maybe because training my skillset is becoming my passion.
I go out at a minimum of four nights a week. I do an average of 3 aproaches a night that includes sets with girls. The guy-sets i don't count.
The newbie drill from mystery says that you should do 12 aproaches a night but I don't push myself that hard yet. I just wanna have fun. In a month I wanna reach that goal. In Brussels there isn't realy a target rich envirennoment. It's mostly 90% dudes and 10% girls. I'm not exaggerating.
There is a place however, wich has a better percentage. It's the dace cafe 'madame moustache'. They mostly play lindy hop and have lady nights. I only go there during the week since you don't have to pay entry fee then. But the rest of the dancebars are not that target rich.

8/20/2016 Location: "the big game" in Brussels

The big game is the name of the bar. It's a bit of a coincidence it is called that way since I train my game there. As I enter the venue, I try to smile as good as I can. In front of me are only guys. My smile goes away as fast as it came. When you fly solo you should talk to people and look like you're having fun. I didn't have the courage to talk, they were all watching the soccer game Brazil vs Germany. So I orderd a beer. I promised myself that it would be my only beer and I did keep my promise. So there I stood, with a big pint in my hand watching the game, alone in a corner. I said to myself that this wasn't good, so I went upstairs to the dancefloor to do something about it. The dancefloor was empty, everyone stood there watching from the side. So i walked in the middle doing a little dancemove and smiled. Not very effective, but people now recognize me. I went into the smokers area and asked for a cigaret. They gladly gave me one. Normaly I have my own package but I tought it would be a great way to start a conversation. But from the moment I have to speak I get aproach anxiety. I feel excited and fear at the same time. This is a very addictive feeling for me. And when I speak I feel sweet relief. But I didn't talk. lol. I just smoked my cigaret and went dancing. I danced with some guys who clearly were looking for girls. But it is better than dancing alone. I spot 2 girls dancing by themselfs and one creepy guy hovering over them. I go in with 'looks like the party is over here, if I weren't gay you would so be mine.' It didn't hook because they didn't speak english. This is a big problem in my game. Most girls don't speak dutch or english. I get blown out of the set because I'm not good non-verbaly or speak french. Practice makes perfect. I went back dancing in the middle and I get proximity from some girls. I gather the courage to talk but I was to late. An other guy came in and began a conversation. He failed and now there was alot more presure on the opener. I didn't have the balls. Damn it! There weren't any sets over so I went back home.
That's either a lie or you are in an incredibly wrong place (I'm in Brussels). Stop trying to justify the fact not trying hard enough. If you don't want to push it that hard, just say so, there's no shame in that.

Post subject: At it again
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:13 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Since last week I am going out again. I got a mentor who's really good at game. He is a natural and knows all the social rules. When going out he tells me what set to open. I always go for it and never back down. Last Saturday I got 4 phone numbers. All of them flaked but I was happy with the results. Now he tells me I should aim for a kiss. I'm still not good at talking a lot but he said I should not worry about it.

Today I went out in Gent with another buddy of mine. He had his girlfriend with him but she also knows about the game. I didn't drink and had trouble starting. My friend talked me into starting as soon as possible. First set didn't hook. The next set neither. The third was receptive. We were in a different bar and they were sitting alone at the bar. Two girls in make-up. Both an 8. I told them that I had this amazing philosophical question I liked to hear an answer about. They were hooked and I started asking were they were from. Then THEY asked me what I studied. I don't remember the rest but I said that I was going to give the answer to my friends. The next set was mixed. Many guys and two ladies on the side of the bar. I speak to the whole group but not all of them listen. I shift my speech to the two girls and ask the same question. This set dies out when I ask them were they are from. So I turn around to the guys (so I seem social) and ask away. Now the guys were hanging on every word I said. They didn't know the girls wich gave me social value. We talk a bit and go to my friends. I reopen the two 8's and ask their name. We talk about my first crush that had the same name ;) They asked me were I was going but I said I didn't know "maybe we'll see each other" I said and leave. Big mistake but I wasn't thinking right with two hot ladies.

In the next bar was the music on maximum volume and all sets die out quickly. The first set their rejection I had it coming. I used AFC stuff and when it went bad I said:"oh man, let me try again" I walked one step away and turned around. "My name is only, only1splinter" An awkward handshake followed. I start to really mess it up by not handling the social pressure right and I leave immediately to the next set. They rejected me because they saw me fail in the first one. And the next I fail. and the next. and the next... Outside I came back to my senses and the next thing flowed out spontaneous. I saw a guy and a girl and I asked "Have you ever heard *pause* of the seven?"
They "the seven?"
Me "the seven!"
They "The seven?????"
Me "Yeah,the seven steps!!!"
They are confused but I was laughing. I never thought it would work. They didn't know the song but we started talking. When the girl was turned away and I was only speaking to the guy my friend came to the rescue. "We need to go" and so I followed.

*****************************************************To be continued***************************************************

Post subject: Night sarge
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm progressing in my game at a much faster rate. I got a wing that learned from RSD-video's. Those guys don't mess around. Approach, approach, approach! When we were done approaching all the girls in the bar we approached them 2 times again. It's to get references. I watched the product SHIFT by Julian Blanc and TENGAME. I watch these video's again and again and each time I watch them I start to really understand what they mean. Knowing the classic stuff helps to. I start to make connections between them. It's different, but the same.

Ok, so this night I approached a minimum of ten groups of girls. We went out for 3 hours between 1:00 and 4:00. Tomorrow we'll go out at 21:00 so we can sleep earlier.

a.Something I noticed is that I don't always approach when not told by my wing. I hesitate for a second/minute and think what I'm gonna say. After thinking I approach anyway.

b.I get stuck in talking about one thing (not always). The interactions die out but I leave in a positive, fun way.

c.I'm not physical with the ladies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWz9VN40nCA

d.Forget to ask the phone number. At times I think the set isn't ready yet.

e.I talk quiet.

That's about it. Just got to do the opposite of what I don't do. I don't always remember what I say though I don't drink. I remember the feeling. Aproach anxiety becomes a boost to do what I have to do and talking to people gets me in a good vibe.

To my wing: I like the way you attack like a madman. You are not afraid of guys with girls and that's something I admire. When the girl pulls back you should pull back to. When you keep pushing it becomes needy. I would talk to another girl. When the girl sees that you have fun with another girl she will be more receptive. That's the theory, I don't know if I'm qualified to say so, but I noticed it.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 2:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

In two days I got two numbers. They both flaked but at least I tried. Brussels is actually the perfect place to practice game. You can do it at day in "de nieuwstraat" and at night in the cafe delirium. There are always new girls and you don't meet them again the next day. The tourists are usually open. I got my first big rejection yesterday. It was a group of 7 girls. "No big deal" I thought. I won't say what I said because it is to embarrassing to say. She responded with "With you? Do you think I'm a slut?" I try to save the conversation and go with the flow but mess up pretty hard. Her friends were laughing at me and they all said "Go away you scrub!" When the whole ordeal was done I thought to myself "Wow, I was never so embarrassed like this before. This is amazing!!!" I found it amusing because it was just like in the books of game. It was the beginning of the night so I repeat the process 10 times with other girls. I drag myself to the only girls I didn't approach that night and say "Hello". No line, no technique, just a beat down hello with an congruent smile. I didn't give a fuck what her reaction was. I just did it. And the set flew open. We go in this deep conversation about spirituality and talk for 30 minutes. I asked her phone number and we parted. Now I know what it feels like to be in state. I could talk to anyone. I go to the celtica, an Irish dance cafe, to dance like I never did before. I attracted the girls on the dance floor because I was not begging for their attention. I've dance with 3 girls. And then my chode friend comes. He was down so I help him pump up his state but it didn't work. He drags me down with him so I am out of state. The same girl that was dancing with me now looks at me in disgust because she knows I want something. Or better, i miss something. I decided to hang out with my friend and call it a night.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Dancing alone isn't always good. Yes, you can get attention. No, you can't keep on dancing by yourself without speaking to people. "The dance floor is a trap" -Mystery- My understanding of what mystery said is that, if you dance, you should do it for self amusement not to attract girls. The best way is to speak to them. I can give an example of tonight. I had spoken to three sets and was a bit let down. So I went dancing in the Celtica. I did some crazy dancing and people started to notice me. I didn't pay attention to them and kept on going. As soon as people started to encourage me it went down hill. I wanted to impress them and show what I got. They can smell neediness. My eyes started to watch other people to check their reactions and my sub communications showed the need of approval. On top of that was I sweating like crazy. When a girl came to me and asked if I was ok I DIDN'T TAKE THE HINT AND KEPT ON GOING. When the second person came and asked me if I was ok, I finally got it. I went home and took a shower.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 1:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I was way in my head. The beer didn't work so I was pumping myself up. "Go talk to these girls!"-"Damn I walked by them!!! Now it's too late." "Maybe this group of girls"-"Nooo, they are talking to each other." I had to switch gears. I spoke to my friend to get encouraged. That works for me. He told me we should play a game. Each of us should speak to as many girls as possible in 15 minutes. I went first. While he was explaining the game I went into my head again. I felt fear and an overwhelming emotion of some sort. I said to myself: "No, take in the moment, feel the fear and just play with what you got(or what you feel)" So I did. I went to a table I was afraid to approach earlier and didn't feel a lot of fear. I just said hey and used an canned opener. I really didn't think at this point. Just crash and go on. The weird thing is, I spoke to those girls for the whole night. It went so far that the one girl pushed me to sleep with her friend. The friend didn't want to sleep with me but at least I got this far. My friend told me later I should have gone for the kiss. Didn't think of that. I was more thinking of were to find condoms. lol. For me it was a good night. For my friend, who is a veteran pua, it was a bad night. He wanted me to have a kiss-close with the girl.