PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So I always knew about this girl but officially met her during my grad trip some years ago. At the trip she took care of me when I blacked out which was extremely nice and I told her at the time I've owed her since. She broke up with her boyfriend almost 5 months now so I really don't think she's on the rebound. Recently I started talking to her and throwing some lines at her, in the beginning I asked her if she was single and she said for a while and I said "then what's your excuse not to go out with me now?" Her response was "haha I dont' have one" to me that was a pretty good IOI, but for some reason when I asked her when she was next available I got ignored. I'm not sure what to do at this point.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:00 pm 
The Grand Puba

Ignoring you is a loud and clear signal of her being not interested. It's okay...back off and just be cool when you see her and pursue other women.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:01 pm 
King Among Mortals

How long ago?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This happened around a month ago?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:31 pm 
Read My Book

5 months usually isn't enough time to no longer be going through the rebound phase for a girl. It all depends on how long they were together though.

To your question though; this is just what happens man. Ever been talking to a girl on a dating site, having a good conversation and she suddenly deletes her profile mid convo? And you're like " how could she delete it when we were just having a great talk". It all ties into the abundance mentality. You have to be able to have and let go. Don't allow this "take care of me while I'm blacked out' invoke more emotion from you than necessary. Understand that the maternal act naturally will influence you hormonally to be more attract to the girl than you probably are.

You can ping her again in a few days, just understand that your statement "then what's your excuse not to go out with me now?" was kind of weak and passive aggressive. Just come straight out and say what you want. If you don't hear from her though, just charge it to the game. Usually you start posting about a girl online you're already more invested than you should be.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com