PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I don't have a clue why, but I get girls saying this to me a lot. Either by straight coming up to me and saying it, or after I've made the initial introduction. Friends have said I have a familiar face (or that I just look like Lewis Hamilton) but I rarely know where to go with it without sounding lame.

Does anyone have any ideas of responses/routines that I could use when in this situation to develop the conversation?

Rio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:01 pm 

Quote:
I don't have a clue why, but I get girls saying this to me a lot. Either by straight coming up to me and saying it, or after I've made the initial introduction. Friends have said I have a familiar face (or that I just look like Lewis Hamilton) but I rarely know where to go with it without sounding lame.

Does anyone have any ideas of responses/routines that I could use when in this situation to develop the conversation?

Rio
If she opens with it then use something like...

HB- "OMG, You look so familiar!"
Rio- "No I don't, you are just attracted to me" :)

The opening is done now go ahead and move to A2 and start negging her, look for IOIs, and tell DHV stories.

If you are already in a set and then she says it...

Rio- Talking...
HB- OMG, you look so familiar...
Rio- Oh, like I haven't heard that one before... :) (Cocky Funny)

Then just keep it going but I would treat both of them as an IOI. One she's opening you, the other she's reintiatinng conversation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Cheers J will definately try them out next time. Also I had taken this girl out on a date last week (HB7) pureley out of boredom/practice and ended up being invited to a very exclusive members club in the city.

While there I was introduced to her friend (who got us on the guest list) who kept going on about how she recognises me (when i definately haven't seen her before). I even overheard her talkin about it while i had left the group to go to the toilet. I did take my date back to hers and F close...but....

Do I have a chance with this friend (uber rich HB10) as she was also showing what I thort were IOI's? touching my leg generally touching me a lot and saying "I like this one" when I was negging her a bit. She also started going on about my date bringing other guys with her to this club before (sounded a bit like she was trying to put her down). Or am I just dreaming. It could've just been that she didn't like it that the date getting more attention (as its probably always her any other time). How do I go about moving in on her if I can only see her when i'm out with the girl i was on the date with (who is more keen on seeing me than I am on her)

Rio

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:41 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: k4v335h
dont say "no i dont your just attracted to me" just be c&f with it... be like yeah thats what she said! and she will be like what i dont get it then be like me either.. lol and of course hold your composure... its all about frame control

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:05 pm 

Quote:
dont say "no i dont your just attracted to me" just be c&f with it... be like yeah thats what she said! and she will be like what i dont get it then be like me either.. lol and of course hold your composure... its all about frame control
Why shouldn't he say that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

How about, "Hey! I use that line too".

Then, "stick with it it works a treat" or something.

What you think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

"That's your best pick-up line?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

haha I like that. Will be fun to develop it further after that too. Perhaps switch roles and make out that she's a pick up artist. Then suggest some better routines to do.

Post subject: possible answer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: iceboy_ro
you could answer:of course i do look familiar to you silly! we had been dating for 3 months last year, don't you remember?" then you can start talking about some imaginary funny things you used to do together.

Post subject: Re: possible answer
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

[quote="MaTrIx007"]you could answer:of course i do look familiar to you silly! we had been dating for 3 months last year, don't you remember?" then you can start talking about some imaginary funny things you used to do together.[/quote]

all it is is do the "your the prize" routine where your turn it around and you continue to use that routine over n over in the convo because it will constantly be funny....
its like when you watch conan...he says a joke at the bigining of the show and repeats it to get cheap laughs over n over....
i know great observation.....right

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

thats when you say, "who forgets a good lookin face?