Post subject: I screwed up
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys my name is Sinatra. I'm currently in Rwanda Africa and j matched a beautiful girl on tinder. We talked a lot and she was really excited to meet me. Additionally she warned me about a guy who's been hitting on her and told me not to worry that he was annoying and clingy. Next thing you know I meet her and she focuses al her time on him. I succeed in running esp guessing number between 1/10 technique and tried the cube technique to no avail. I tried the freeze out and left her but she didn't seem to care. After a while
I was fed up and said goodbye. She awkwardly
Said goodbye as i tried to kiss her on the cheek. I don't know what I did wrong and how I could have done anything different. I'm so upset and I really feel like shit about myself. I know it's one girl but fuck I wanted this one

Post subject: Re: I screwed up
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:59 pm 
The Grand Puba

Sounds like she was interested in two guys. Since she already knew the other guy, she couldn't blow him off for you. My guess is that you made it awkward by pouting (freezing her out) and then leaving.

If I were a betting man, I'm willing to bet that she will contact you complaining about the other guy...unless she is not comfortable how you handled the situation.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks JackZero. I think your right but the freeze outs were not freeze outs but instead me pouting and trying to recover. I had trouble escalating and whenever I tried to take her to other locations she didn't want to leave. Not sure overall it was a weird situation

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:16 pm 
King Among Mortals

Stop trying to be so 'gamey', just be normal, flirty, and fun.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Stop trying to be so 'gamey', just be normal, flirty, and fun.
I agree, althow routines are awesome anyways.
But I believe you did something wrong besides what you just said in this topic, there is something else in there that you miss out.
What i recommend you is, once you have nothing to lose, ask her how could you improve yourself, and what have you done wrong that she didn't like and make sure that you tell her that she can be 100% fair with you, because this will improve yourself as a person.

Then tell us what she did

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:53 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
Sounds like she was interested in two guys. Since she already knew the other guy, she couldn't blow him off for you. My guess is that you made it awkward by pouting (freezing her out) and then leaving.

If I were a betting man, I'm willing to bet that she will contact you complaining about the other guy...unless she is not comfortable how you handled the situation.

Happy Birthday bro.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:28 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:

Happy Birthday bro.
Thanks Eddie

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey guys my name is Sinatra. I'm currently in Rwanda Africa and j matched a beautiful girl on tinder. We talked a lot and she was really excited to meet me. Additionally she warned me about a guy who's been hitting on her and told me not to worry that he was annoying and clingy. Next thing you know I meet her and she focuses al her time on him. I succeed in running esp guessing number between 1/10 technique and tried the cube technique to no avail. I tried the freeze out and left her but she didn't seem to care. After a while
I was fed up and said goodbye. She awkwardly
Said goodbye as i tried to kiss her on the cheek. I don't know what I did wrong and how I could have done anything different. I'm so upset and I really feel like shit about myself. I know it's one girl but fuck I wanted this one