PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I started a youtube where I ask girls wearing flats if I could film there feet. HUGE FETISH OF MINE and many on youtube so I want to add to the market, get views, get a repuation....its a hobbie. The best part is facing my fear of asking and coming out which i've kept hidden my whole life and meeting the sexy females down to do this...I found that when a girl says yes they are d.t.f and I have the choice to take it further then getting the video if I want and this fetish which some guys dont tell there wives for years is out right then and there. This "doing" and living in freedom is still very new. No one in my neighbor hood knows about it. That needs to chance. My fear of approaching would be alleviated a lot by a partner with the same fetish. So dudes, in nyc in queens, if you're fun, cool, non judgmental and down to walk up to girls with me or at least be there and ask or be there while I ask if we can get a recording of there feet for my youtube message me.