PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Does this ever happen to anyone else? You see a super-hottie, the perfect woman, the girl of your greatest dreams, in the grocery store. You know logically you will not die or be executed or have a spotlight shone on you if you go up and talk to her. And yet you feel that is exactly what will happen to you and so you FREEZE. Of course, it doesn't help that I'm not especially good-looking and she is a super-hottie. I simply had no clue what to SAY even if I had approached. I mean beyond "Hi" what is there? "Oh, I think you're the most beautiful woman in the world." NOPE! I just tightened up and actually fled from her sight and now I want to die. Because this happens to me ALL THE TIME.

:(
Hi all Hi op,

Thats exactly what you could have said:

I cant just walk away without telling you that youre the ptettiest girl i have ever seen.

Depending on your vibe you can be calm and collected when you give that compliment or flash her a wide smile.

Its only in your head (your fear) that you cant communicate exactly what you feel.

You can open like that. And it can absolutely work. Its direct and flattering if you are authentic and congruent. Meaning you express what you really think. How you feel. Im not the prettiest guy either. And ive picked up hot girls with those very honest openers.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:27 am 
English Muffin

- Hasn't put in any work
- Made a defeatist username
- Crying for sympathy & attention thread title

I had anxiety too, I learned from sources such as this forum for stuff what to say, you can literally start reading now without the expense of our time.

You are just at step one. We all started there but at least try before making rants and giving shitty responses looking for a magic line

He who dares, wins

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Does this ever happen to anyone else? You see a super-hottie, the perfect woman, the girl of your greatest dreams, in the grocery store. You know logically you will not die or be executed or have a spotlight shone on you if you go up and talk to her. And yet you feel that is exactly what will happen to you and so you FREEZE. Of course, it doesn't help that I'm not especially good-looking and she is a super-hottie. I simply had no clue what to SAY even if I had approached. I mean beyond "Hi" what is there? "Oh, I think you're the most beautiful woman in the world." NOPE! I just tightened up and actually fled from her sight and now I want to die. Because this happens to me ALL THE TIME.

:(

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I mean beyond "Hi" what is there? "Oh, I think you're the most beautiful woman in the world."
This is EXACTLY what you say.

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The comment on giving her too much value is dead on. Think about it. Why do women get with men? Because men, well at least SOME men, have what they want and need. If you don't value yourself, how will YOU ever get with a woman?

You did not think the value comment through. The most beautiful woman in the world is JUST ANOTHER WOMAN. PERIOD. BE YOUR BEST SELF. Be yourself, but be a confident version of yourself. Just go up and say hello. Do it without fear.

I got stonewalled by 3 not so hot women about 2 months ago. I remember it keenly. But not because it hurt, but because of my reaction to it. In the moment I thought, no problem: NEXT. Then a day later, as I was going through my contact log, I was thinking, wow, I was cool in that situation. Then I looked and some of my successful contacts and thought to myself, your loss you bunch of 4's. Look at all of the much prettier women I had great interaction with. YOUR LOSS. I have value. You need to value yourself. SHE is the lucky one to have you come talk to her.

Change your attitude. You have VALUE. And it is ALWAYS higher than hers. If you can't think that way, you will never GET a girl, and you will certainly never KEEP a girl.

Be IRRATIONALLY SELF CONFIDENT. In other words, in a room with 10 guys that are better looking than you, are better dressed than you, and have more money than you BELIEVE that YOU are the SHIT. The best man in the room. You have NO RATIONAL reason to believe this. That is why it is irrational. But do it anyway. Believe that you are the best thing that could happen to any woman. Dude, that is self delusion. Yeah. But it is a delusion that will GET you somewhere.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
The comment on giving her too much value is dead on. Think about it. Why do women get with men? Because men, well at least SOME men, have what they want and need. If you don't value yourself, how will YOU ever get with a woman?

You did not think the value comment through. The most beautiful woman in the world is JUST ANOTHER WOMAN. PERIOD. BE YOUR BEST SELF. Be yourself, but be a confident version of yourself. Just go up and say hello. Do it without fear.

I got stonewalled by 3 not so hot women about 2 months ago. I remember it keenly. But not because it hurt, but because of my reaction to it. In the moment I thought, no problem: NEXT. Then a day later, as I was going through my contact log, I was thinking, wow, I was cool in that situation. Then I looked and some of my successful contacts and thought to myself, your loss you bunch of 4's. Look at all of the much prettier women I had great interaction with. YOUR LOSS. I have value. You need to value yourself. SHE is the lucky one to have you come talk to her.

Change your attitude. You have VALUE. And it is ALWAYS higher than hers. If you can't think that way, you will never GET a girl, and you will certainly never KEEP a girl.

Be IRRATIONALLY SELF CONFIDENT. In other words, in a room with 10 guys that are better looking than you, are better dressed than you, and have more money than you BELIEVE that YOU are the SHIT. The best man in the room. You have NO RATIONAL reason to believe this. That is why it is irrational. But do it anyway. Believe that you are the best thing that could happen to any woman. Dude, that is self delusion. Yeah. But it is a delusion that will GET you somewhere.
If you are deluding yourself like that most girls will see through it. Pretending that you are someone you are not actually means you don't really value yourself because if you do value yourself then you can just present yourself as you are. If you think there is some reason why presenting yourself as you are is not attractive, well then fix that reason, not how it looks on the surface.

And yes, I used to hit on girls pretending to myself I am superman. I'd never come back to that.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:54 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

You made your username TotalLoser..........think about that. Why?