PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:40 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Haha the way you say it shows how little care you have for respect, honesty and maturity. To me it's really the pillars of a healthy relationship, monogamous or not.

I never said it does work for everybody. But it's like PU, the possibility is there, and it can be learnt if you put in the effort.

Dude, chill. I do have a lot of respect for those things. I've had my own experiences. Even if you put in the effort, as you speak, it still won't work for everybody.

Plus, I want to see how okay you'll be if you're girl is having sex with 5 dudes while you're with 2.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:16 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Dude, chill. I do have a lot of respect for those things. I've had my own experiences. Even if you put in the effort, as you speak, it still won't work for everybody.

Plus, I want to see how okay you'll be if you're girl is having sex with 5 dudes while you're with 2.
Lol don't worry I'm chill. If you want to discuss about it open another thread, let's not hijack this one.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:28 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:

Lol don't worry I'm chill. If you want to discuss about it open another thread, let's not hijack this one.
Talking about the actual topic, did you open up the link I sent you? Because that's real raw data right there that shows if a woman marries as a virgin, her chances of divorce are reduced. Now, where's the male counterpart, that would be interesting to see.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:48 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Is this a fact or an opinion . The more a player lays, the less likely he will be monogamous. If you have a high lay count, you won't want to to be monomagous. Thoughts ?

seems like you're asking answers
Your words are so confusing.
when i say asking answers, it means the answer to the question is so obvious that it not really a question.

like if someone asks '' does Mcdonald serve burgers? ''

Every night, doin' you right

Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Is this a fact or an opinion . The more a player lays, the less likely he will be monogamous. If you have a high lay count, you won't want to to be monomagous. Thoughts ?

when i say asking answers, it means the answer to the question is so obvious that it not really a question.

Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:50 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:33 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I wonder, Stoliar and HJ, if let's say you were in a relationship and decided to make it open. What if your girl was sleeping with 3 other guys and you were sleeping with 1 tops? Would that bode well for you?
Why would a PUA only be getting 1 other girl? Your question makes no sense, and could be turned around...

Moreover, it shouldn't matter. You're conflating sex with love, which is understandable considering society has also done so. If a person is getting the amount of sex and partners they want, and their partner is getting the amount of sex and partners they want... why should anyone care?

In fact, in polyamory circles there's a concept/emotion called compersion. Essentially it is being happy because your partner is happy. So if your girl is out getting gangbanged by the local Basketball team and comes home super happy, you'd be happy for her.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:10 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:

In fact, in polyamory circles there's a concept/emotion called compersion. Essentially it is being happy because your partner is happy. So if your girl is out getting gangbanged by the local Basketball team and comes home super happy, you'd be happy for her.

Right. And no hard feelings there.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:15 pm 
Dedicated Member

the more you get something and the easier you get it, the less its appreciated. this is common knowledge

thats one of the reason some ppl are clingers

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:47 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
the more you get something and the easier you get it, the less its appreciated. this is common knowledge

And that's why it's a vicious cycle. Beautiful women that think they are special because they're beautiful, now you've got men chasing them, now these beautiful women think they are even more beautiful so they are even harder to get, now the men chase them even harder....and so on.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:02 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:
I wonder, Stoliar and HJ, if let's say you were in a relationship and decided to make it open. What if your girl was sleeping with 3 other guys and you were sleeping with 1 tops? Would that bode well for you?
Why would a PUA only be getting 1 other girl? Your question makes no sense, and could be turned around...

Moreover, it shouldn't matter. You're conflating sex with love, which is understandable considering society has also done so. If a person is getting the amount of sex and partners they want, and their partner is getting the amount of sex and partners they want... why should anyone care?

People have a hard time with jealousy. Especially the guys. I have been training myself to let go of the jealousy aspect to truly reach polyamory status. Jealousy is useless to me since I am already having sex with the girl. Just one less emotion that i don't need that probably served a purpose back in the caveman days when it was a tribal circumstance.

I think guys are most likely to get into a monogamous relationship because of that one trait. They would rather reach exclusive status as fast as possible and get their "fantasy" girl off the market. It's an ego thing to be honest. That's why one of the favorite insults I hear from dudes is "i banged your girl" or "your girl is hitting me up" etc.

Guys get territorial like crazy. If I say hi to their chick, they start barking lol.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:07 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:

And that's why it's a vicious cycle. Beautiful women that think they are special because they're beautiful, now you've got men chasing them, now these beautiful women think they are even more beautiful so they are even harder to get, now the men chase them even harder....and so on.

sad but true.

some ppl say im contradictory but thats where game comes. you doing the opposite of what the chasers are doing, maybe she notice you if she not pre occupied by the guys putting her on a pedestal