Post subject: Re: Penis Enlargement
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for sharing these one with us.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I do these exercises from time to time but I never bothered to measure, even though I see some changes. Anyways, ego aside, there is no point having a 9 inch penis as according to numerous surveys the threshold for girls is usually around 8 inches.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Ha, this reminds me of that Southpark episode. Having been shy and insecure all my life, this, I think, would be the last thing I'd be insecure about.

Would you consider those who workout insecure?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This is a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think penis enlargement isnt the main goal of a lot of the manual exercises. I use a penis pump called penomet, and I dont do it for size I do it for penis health. I like my penis to look thick and hang heavy and low. Its all about appearances and even though I have gained some size from using it all the time, I know women notice the physical appearance much more. Nothing gets her wet like seeing a large masculine dong.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Okay, if the threshold is 8, what is the minimum? For science.

Well, alright, whatever, we're all bros here. I am really small. I tried these techniques, I tried a pump, I tried changing my diet, I tried pulling on my dick really hard when jerking it. However, I measure every morning, noon, and night and have noticed no changes so far. Does anyone have other tips? I just became very sexually active because I just lost my virginity last night and am sure PUA will help me reach the 100s by the end of the month. I guess my size doesn't matter because I will just neg the girl about her tits if she laughs at my size. However, I want to have a formidable bulge in my jeans. Feel free to PM tips or before/after pics or whatever - I'm really skeptical this stuff actually works. Currently considering penile implants.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I am big into penis enlargement, have gained 1.1 inches from using the information OP provided. Here is some more that helped me grow 1in (took me 6.5 months, so it is very much dependent upon an individuals dedication level):

The V-Stretch for Massive Length Gains:
http://www.averagepenissize.com/how-to-v-stretch/

Most Comfortable Penis Extender [Recommended by Chris @ Good Looking Loser]:
http://www.averagepenissize.com/sizegenetics-review/

A Study Showing Penis Enlargement [mostly] Works:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... 083.x/full

Thanks to OP for posting. It is possible to add inches, but whether or not the exercises or extenders work for you is an issue of dedication, of your time, and patience. I have gained over 1 inch in length in just over 6 months. I still wear mine 9 hours per day, and I don't give a damn what my girlfriend or friends say to me about it. I know what I am aiming for, the big 8.5in.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Good for you since you achieved success. Most men would envy you for that and I tender my congratulations. The subject of penis enlargement is a tricky one. Some say it is not possible while others claim it is. Your success proves the second group. After all one can increase penile size only one needs to find the right method.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Are there any possible unwanted side effects?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
I've actually been to this site and was thinking of trying it. I think I will thanks! I just have a few questions..

--what days did you do it and do you always keep it the same days?
--Did you masturbate at all/have sex and does this affect it?
--What type of foods did you/do you eat?
1) I mostly did random days and usually had those 2 days of rest one after the other.
2) I heard masturbation/sex affects it. I had sex but I tried not doing it at least 4-5 hours before/after the exercises. Doing them early in the morning assures that. After a while I dropped caring about this and it didn't seem to affect my gains.
3) During my whole PE journey I was on my bulking phase, so I ate a lot of proteins and was in calorie surplus. Also creatine, but I don't know if it affects it.
I can't believe these natural methods have been around for over a decade, yet I'm just hearing about it. I was considering other pe methods, but since pe exercising is free and all the info you need is right at you fingertips! Have you got into some of the devices they teach about on PEgym? Stretchers, or pumps make this growth go faster? I was interested in a exercise they call jelqing. Which as mentioned above carries some risks attempting, but I just did a "newbie" jelq routine for the first time, and the exercise gave me a strange sensation in the shaft and has lasted for a few hours after pe. I think the most promising jelqing exercise I came across was a technique expanding the shaft between your two hands, they called it the squeeze lol. If whacking off effects gains from this PE, I'm done for.

Do you have a goal in mind, or will you just keep gaining and not stop? I was really impressed how easy it is to jelq and I threw a couple stretches in and was done in under 15 minutes. I think that was ample time to just start at, and I don't want to over do it and I read that over training can stunt any size gains.

Thanks for the scientific data, really makes sense to me and is an awesome motivator!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think it's mainly press or some kind of uncertainty that makes these kinds of uncertainty.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

While I'm happy with my length I think that I could have some benefits improving the circumference or girth ...are there specific exercises for that? If yes can I focus on those or I'm going to brake some sort of harmony?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
While I'm happy with my length I think that I could have some benefits improving the circumference or girth ...are there specific exercises for that? If yes can I focus on those or I'm going to brake some sort of harmony?
There're a few good free videos on girth specific techniques called "Clamping", "Horse Squeeze" and "Compressor". There are also some that promote exercises while erect, but I'd steer clear of them, much higher chance of hurting yourself if you do PE while erect.

Hydrop pumps are very good at adding girth, but you need to take it slow and steady or you risk damage. Using a device in tandem with exercise is the best way to go as it will expedite your results, but be patient, adding girth takes a while. I've added about an inch (depends on the day) over the course of 9 months of steady use. I used a device 5 days a week for 2-3 hours and exercises every second day for 10 minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Another solution I've seen around is the use of a penis extender - seems much easier than dedicating all that time to manually pulling your penis with your hands each day.

There's a great, informative guide on penis extenders that I found here - tells you the basics and how they work, etc.

Other than that, if you search around, you can also find great testimonials from multiple guys out there.

And if it reassures you, I've never seen one guy who tried penis enlargement and it didn't work for them.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Every guy knows pumps, pills, exercises, and surgery won’t build bigger penises -- Or do they? ... Sure, there are lots and lots of supposed options out there -- penis pills, creams, brutal stretching exercises, horrific-looking devices, and penis surgery.