Loneliness is killing me



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle




Author Message
 Post subject: Loneliness is killing me
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:03 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:09 pm
Posts: 3
Hi. I always been a lonely guy but now that I am in mid fourthies it's playing a bigger and nasty role in my life. I spend my four weeks vacation almost alone except a few days. I dont have a lots of friends and female friends are less abundant.

What should I do to improve my social life and enlarge my social circle? Thanks for your help.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:11 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5593
Location: Los Angeles
seXplorer wrote:
Hi. I always been a lonely guy but now that I am in mid fourthies it's playing a bigger and nasty role in my life. I spend my four weeks vacation almost alone except a few days. I dont have a lots of friends and female friends are less abundant.

What should I do to improve my social life and enlarge my social circle? Thanks for your help.
Not much to go on with you here. First question...why don't you have lots of friends? Describe yourself. What type of shape are you in? Are you considered relatively attractive? Do you dress well? There are a lot of improvements that you can make to yourself that will cause you to be more attractive to women, but you have to have a starting point.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:26 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:43 am
Posts: 741
Location: Venus
JackZero wrote:
seXplorer wrote:
Hi. I always been a lonely guy but now that I am in mid fourthies it's playing a bigger and nasty role in my life. I spend my four weeks vacation almost alone except a few days. I dont have a lots of friends and female friends are less abundant.

What should I do to improve my social life and enlarge my social circle? Thanks for your help.
Not much to go on with you here. First question...why don't you have lots of friends? Describe yourself. What type of shape are you in? Are you considered relatively attractive? Do you dress well? There are a lot of improvements that you can make to yourself that will cause you to be more attractive to women, but you have to have a starting point.


Doesn't seem like he's looking for a girlfriend. But friends. You can be fat and have plenty of friends.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:32 pm 
Online
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7497
Location: United States
seXplorer wrote:
Hi. I always been a lonely guy but now that I am in mid fourthies it's playing a bigger and nasty role in my life. I spend my four weeks vacation almost alone except a few days. I dont have a lots of friends and female friends are less abundant.

What should I do to improve my social life and enlarge my social circle? Thanks for your help.


GO....TO....THE...GYM

_________________
They call me the cat whisperer, cause I know exactly what the pussy needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:37 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5593
Location: Los Angeles
HT23VWY67 wrote:
JackZero wrote:
seXplorer wrote:
Hi. I always been a lonely guy but now that I am in mid fourthies it's playing a bigger and nasty role in my life. I spend my four weeks vacation almost alone except a few days. I dont have a lots of friends and female friends are less abundant.

What should I do to improve my social life and enlarge my social circle? Thanks for your help.
Not much to go on with you here. First question...why don't you have lots of friends? Describe yourself. What type of shape are you in? Are you considered relatively attractive? Do you dress well? There are a lot of improvements that you can make to yourself that will cause you to be more attractive to women, but you have to have a starting point.


Doesn't seem like he's looking for a girlfriend. But friends. You can be fat and have plenty of friends.
He's on a pickup forum asking for advice in the section for building an attractive lifestyle. You want to know how a guy can make lots of other guy friends? It's the ability to attract women.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:53 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:43 am
Posts: 741
Location: Venus
JackZero wrote:
He's on a pickup forum asking for advice in the section for building an attractive lifestyle. You want to know how a guy can make lots of other guy friends? It's the ability to attract women.



Things like common interests (aka joining a sports team) just don't matter.

Maybe you're hanging out with the wrong group of friends if they value you based on how well you attract women.

I can think of so many male acquaintances that are friends with other males on a few common interests, like sports and gym. Sure, guys talk about women. Same as women talk about men. But that's not what got me a bunch of friends.

Maybe on this forum.

Your friends should value you for more than your ability to attract women.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:26 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5593
Location: Los Angeles
HT23VWY67 wrote:
JackZero wrote:
He's on a pickup forum asking for advice in the section for building an attractive lifestyle. You want to know how a guy can make lots of other guy friends? It's the ability to attract women.



Things like common interests (aka joining a sports team) just don't matter.

Maybe you're hanging out with the wrong group of friends if they value you based on how well you attract women.

I can think of so many male acquaintances that are friends with other males on a few common interests, like sports and gym. Sure, guys talk about women. Same as women talk about men. But that's not what got me a bunch of friends.

Maybe on this forum.

Your friends should value you for more than your ability to attract women.
Who said that's all that would keep a friendship? Everything starts from somewhere. Straight, single guys enjoy the company of women...most of the time. If the OP has other values, that will come out and real friendships outside of picking up women will come out. Just like if acquaintances that enjoyed sports and gym...it's ridiculous to think that you can have a friendship based solely on those things.

The thing here is that he's on a pickup forum. Someone is going to recommend a book on how to make friends and influence people. He may make some friends...but inevitably come back to the pickup forum and say that he can't attract women. Two birds, one stone.

Thanks for telling me how men friendships should work, fella.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:38 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:43 am
Posts: 741
Location: Venus
JackZero wrote:
JackZero wrote:
He's on a pickup forum asking for advice in the section for building an attractive lifestyle. You want to know how a guy can make lots of other guy friends? It's the ability to attract women.


Well, I'm just saying you stated that as if it's the ultimate quality that will get him male friends. But we all know not necessarily so.
Now, imagine if I would have typed that, the responses would overflow with how illogical I am, etc.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:46 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5593
Location: Los Angeles
HT23VWY67 wrote:
JackZero wrote:
JackZero wrote:
He's on a pickup forum asking for advice in the section for building an attractive lifestyle. You want to know how a guy can make lots of other guy friends? It's the ability to attract women.


Well, I'm just saying you stated that as if it's the ultimate quality that will get him male friends. But we all know not necessarily so.
Now, imagine if I would have typed that, the responses would overflow with how illogical I am, etc.
Where did I say ultimate? You're reading more than I wrote. If you would have typed it, guys would probably be shocked that you'd finally come up with something good.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:53 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:43 am
Posts: 741
Location: Venus
JackZero wrote:
He's on a pickup forum asking for advice in the section for building an attractive lifestyle. You want to know how a guy can make lots of other guy friends? It's the ability to attract women.
[/quote]
.............................................................................
Where did I say ultimate? You're reading more than I wrote. If you would have typed it, guys would probably be shocked that you'd finally come up with something good.[/quote]

Now, if I would have typed, "You want to know how a guy can make lots of girlfriends? It's if he's in great shape."

See how that sounds. As if it's an ultimate.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:00 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5593
Location: Los Angeles
HT23VWY67 wrote:
JackZero wrote:
He's on a pickup forum asking for advice in the section for building an attractive lifestyle. You want to know how a guy can make lots of other guy friends? It's the ability to attract women.

.............................................................................
Where did I say ultimate? You're reading more than I wrote. If you would have typed it, guys would probably be shocked that you'd finally come up with something good.[/quote]

Now, if I would have typed, "You want to know how a guy can make lots of girlfriends? It's if he's in great shape."

See how that sounds. As if it's an ultimate.[/quote]No, I don't see how that sounds like an ultimate. If I were to type, "You know how a guy can make lots of money? Get into real estate." That doesn't mean that it's the ultimate way of making money. It means that it's a way of making lots of money. A suggestion of a path to take.

Are you here to offer the OP advice or are you here to tell me what I mean?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:02 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:43 am
Posts: 741
Location: Venus
Buddy, join a sports team. Join a gym. Try a meetup group.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:03 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5593
Location: Los Angeles
HT23VWY67 wrote:
Buddy, join a sports team. Join a gym. Try a meetup group.
There you go! Now you're adding value.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: