PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I absolutely love meeting women during the day. For me, as a busy professional that does not have the energy nor the incentive to run around a dingy club cesspit at 4 am in the morning, I find that by meeting women during the day I meet more interesting, high quality women and can still wake up at 7 am the next morning.

Naturally, the best places to meet women during the day is where women hang out, but some places for meeting women in the day time are going to be harder or easier depending where you go. Over the years of my PUA journey, I have found a small collection of hotspots of where women will be hot, friendly, and open to being approached.

Below are the best places to meet and approach women during the day.

Festivals, Concerts & Events
This is my absolute favourite way of meeting women during the day: the environment is lively, exciting, women are out with their girlfriends looking to have FUN and experience some adventure. The SPAM is not dissimilar to a night game environment, there is music, alcohol and some extremely attractive women all looking to hook up and enjoy themselves.

The following events are my favourite places to meet women during the day.

1. Rock concerts

2. Wine tasting festivals

3. Art gallery events

4. Beach festivals

5. Camping trips

6. Fairs, carnivals and sideshows

ANYWHERE where this is a large amount of women all looking to have FUN in a stimulation-saturated event is a goldmine to approach women. Show that you're there to have fun too and the results of approaching women in these environments will surprise you.

Parks & Beaches
While meeting women during the day at the beach or at the park you'll encounter groups of girls catching up with each other over a coffee or a light lunch, a sweet girl reading a book underneath a tree by herself and groups of females just hanging out and having fun. In these lower energy environments, it is important not to disturb the peace or the tempo of the environment. When approaching women during the day you should come across as relaxed, cool and show that you think that meeting women during the day is the most natural thing in the world! Most of the girls you will be talking to during the day have likely never been approached in a day time setting, so you must adjust your game accordingly.

Remember, daytime energy is LOW energy, sometimes to the point where you will feel your energy melt into the background ambience of the environment. This is okay to start with, as she needs time to fully grasp the idea that she is really meeting someone new during the day.

Bookstores & Libraries
When meeting women in bookstores or libraries during the day. You should be using the same amount of energy as you would use in most of other daytime situations. The benefit of targeting these areas is the type of women that they attract. It is unlikely you will meet some coked-up drunk party girl sitting down with a HP Lovecraft novel at these venues. You will be meeting quieter, more reserved girls that enjoy absorbing themselves in complicated subjects and novels. These girls are incredibly sweet and smart which will make great long-term girlfriends. If you're sick of talking to the same ADD club girls then this is definitely a place to check out if you enjoy making an actual connection with a girl instead of a pump n' dump.

The Street
If you want to play to win on the hardest 'venue' for meeting women during the day, this is it. It is not your five star clubs or your elite social fraternities; it is the cold pavement, which is the hardest place to consistently pick up women. The benefit of picking up girls on the street during the day is that it is comparable to training for the PUA Olympics. Once your game is adaptable, enough to attract and close women you meet on the street EVERYTHING ELSE becomes a thousand times easier by comparison.

Usually when I am picking up girls on street I find that using situational or opinion openers works the best. Once I deliver my opener and we are engaging in conversation I immediately start leading and pacing the situation by slowing my pace down to half speed, now she is following my lead and she has showed a level of investment to the interaction. We keep talking, and at some point, I completely stop moving so we are now stationary along the footpath, both completely absorbed by the conversation. Now here is where I do either one of two things: if I think I've built enough rapport and attraction I'll ask for a number, or if things are going really well and we are close to a bookshop, coffee house, clothes store etc I'll bounce her and start an instadate.

Picking up women during the daytime on the street is all about displaying value FAST as girls on the street are not just wandering aimlessly: they are going somewhere! You need to show that she is going to have more fun by following your lead than whatever boring clerical errand she is running (Which should not be very hard…)

Meeting Women During The Day
As a summary of what I have outlined above, the best places to meet women during the day is anywhere women meet to have fun or hang out. You should adjust your energy levels to hers and you should have a game plan in place after you open. Are you going to try for a number if the logistics are not there, or are you going to go for an instadate?

Meeting women during the day is extremely fun and can be performed anywhere. If you would like some quick practice try taking public transport instead of your car for a week and see how many beautiful women you encounter every day without ever realizing it. The next step then is to learn how to get over your approach anxiety and actually make the move. The more times you fail, the faster you improve, and there is NO OTHER WAY of getting better at this.

Even if you fall on your face, you are still moving forward.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:16 am 
Museums

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

And i have some list of privileges dating during the daytime here

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:51 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
2. Wine tasting festivals
Going Saturday. Fish in a barrel.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Honest opinion:
High saturation of tipsy women is what to look for :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:12 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

The beach is good..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:58 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

One of the best places to meet women for me is to go about my day, do my chores or whatever I need to do...and inevitabily I'll bump into a girl that I really find attractive.

So for example, as I'm walking to the gym, I might see a really cute girl walking down the street, and I'll talk to her.

If I'm hungry, there's a cute waitress taking my order.

If I'm paying toll, there could be a cute girl charging for toll, and I can take her number (actually happened)

If I'm feeling tired, I'll walk over to a park, and as I'm walking a cute girl may be feeding ducks at a pond.

What I'm trying to say is that you can meet women without trying, and can use your down time during your day
to meet some amazing women.

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Do people actually enjoy art galleries and museums? I have a hard time imagining women under 35 in them.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:51 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Do people actually enjoy art galleries and museums? I have a hard time imagining women under 35 in them.
Have you ever talked to a girl about this. Imagining things without not knowing is a great way to develop a bad belief system.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Have you ever talked to a girl about this. Imagining things without not knowing is a great way to develop a bad belief system.
The museums and art galleries I've been to have almost exclusively been families and couples 40 and above who treat these places like ski holidays - they just go to show off that they've been. It's not the sort of place I'd take a girl.

I'll concede you've been around this PUA stuff longer and have been with more women than than, so probably have a different outlook to me, but personally I wouldn't bother.

In answer to your question: No, I've never talked to a girl about this, largely for the reasons listed above.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is a great post! It's refreshing to hear from other guys who are unafraid (or at least willing) to approach during the day. Daygame may take a bit more practice, but I feel the reward is greater as well. You can meet people anytime, anywhere

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:30 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Try a high-end shopping center. Somewhere pretentious and ritzy. A "bedroom community" where the streets are lined with expensive clothing stores, high-priced restaurants, and jewelers. There will be beautiful women by the hundreds in the stores and on the sidewalks.