Post subject: Re: My journal
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 1:20 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Come on man give us more!

I keep talking about your journal with people in the chat because of how funny and great it is. I think you would benefit from my analysis of what you're doing RIGHT:

You go into approaches without a plan and just say whatever comes to mind. Nothing demonstrates this better than:
Quote:
I said "I am just speechless, I dont know what to say"
This is really good. Most guys freeze up because they feel like they need a plan. You don't. The key to a successful pickup is being in the moment and you follow that to a T. You have no filter and it's leading to HILARIOUS conversations. If they're this enjoyable to read, I can't even begin to imagine how fun it'd be to actually be the girl being approached by you.

Your main sticking point seems to be that you're rejecting yourself and ejecting too soon for the most part. Get more comfortable with sexualization and women in general and you'll be among the best of us.

With that said, keep writing more plz
Chief I put him on a 20 approach mission. He's on #6

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:21 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Today I went to a clothing store. I went to this cutie who was looking at something and I said "excuse me, what time do you guys close?" she said "I dont work here."
I said "oooooooohh...I thought you work here. Those are nice eyelashes"
she said "thanks"
I said "can I have them?"
she said "no, they are fake"
I said "oh, they are fake? they look good on you. where are you from?"
she said "England"
I said "I have an uncle in England. his name is Alex. do you know him?"
she said "no"
I said "do you live here or are you going back to England?"
she said "going back"
I said "how long are you going to be here?"
she said "3 weeks. I am going to vegas in about a week, and the dominican republic the week after."
I said "can you take me with you? I am tired of the life here"
she said "sure, you can come in my suitcase"
I said "I can come in your suitcase?"
she said "yes"
I said "which definition of come are you referring to?"
she looked to her side and laughed, as if she didnt want me to see that she is laughing?
I said "can you buy me a ticket?"
she said "no"
Then I started getting nervous because I could not believe I just said the "come" paradox. I was thinking "omg that was so inappropriate"
then I said "nice chatting" and left
everything was going so well but I just couldnt go for the number. I dont know why. maybe the possibility of her saying no was too much for me to handle? or I am not prepared for the best. it's like I dont know how to react it when someone likes me?

later in the store, I saw her with some guy, maybe her brother, maybe her boyfriend. by their body language, I am guessing her boyfriend. but this is irrelevant. the fact is, I didn't push as far as I could have at the time that I didn't know the guy existed.
HAHAHH GOLD JERRY GOLD!!

Go for the # close, worst thing that can happen is she says no. Once you burst that bubble of not asking and feeling how easy it was, u'll be on fire for your next interaction.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

I keep talking about your journal with people in the chat because of how funny and great it is. I think you would benefit from my analysis of what you're doing RIGHT:

You go into approaches without a plan and just say whatever comes to mind. Nothing demonstrates this better than:
Quote:
This is really good. Most guys freeze up because they feel like they need a plan. You don't. The key to a successful pickup is being in the moment and you follow that to a T. You have no filter and it's leading to HILARIOUS conversations. If they're this enjoyable to read, I can't even begin to imagine how fun it'd be to actually be the girl being approached by you.

Your main sticking point seems to be that you're rejecting yourself and ejecting too soon for the most part. Get more comfortable with sexualization and women in general and you'll be among the best of us.

Thank you, this means a lot to me. I am sure you know I wasn't aware of the good traits that you mentioned I have. or are you just telling me this to give me false confidence? (sorry but as mentioned in another thread, I interpret anything ambiguous against me)

I dont think about what I am going to say anymore because the rejection will hurt less. why would I spend my time and energy coming up with the perfect plan if she is going to reject me anyway? (yeah yeah I know - "always assume she is interested")
zero investment on my part. if exxon mobil goes bankrupt tomorrow, is it going to hurt me? no, because i didn't invest in that stock.

I still dont understand how being funny will lead to sex. I thought women dont like comedians.

I am going to write my two most recent approaches. I am not sure how much analysis can be put here, these were really short. but you can read them if you want to be entertained.

approach 1:
4 girls together on the corner of the street, night time. looked like they were waiting for uber. I went to one of them and said "excuse me, you look like my mom"
she said "what kind of line is that? I am not sure what to think of that"
I said "it's good, my mom is hot. whats your name?"
she said "Chelsey"
I shook her hand and said my name.
her friend said "that really bad. no that's just not right. next time you see a girl, just come say hi"
I said "yeah, but for some reason Chelsey finds herself extremely attracted to me right now"
chelsey shook her head like "no" and the friends told me to leave.
and I left.

approach 2:
girl in her 20s sitting with older woman outside of coffee shop. looked like a job interview or 2 coworkers. they both had their laptops out on the table. I was passing by and said to the girl "excuse me, you look really, really...special."
she said "um...thanks?"
I said "what's your name"
she said "actually, I dont like giving out my name."
I said "why not? you think I am going to look you up on facebook and stalk you?"
she said "I dont have facebook"
I said "you're one of those paranoid people? I am also paranoid, I dont have facebook"
she said "well, I am working now. but thanks for that comment"
and I left. I was going to say "oh, you're a working girl?" but I thought anyone who refuses to even give me her freaking name is not worth my humor. fuck you bitch.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:17 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Thank you, this means a lot to me. I am sure you know I wasn't aware of the good traits that you mentioned I have. or are you just telling me this to give me false confidence? (sorry but as mentioned in another thread, I interpret anything ambiguous against me)

I dont think about what I am going to say anymore because the rejection will hurt less. why would I spend my time and energy coming up with the perfect plan if she is going to reject me anyway? (yeah yeah I know - "always assume she is interested")
zero investment on my part. if exxon mobil goes bankrupt tomorrow, is it going to hurt me? no, because i didn't invest in that stock.

I still dont understand how being funny will lead to sex. I thought women dont like comedians.

I am going to write my two most recent approaches. I am not sure how much analysis can be put here, these were really short. but you can read them if you want to be entertained.

approach 1:
4 girls together on the corner of the street, night time. looked like they were waiting for uber. I went to one of them and said "excuse me, you look like my mom"
she said "Chelsey"
her friend said "that really bad. no that's just not right. next time you see a girl, just come say hi"
I said "yeah, but for some reason Chelsey finds herself extremely attracted to me right now"
and I left.

approach 2:
girl in her 20s sitting with older woman outside of coffee shop. looked like a job interview or 2 coworkers. they both had their laptops out on the table. I was passing by and said to the girl "excuse me, you look really, really...special."
she said "um...thanks?"
I said "why not? you think I am going to look you up on facebook and stalk you?"
I said "you're one of those paranoid people? I am also paranoid, I dont have facebook"
and I left. I was going to say "oh, you're a working girl?" but I thought anyone who refuses to even give me her freaking name is not worth my humor. fuck you bitch.
Critique later but Wow, with your rejection rate you are going to be bullet proof.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:42 am 

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

approach 1:
she said "Chelsey"
and I left.

approach 2:
she said "um...thanks?"
Bartm I commend you on your bravery.

I think you'd greatly benefit if you tempered the Shock n' Awe approaches, and instead opened with something more genuine, even something as simple as a "I think you're really cute and just had to say "hi" to you or I'd never forgive myself".

Your aggressive vibe is likely a bit off putting to some of these girls, though I can see it working with a snarky, dark girl with a strong dry whit (LOVE these types personally). I do like that you're leading the interactions and holding the frame quite well, however.

There's also something about the "you look really really special" comment I liked because it entices curiosity and keeps em a bit off-balance. I'd create a bit more rapport with these women, get them to qualify to you by asking questions but in a more round-about way such as rather than asking what she does, if you'd noticed she has a macbook open in a cafe, ask "How's the screen play going?" and that in itself can stimulate an interest response where you get a lot of good info on her and can take the conversation in a variety of directions.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:48 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

approach 1
went to the beach last night. hot girl. she was about 5'3" and for sure an 8, definitely a 9 if she was a little taller. let me first say I was really nervous and the questions I asked seemed forced. It seemed I was asking them just for the sake of asking and I didn't care about the answer. I hate when that happens.

I said "excuse me, you're very beautiful"
she said "thank you"
she said her name. I dont even remember her name, I was so nervous.
I said my name and shook her hand.
I said "what are you doing here?"
she said "just looking for my friends"
I said where are you from?"
she said "Michigan"
I said "what part of Michigan?"
she said "Lansing, the capital"
at this point I am thinking "WTF, states have capitals?"
then I ran out of things to say. she stood there looking at me, me looking at her. then I said "this is so awkward"
she said "a little"
I said "when I am nervous, I run out of things to say"
she said "it's ok. I gotta go find my friends"
I said "bye" and extended my hand to shake hers but she didn't shake. she left. I could see the discomfort in her

approach 2
went to two girls and said to one of them "excuse me, happy father's day"
she said "thank you, happy father's day to you too"
I said "I am not a father"
she said "I am not a father either"
then I left. then I looked back and I noticed a third girl had joined them and looking at me. apparently, the first girl told her the story and the new girl was looking to see who had said such a weird thing.
I walked back to the new girl and said "excuse me, my friend thinks you like me"
she said "who is your friend?"
I pointed at some random guy. she started pointing at a bunch of random guys and saying "is that your friend?" in sarcasm.
then she held my shoulder, like the picture below, the way the guy in the white is holding the guy in the gray:
http://i.imgur.com/7ZIZPQx.jpg

she said "who dared you to do this?"
I said "nobody"
she said "good for you for getting out of your comfort zone"
I said "what?"
she said "you're nervous but you came talked to me, that's good"
I said "how do you know I am nervous?"
she said "you're shaking"
WTF I shake???

I said "are you a stripper?"
she said "no, I know I am dressed like a stripper but I am not"
I said "no, it's just that you're so aggressive. usually women are shy."
I dont remember the whole conversation because it was so random, it wasn't as ordered as my usual conversations.
at some point, she said "the less fucks you give, the happier you will be"
the conversation was a lot longer, she said she knew some words in my native language and pronounced and translated them.
yes, I did go for the number but she said she has a boyfriend.

now you might be thinking based on her behavior she was drunk. but she wasn't
this is the kind of girl I need in my life. if I had someone like that for like a month, she would get my ass in order.
I wish I had asked her what she does for a living. I am really curious. what do you guys think? what would someone like that do?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:05 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
This has to be my all time favorite thing that you've said. You throw all caution into the wind sometimes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:23 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
This has to be my all time favorite thing that you've said. You throw all caution into the wind sometimes.
Jack,
I just looked up that expression. it means to do something without regards to the risk of negative results.

it's not that I do things without regard to risk of negative results. actually, I am pretty damn risk-averse.
it's just that I can't tell when something is inappropriate. I think that's because I am not socialized enough.

sometimes I can tell that something is inappropriate, but I say it anyway because I cant imagine the girl being affected by my opinion. if another guy says it, I can tell it's inappropriate and it's gonna make the girl upset. but if I am the one saying it, I think she is going to think "eh, who cares what he thinks? he is a nobody"
when a girl gets upset or offended by something I said, I am surprised. I think "really? my opinion matters to her?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:28 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
"the less fucks you give, the happier you will be"
She gave you some solid advice Bart, you only get so many. Stop giving fucks out for nothing.
Quote:
WTF I shake???
Giving a fuck.
Quote:
Not giving a fuck.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:34 am 

Good stuff. Keep em' coming.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:54 am 
PUA Forum Leader

approach 1:
white girl with asian female friend at the store. i went to the white girl and
I said "hi"
she said "hi"
I said "how are you?"
she said "ok"
i said "nice to meet you"
she gave me this look like "nice to meet me? WTF?"
the way she was interacting with her asian friend during my presence, i sensed bitchiness from her like she doesn't want me to talk to her. (oftentimes I mistake shyness for bitchiness)
she said "I...."
I said "I think if you dressed better you'd be more attractive"
her asian friend said "WHAT? WHAT THE FU....WHAT? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"
I said "I am bart"
she said "who the F....who do you think you are to be giving her advice? HOW ABOUT YOU change your face?"
I said "ok"
she said "just....at this point....I wish you...just walk away"
I said "ok" and left

approach 2:
girl on the street. very beautiful, long hair, lots of hair. I dont think you understand how much hair I am talking about here. lots of hair on her head. perfect body, she had the kind of ass that dances when the girl walks. you know what I mean? it's the kind that the ass cheeks kind of "dance" or shake when the girl walks. she was walking toward me and I was walking toward her on the sidewalk. she passed me and I started following her.

I went to her and said "excuse me, you are the most beautiful woman I have seen...in the last 10 minutes"
she smiled and said "that's a good one" and tapped me on the shoulder "but I am actually dating someone"
I said "forget him" she said "lol that's another good one"
I shook her hand and held it and she did not resist, did not try to remove her hand.
While still holding her hand, I said "can I get your autograph?"
she said "I am not that famous for my autograph to matter. I only give out autographs when....when signing a contract."
at this point she tried to remove her hand and I let go because I didn't want to be weird.
I dont remember the whole conversation because it wasn't structured. I think when I am enjoying the interaction, I dont remember it as well.
at some point she called me "dude" and I said "are you a lesbian?" she said "no, ew, no. Not that there is anything wrong with being a lesbian, but no" I said "I sense a dominant vibe from you"
she said "yeah, I am pretty controlling, I like to be in charge. because I am a nurse"
I said "I am submissive"
she said "I like submissive guys"
at some point she asked my name and she said her name is katia.
I said "do some people call you kat?"
she said "yes"
I said "that's because you look like a cat"
she said "that's another good one. you're really good at this"
then she said "I am gonna go somewhere to eat." and started leaving. her distance from me was increasing.
I said "forget your boyfriend, he sucks"
she said "no, I like him. but thank you, really, thank you."
she said bye and blew a kiss at me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:47 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
approach 1:
white girl with asian female friend at the store. i went to the white girl and
I said "hi"
she said "hi"
I said "how are you?"
she said "ok"
i said "nice to meet you"
she gave me this look like "nice to meet me? WTF?"
the way she was interacting with her asian friend during my presence, i sensed bitchiness from her like she doesn't want me to talk to her. (oftentimes I mistake shyness for bitchiness)
she said "I...."
I said "I think if you dressed better you'd be more attractive"
her asian friend said "WHAT? WHAT THE FU....WHAT? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"
I said "I am bart"
she said "who the F....who do you think you are to be giving her advice? HOW ABOUT YOU change your face?"
I said "ok"
she said "just....at this point....I wish you...just walk away"
I said "ok" and left

approach 2:
girl on the street. very beautiful, long hair, lots of hair. I dont think you understand how much hair I am talking about here. lots of hair on her head. perfect body, she had the kind of ass that dances when the girl walks. you know what I mean? it's the kind that the ass cheeks kind of "dance" or shake when the girl walks. she was walking toward me and I was walking toward her on the sidewalk. she passed me and I started following her.

I went to her and said "excuse me, you are the most beautiful woman I have seen...in the last 10 minutes"
she smiled and said "that's a good one" and tapped me on the shoulder "but I am actually dating someone"
I said "forget him" she said "lol that's another good one"
I shook her hand and held it and she did not resist, did not try to remove her hand.
While still holding her hand, I said "can I get your autograph?"
she said "I am not that famous for my autograph to matter. I only give out autographs when....when signing a contract."
at this point she tried to remove her hand and I let go because I didn't want to be weird.
I dont remember the whole conversation because it wasn't structured. I think when I am enjoying the interaction, I dont remember it as well.
at some point she called me "dude" and I said "are you a lesbian?" she said "no, ew, no. Not that there is anything wrong with being a lesbian, but no" I said "I sense a dominant vibe from you"
she said "yeah, I am pretty controlling, I like to be in charge. because I am a nurse"
I said "I am submissive"
she said "I like submissive guys"
at some point she asked my name and she said her name is katia.
I said "do some people call you kat?"
she said "yes"
I said "that's because you look like a cat"
she said "that's another good one. you're really good at this"
then she said "I am gonna go somewhere to eat." and started leaving. her distance from me was increasing.
I said "forget your boyfriend, he sucks"
she said "no, I like him. but thank you, really, thank you."
she said bye and blew a kiss at me.
Go bart!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:06 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey , i'm sure all these " you can do it man!" comments are helping you but none is actually helping with the underlying issue you have :

*You are socially awkward.
*You are sexually awkward.

I also have no f*kn clue how you look like. These 3 points make ALL the difference. When i was new , i remember gaming with a male model ( true story , check my diary to see).

He was just dumped by his gf but was extremely good looking ( no homo) girls naturally gave him alot of attention. And although he was a nervous trainwreck; ones the conversation got flowing he had no issue getting sexual ( you should have capitalised on that suitcase comment).

He ended up with atleast 30 lays within that year even though he was nervous, because he simply looked good and talked to girls. If a girl is attracted to you , there is a lot more room for "fuckups".

The socially awkwardness can be solved by talking to her as you would your friends and keeping that balance of sexuality. That i can't help you with , it's a feeling more than anything, if you fucked some girls before you should know , otherwise , i think 60 years of challenge is a close second to get that ball rolling.

Don't just spam approach pickup monkey. Actually look at the underlying issues and try to solve them. This is about self-IMPROVEMENT right? You actually do want to IMPROVE yourself?

Those 3 points are solid to start from and by themselves can make a HUGE difference.

Your man ,

Claws