PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:10 am 

Introduction

I've noticed a distinct pattern with many of the men on here: They want to run before they can walk. What I mean is that they cant even hold a normal conversation with a hot girl yet they want all the "super effective seduction tactics" to use when meeting women. It doesn't work like that.

While you don't need to be a social God to meet women you do need to have a base level of charm (especially if you are doing daygame) if you want to make any progress. This article is going to touch on the basics of charm so that you can arm yourself with the knowledge of being likable and then go out and apply it in the real world.

Charisma Defined

Charm is simply making others around you feel special while also inspiring positive emotions and pleasure.

To put it simply, people feel good when around you.

A charmer does not talk about negative or controversal things when meeting people for the first time. To be charming you want a person to leave being happier for meeting you.

Becoming Charasmatic

There are several techniques you can employ to be charming. They are as follows:

1) Be positive. Its hard to be chamring if you walk around exuding a negative vibe all the time. You can perfrom all the seduction strategies in a textbook way and still never get anywhere with women if you project negativity. You have to find a way to enter into a positive headspace.

2) Connect with the other person. What do people love talking about more than anything else? Themselves. Being charming is as much about being a great listner as it is about being a great talker. You want to lead the conversation by asking questions and then listening (really listening and not just waiting for your turn to talk) to their answers. Get them to open up so that you can develop and emotional connection. Dive deeper than surface level questioning such as "so where do you work?" Instead find out what they would do with their life if money and time were no problem. Avoid the logical and stick with the emotional.

Often times you will have to open up and share parts of yourself first inorder to inspire them and show that its safe to open up. Of course, don't just just straight into questions like "what do you imagine the meaning of life to be?" You have to start out with the normal basic stuff and then progress into the deeper questions. As they share who they are and open up to you remember that you should also open up. This is how connections are built. Also, do not interrupt someone as they are talking! This is about as uncharming as it gets.

3) Give them validation. As they share an open up to you be sure you make them feel important by giving them validation. You don't have to kiss their ass but show them that you respect them and that you understand why they have made the choices they have made in life.

"Everyone just wants someone to believe in their bullshit and they will love you if you do." - Unknown

4) Keep it fun. Crack jokes, make them laugh, and be a source of pleasure. People gravitate towards those who can inspire pleasurable emotions. Keep in mind that its best not to joke about deeply personal things or crack jokes at their expense.

5) Emphasis the simularities, downplay the differences. When first meeting someone you want to find the common ground and emphasis that while ignoring any differences. If you both love music but hold vastly different religious beliefs then obviosuly keep the conversation on music and away from religion. You should talk about their interest. Remember, people love talking about themselves and their interest. Be a curious person and find out about them.

6) Smile. This one simple thing will make you more likable and charming. You would be amazed at how many of my students never smiled at women when talking to them. Work on your smile in the mirror if you have to but be sure you smile!

Conclusion

Armed with the information above be sure to go out and use it. The cool thing about charm is its many uses! It can be used on both sexes and its power goes above and beyond simply getting laid. Being charming and likable will hep you get ahead in life and obtain many of your goals. The key is to get out and start talking to people. Charm is like a muscle and the only way to grow it is to use it.

Thanks for reading fellas!

Jeff "Warped Mindless" Stanton.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:45 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Great post as usual Jeff especially on the value of a positive vibe.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Eye contact is super important in these interactions. Not 100% of the time of course, but a lot. Without it there's no connection.
Thanks for the article, by the way... :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great post, very useful material! I just want to add a little piece that I sometimes find myself lacking and that is the weight that your words and body language hold. Sometimes I find myself so hung on assessing every detail searching for IOI's and giving precomposed responses that I forget to actually carry truth with what I say and through body language. Women can be gullible, but they can also smell bullshit a mile away. It's hard to even touch your midgame routines when they already lost interest by not believing one thing you say.

No criticism on your post sir, I'm merely adding a tip that I flunk on from time to time. I hope to be reading more of your helpful posts soon! Thanks !
-cowboy33

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:23 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

The only problem I have is with number 5. I can see many guys misinterpreting this and forcing rapport. It happens to me when the girl is trying so fucking hard to force rapport with me that it makes my
Dick limp. I have definitely seen a guy force the similarities and try to life jacket their way onto the boat. I think it's important for a person to understand when you're forcing similarities between each other. Don't pretend to
Have a similarity when you deep down don't like it.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quality post man.

I think deep down we all want to be charismatic in our own way. We seek to live through the happiness of others not their misery. Maybe that's the key to:
Quote:
Charm is simply making others around you feel special while also inspiring positive emotions and pleasure. To put it simply, people feel good when around you.
It's good to define blanket terms like this, so we can actually work at attaining them

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:49 pm 
The Coach

Excellent