PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:12 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Online dating works okay for me when I get a girl to come out, so really the offline part. I'm not sure what I'm asking or what I want (definitely not "tough love", I'm not a child). Maybe confirmation that it's not just me?

I've gone on a rampage on Okc and tinder in the past week. I can't get a date to save my life. Maybe it's a stink of desperation, but I get the feeling that all girls have become much more difficult online. Is it possible that all us chumps spamming them with interest has raised the bar for even the low quality girls? This is really messing with my well-being. Are all girls more difficult because the constant stream of validation they're getting on their phones?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:15 am 
English Muffin

Send me your profile and post up your transcripts

I can guarantee that your looks and pics are piss poor and often the person doesn't approach girls offline because they prefer to hide behind their profile.

So many times people blame online dating in general and then when i see their profile it's just some unattractive over-weight dude with ketchup down their shirt with a grainy mirror selfie.

I am going to charge people for online profile critiques. I do these way too often and do not benefit by helping.

To master online game, master the field. Not the other way around.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:57 am 
Read My Book

Quote:
but I get the feeling that all girls have become much more difficult online.
Thats you trying to excuse the responsibility from yourself. I can tell you from personal experience that online dating has never been so easy.

Me, Friends, and even guys who are posting on the forum all having great success with online dating. I actually find it a bit discouraging at how easy it is. You think with all the access to other people we have now that women are having less sex or more sex? I understand your point about validation, but when the women is in the face of a confident male she reverts right back to her nature.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

Last edited by Eddie Fews on Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:06 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Thanks, both of you. I am trying to minimize my responsibility because I don't want the failure to solely fall on me, but it's encouraging to hear online still can work.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:25 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

My profile is the same as my handle here. I just dumped all the interesting pictures I have on it. Yesterday, I only had the bathroom selfie and close-up. I'll read some threads about good messages, I don't want to take up too much time and I know I can do better there.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:38 pm 
Dedicated Member

ayyyy online. i tons of man hour online, i get alotta replys but not many meets.

a reply isnt anything though, cause any of these women could just be replying out of bordem.
i feel its all about looks, besides that all the numbers are against a man online

i've always heard warnings about bathroom pics.

Every night, doin' you right

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:53 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
ayyyy online. i tons of man hour online, i get alotta replys but not many meets.

a reply isnt anything though, cause any of these women could just be replying out of bordem.
i feel its all about looks, besides that all the numbers are against a man online

You define your lifestyle reclusive. From what I understand about your pictures, you don't display anything interesting about yourself. Your online persona and your communication style here on the forum shows that you may need some improvement on those things. Then you complain that it's all bout looks. It's a cop out. You don't want to improve yourself and would rather be stubborn and blame other things.

At some point you need to quit blaming everything else and take some responsibility.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:09 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:

You define your lifestyle reclusive. From what I understand about your pictures, you don't display anything interesting about yourself. Your online persona and your communication style here on the forum shows that you may need some improvement on those things. Then you complain that it's all bout looks. It's a cop out. You don't want to improve yourself and would rather be stubborn and blame other things.

At some point you need to quit blaming everything else and take some responsibility.
how i talk to women on a dating site and how talk to other men on a forum wont be the same.

online isnt a natural environment : the numbers/ the ratio isnt very balanced. thus we go into the law of supply and demand.

moreover, some of these women online hve chat with thousands of guys, they're experiencing the law diminishing returns.

they say a women is as picky as her options and online the options are endless.

looks is the biggest part of online, looks is the biggest factor when it comes to hooking up.

guys have made fake profiles with good looking pics and they see an instant difference.

online its easiest to date down too

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:19 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Yo, OP here, can someone give me advice about my pics, I am most insecure about that part of my profile. Using the bathroom pic for tinder. Also, I'm only in city for a week, so really feeling a time limit.

Last edited by minsok on Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:21 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
how i talk to women on a dating site and how talk to other men on a forum wont be the same.

online isnt a natural environment : the numbers/ the ratio isnt very balanced. thus we go into the law of supply and demand.

moreover, some of these women online hve chat with thousands of guys, they're experiencing the law diminishing returns.

looks is the biggest part of online, looks is the biggest factor when it comes to hooking up.

guys have made fake profiles with good looking pics and they see an instant difference.

How much effort did you put into your online profile? How many pictures show that you dress well? How many show that you do interesting activities? How many show that you travel? How many show you have interesting hobbies?

The only response to what I've said is to how you communicate to women online. Everything is blaming something else.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:22 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Yo, OP here, can someone give me advice about my pics, I am most insecure about that part of my profile. Using the bathroom pic for tinder.
Search for Dragula's post on online game. That is going to be the best advice you get on the forum.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:37 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:

How much effort did you put into your online profile? How many pictures show that you dress well? How many show that you do interesting activities? How many show that you travel? How many show you have interesting hobbies?

The only response to what I've said is to how you communicate to women online. Everything is blaming something else.
none

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:49 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

none
Instead of offering an opinion on something that you have absolutely no practical knowledge about and discouraging others, you can try to learn before you try to teach.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:02 pm 
Dedicated Member

sometimes i get a bite

Attachments:
rsz_1point_blur_jul272016_133333-1.jpg
rsz_1point_blur_jul272016_133333-1.jpg [ 184.5 KiB | Viewed 8261 times ]
rsz_1rsz_point_blur_jul272016_133938.jpg
rsz_1rsz_point_blur_jul272016_133938.jpg [ 54.96 KiB | Viewed 8261 times ]
rsz_screenshot_20160727-131443.jpg
rsz_screenshot_20160727-131443.jpg [ 153.71 KiB | Viewed 8261 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:07 pm