PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi guys,

I am here after trying my luck with online dating for almost last two years. So here's the story: I have pretty much perfected my online dating game. I have a special photo (of me only, sideways with sunglasses), which gets fair number of matches, and I know exactly what to say to get their number and go on a date. So far so good.

But, the problem is that when I meet them in real life and if they are reasonably attractive, nothing happens. I do end up hooking sometimes with girls which are below average (6-7, may be 7.5 sometimes), but nothing ever happens with anyone who I am actually attracted to.

After realizing this, and to save time (I have a tough job), I now started sending more photos of mine the moment I get the contact details. And, almost always, from attractive girls I hear "sorry not my type" and then I never get to see them again. I still know that I can go on a date with them, if I don't send them photos..but then I just end up wasting my time and money.

Now, here's my question: What should I do ? I have dated enough unattractive girls now, and I think for me to have a real relationship I need to find someone I am at least reasonably attracted to.

Are really looks that important (I see the cliche when I ask this, since I care about looks so much) ? Or, is it only in online dating ? I am indian living in a european country, 5ft7in, balding and not very athletic, so I am definitely not an attractive guy. Although, I am still surprised I managed to go on like 100's of dates in last two years and hook up with at least 15-20 girls(all online, though none really attractive).

Should I quit online dating, and start building up my confidence in real life first ?

Please help !

cheers,
Ric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:59 am 
Read My Book

There is no need to double post.
Quote:
Quote:

Should I quit online dating, and start building up my confidence in real life first ?

Seems like subconsciously you already know what the issue is. You have yet to get out the house and put in the work necessary to build yourself and your character into someone that women are actually going to respect. Deleting your online accounts and just getting go out the house doing that ( if you even have the will) would be the way to go.

Guys always make it seem like getting a girl on a date is doing something. I'd go on a lot more dates too if women were messaging me online everyday asking to buy me dinner and to buy me drinks. Who doesn't want free food?

And yes looks are important to a degree, but whats more important is how you feel about yourself. I always say that a woman cares more about what you think of yourself than she does about what she thinks of you, and she cares more about what you think of her, than what she thinks of you. When you learn how to use those two things to your advantage, you'll find yourself becoming a lot more successful with them.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I am sorry, I realized it was more suitable for general questions, so I posted there but then found out I can't delete the original post here.

Quote:
There is no need to double post.
Quote:
Quote:

Seems like subconsciously you already know what the issue is. You have yet to get out the house and put in the work necessary to build yourself and your character into someone that women are actually going to respect. Deleting your online accounts and just getting go out the house doing that ( if you even have the will) would be the way to go.

Guys always make it seem like getting a girl on a date is doing something. I'd go on a lot more dates too if women were messaging me online everyday asking to buy me dinner and to buy me drinks. Who doesn't want free food?

And yes looks are important to a degree, but whats more important is how you feel about yourself. I always say that a woman cares more about what you think of yourself than she does about what she thinks of you, and she cares more about what you think of her, than what she thinks of you. When you learn how to use those two things to your advantage, you'll find yourself becoming a lot more successful with them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:08 pm 
Dedicated Member

Eddie hinted at it but I'll give you a more direct answer:

Start building yourself into a more attractive well rounded person. This will help generate core confidence on the inside and make you more attractive on the outside. So much PUA literature out there talking about how to carry yourself and good grooming techniques. Though these things are mainly superficial, they will help you tremendously with inner feelings of confidence. You mentioned you're not athletic and balding. Not all of us have a perfect set of genetics, but there are tactics you can use to make yourself attractive no matter what you were dealt. If you're balding, either get hair re-grow stuff or keep it clean and tight. If you're not athletic, you will do yourself a favor by getting involved in a gym.

Stop using online ONLY and go outside and do things you want to that you enjoy. Get involved in some meetup groups to just be social. Walk around at a grocery store or the mall. Girls are everywhere. I mean, everywhere I go I see girls to approach! But I would work on myself a little before doing tons of approaches if you're not getting results you want on your dates.

Looks are important to an extent. If you are looking for a high quality girl, and yet you admit there are things you can improve on yourself that are not good, to increase your chances of getting what you want you have to elevate your own value. High value people (successful males or beautiful girls) generally do not want to associate with people whose value is much below their own.

And also all the advice that was given to you last time -_-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Why are you heading for girls you find unattractive? Sorry, but I don't understand that. Just go for the 9s and 10s. It's much more fun.