PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

It's over a year later. Thought I'd come check out my field reports and just see what it was like...

I'm not a PUA anymore.

I've realized that all women are inherently fucked.

The cost of trying to get pussy isn't worth it.

There's other ways, true ways, to find happyness.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:09 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

dude.... *facepalm* you are doing it all wrong.

I'm 22 and gave up PUA atleast 2 years now ( check out my journal if you want my story) but i instead focused on building ME:

*create a prospering online biz.
*travel the world.
*make thousands of friends on the way.
*build a delicious body and sexy clothes to match.

All this accomplished at a very young age. Women is the easiest thing in the world now , it seems as if a secret switch has just been turned on. It's not the same experience when you actually BECOME a man of high value. As in all the movies and TV shows, women love to chase a man of HIGH VALUE.

I'm gonna tell you something you don't hear much around these parts of the forum:

*looks matter. Work on it to the best you can ( includes the whole look ; gym, diet , grooming , fashion included.
*money matters. Money can cockblock you in far too many ways.
*lifestyle matters. Are you living the life you dreamed? Are you working towards it atleast? If not , work towards this asap.

After that point , women will become so easy it's ridiculous...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
dude.... *facepalm* you are doing it all wrong.

I'm 22 and gave up PUA atleast 2 years now ( check out my journal if you want my story) but i instead focused on building ME:

*create a prospering online biz.
*travel the world.
*make thousands of friends on the way.
*build a delicious body and sexy clothes to match.

All this accomplished at a very young age. Women is the easiest thing in the world now , it seems as if a secret switch has just been turned on. It's not the same experience when you actually BECOME a man of high value. As in all the movies and TV shows, women love to chase a man of HIGH VALUE.

I'm gonna tell you something you don't hear much around these parts of the forum:

*looks matter. Work on it to the best you can ( includes the whole look ; gym, diet , grooming , fashion included.
*money matters. Money can cockblock you in far too many ways.
*lifestyle matters. Are you living the life you dreamed? Are you working towards it atleast? If not , work towards this asap.

After that point , women will become so easy it's ridiculous...

I totally agree with you. In the beginning, I made chasing women my top priority. And no matter how much I would "try" to change that, it was always at the forefront of my mind. Whether or not I succeeded is irrelevant at this point. It's not l You can get STD's, get women pregnant, pay 18 years of child support, have half of your shit taken away from you, get sued for false rape. Whatever.

A hot ass girl wanted to cheat on her boyfriend and spend some time with me yesterday and I just told her no. That's not who I am.

I have a good setup. I have a good paying job, a house over my head, a great family, a dog, hobbies, and no drama. I don't want to risk losing that just so I can stick my dick in a hole, and pass my DNA onto the next generation (which will be nothing like me anyways). If pussy comes and offers itself along the way... it can sure as hell come to me. I'm not gay. But I'm not going out of my way to get it. I used to think it was "noble" to give up on my hobbies and passions for sex. No fucking way, only betas and chumps do that.

"Fuck em then we kick em to the do', nigga you know how it go
She deserved that, she a bird, it's a bird trap
You think if I didn't rap, she would flirt back?
Takin' off her skirt, let her wear my shirt
'Fore she leave—I'mma need my shirt back
Nigga you know how it go"

I'm gonna get in a lot of shit for posting stuff like this on a PUA forum. But the person who was posting this a year ago isn't quite the same guy anymore. He used to be depressed, hollow, empty, and without purpose. But now, he's happy, and hasn't had a even a single stupi-cidal thought in over three months. Not even a minor one.

A lot of other guys find comfort in going to back breaking work for 8 hours to come home to a nagging wife who doesn't love him, and then won't give him the nourishment he deserves before bed every night. Because it's "normal". It's a secular religion, it's what everyone else is doing. I respect that. But to me, I say fuck what everyone else is doing. How the fuck do you expect to stand out when you try to be the same as everyone else?

Not that I don't embrace my time spent as an "aspiring" PUA. My failures, my successes, my lessons learned... It's a part of my past, and its put me on the road to who I am today. It changed me, positively. Which I am super proud of.

I'm the most important to me, I'm the priority, and I'm going to do the things I want to without feeling insecure. That is what the purpose of life is. At least for me, anyways.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:34 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I think the main thing is that you should enjoy women as part of an overall lifestyle. The sad image of a "beta" (god i hate those terms...) male shitty wife is typical blue pill stuff.

The average red pill pua spam approach ,however has different problems:

*blue pill business ( what if you can get rich young and travel the world without being tied to a office desk...?)
*spends all his time spam approaching with VERY LOW success rate. Thus it will consume all his remaining time to get a remotely decent looking sex life.
*minimal/none lifestyle or hobbies.

I believe there is a higher modus operandi if you will. A little concept i like to call "The FREE MAN":

*Isn't tied to a job and travels everywhere and anywhere he wishes ( in Africa SPAM, going SEA this year, wanna go all over the Latin Americas next year).
*Usually looks like he's living well , looks good and dresses good.
*Usually is seen constantly smiling and laughing , life has truly become a playground where he gets to enjoy himself and live the life of his dreams.
*Becomes a MAGNET, people of all sorts want to be associated with him. This includes girls.They wonder why he's so happy and full of life.

They want to know his secret. When he tells them its simply because he is living his life and is enjoying every breath they don't believe him. Surely there has to be more to him

Also with the girls thing , i have a different opinion to be honest. It's only the feminist infected western countries whose women have become like this . I've seen many girls who are drop dead stunning in third world countries who are VIRGINS and dream of marrying a good man and building a family life with a lot of children.

It's possible , just much more difficult in a western country now due to feminism...

What i mean by i'm no longer PUA is that i no longer perform shitty PUA Monkey cocky-funny , "openers" (oh god...) , routines , and any of that BS.

I still do the "talk to women for the purpose of getting laid" thing but it's just short converstation->flirting-> be sexual. If she likes me , it's done. If not , then it's not. That has worked for me so manyfolds more than any shitty pua technique.

As long as i live as a free man, life ( including girls) will only get easier. I think that's what everyone here should strive for. To be free. Then watch them come back saying they don't need pua anymore LOL! :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:46 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I think the main thing is that you should enjoy women as part of an overall lifestyle. The sad image of a "beta" (god i hate those terms...) male shitty wife is typical blue pill stuff.

The average red pill pua spam approach ,however has different problems:

*blue pill business ( what if you can get rich young and travel the world without being tied to a office desk...?)
*spends all his time spam approaching with VERY LOW success rate. Thus it will consume all his remaining time to get a remotely decent looking sex life.
*minimal/none lifestyle or hobbies.

I believe there is a higher modus operandi if you will. A little concept i like to call "The FREE MAN":

*Isn't tied to a job and travels everywhere and anywhere he wishes ( in Africa SPAM, going SEA this year, wanna go all over the Latin Americas next year).
*Usually looks like he's living well , looks good and dresses good.
*Usually is seen constantly smiling and laughing , life has truly become a playground where he gets to enjoy himself and live the life of his dreams.
*Becomes a MAGNET, people of all sorts want to be associated with him. This includes girls.They wonder why he's so happy and full of life.

They want to know his secret. When he tells them its simply because he is living his life and is enjoying every breath they don't believe him. Surely there has to be more to him

Also with the girls thing , i have a different opinion to be honest. It's only the feminist infected western countries whose women have become like this . I've seen many girls who are drop dead stunning in third world countries who are VIRGINS and dream of marrying a good man and building a family life with a lot of children.

It's possible , just much more difficult in a western country now due to feminism...

What i mean by i'm no longer PUA is that i no longer perform shitty PUA Monkey cocky-funny , "openers" (oh god...) , routines , and any of that BS.

I still do the "talk to women for the purpose of getting laid" thing but it's just short converstation->flirting-> be sexual. If she likes me , it's done. If not , then it's not. That has worked for me so manyfolds more than any shitty pua technique.

As long as i live as a free man, life ( including girls) will only get easier. I think that's what everyone here should strive for. To be free. Then watch them come back saying they don't need pua anymore LOL! :D
Jesus christ, I feel like everything you have just said explains everything entirely.The red pill has done more for me than any fucking PUA technique has done in terms of happyness. The red pill tasted like shit, but it is literally the multivitamin of life. I always felt lost until I started studying it. I can walk around places smiling as you said, and people will wonder why I am the way I am. It's because I view things in a much more different way now, not self absorbed but self sustaining and self entertaining.

I think I can assume you're never getting married. And I would understand perfectly if it were true.

This is the type of thing that should be front page material. It's taken me three years to get here. And I'm so grateful. All those years of mass approaching, counting my F closes on my hands,no amount would have made me happy. True happyness comes from within. You know you're truly happy when you can be CONTENT without the presence of others, especially women.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:30 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Oh God i think it took me a solid year to lose my virginity ( i mean literally daily action ) with PUA. I've by chance stumbled into the whole making money online stuff and it only grew exponentially each year. I've met alot of guys who are doing the whole passive income online , travelling stuff. They :

*For the most part don't know about "game"
*Pull most days they feel like regardless.
*Are infinitely happier than the pickup spam approach monkey.
*Have THE sickest lifestyle you can imagine ( boat parties with hot chicks, fashion show afterparties with hot chick etc.)
* Created an insulated lifestyle where new women are coming into their lives in high frequency ( WHO LIKE THEM )
*Social skills are top notch through travelling all over the world and constantly approaching new women.
*Life skills , lifestyle , business , social skills is only compounding every year.

Really read that last sentence for a second. These guys' lives are constantly improving AND they are getting new hot girls on the regular. They are always learning skills too ( mainly business stuff HTML CSS etc.)
This is what i would imagine would happen for the "best" PUA:

*Social skills takes a nosedive ( after spending so much time in pickup and ignoring friends and family , instead opting to devote time to strangers who only REJECT them.
*Lifestyle skills gets exponentially worse , year by year as they become more and more depresses because they have let everything go and DEVOTED to all this monkey business with no cake at the end.
*No new women are coming into their lifestyle simply because they don't have one. Only women they meet are brief encounters with "HB" which ends in rejection.
*Piss poor in general as time is spent in one's game not creating own business/hustling. ( Apart from the "MPUA" who drains gullible newbies for hundreds of thousands of dollars a year running nothing short of a fraudulent business.
*Depresses as hell for the most part. Just look at how Mystery and a handful of RSD dudes have left the scene "to find themselves". After spam approaching FOR DECADES , they realised just how much time they wasted.

Now there are some exceptions , with Neil Strauss he actually did had a lifestyle even from the start:

*He toured with some famous rockband ( forgot the name)
*He followed his dream into the writing business.
*He owns his own publication business ( i think?)
*He regularly mingles with A lists celebs.
*He owns a lifestyle where hot women are always coming into his life ( mansion parties etc, gets invited to high society events with hot girls , fashion for one. )
*He is well dressed ( right now i mean) , goes to the gym.
*Looks like he's living well.

See what i mean? This is the part they DON'T SHOW YOU. He is a free man with an insulated lifestyle where money and women come in without much effort. He worked for every single thing in this list. In fact , he used the book "the game" to catapult himself into the lifestyle i mentioned above.

As for marriage , i do actually see myself getting married in my mid-30s maybe. It won't be western Europe or America or anywhere else shitty feminism has its grips on though. There are many countries i've seen where having indulgent sex "hookup culture" isn't the norm. These girls in general:

*Are very hot.
*Dream of building a family.
*Are virgins.
*Take pride in cooking , cleaning.

But they want a strong man. A PUA couldn't get these quality girls even if he wanted to. I've seen these types of girls on my travels and am in contact with alot as friends to remind me not everywhere in the world are there stupid feminist propaganda. That being said i'm still at the phase where i want to see the entire world and build my business to greater heights.

So long story short= marriage yes, not now though , and not in a shitty feminist country.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:30 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Oh God i think it took me a solid year to lose my virginity ( i mean literally daily action ) with PUA. I've by chance stumbled into the whole making money online stuff and it only grew exponentially each year. I've met alot of guys who are doing the whole passive income online , travelling stuff. They :

*For the most part don't know about "game"
*Pull most days they feel like regardless.
*Are infinitely happier than the pickup spam approach monkey.
*Have THE sickest lifestyle you can imagine ( boat parties with hot chicks, fashion show afterparties with hot chick etc.)
* Created an insulated lifestyle where new women are coming into their lives in high frequency ( WHO LIKE THEM )
*Social skills are top notch through travelling all over the world and constantly approaching new women.
*Life skills , lifestyle , business , social skills is only compounding every year.

Really read that last sentence for a second. These guys' lives are constantly improving AND they are getting new hot girls on the regular. They are always learning skills too ( mainly business stuff HTML CSS etc.)
This is what i would imagine would happen for the "best" PUA:

*Social skills takes a nosedive ( after spending so much time in pickup and ignoring friends and family , instead opting to devote time to strangers who only REJECT them.
*Lifestyle skills gets exponentially worse , year by year as they become more and more depresses because they have let everything go and DEVOTED to all this monkey business with no cake at the end.
*No new women are coming into their lifestyle simply because they don't have one. Only women they meet are brief encounters with "HB" which ends in rejection.
*Piss poor in general as time is spent in one's game not creating own business/hustling. ( Apart from the "MPUA" who drains gullible newbies for hundreds of thousands of dollars a year running nothing short of a fraudulent business.
*Depresses as hell for the most part. Just look at how Mystery and a handful of RSD dudes have left the scene "to find themselves". After spam approaching FOR DECADES , they realised just how much time they wasted.

Now there are some exceptions , with Neil Strauss he actually did had a lifestyle even from the start:

*He toured with some famous rockband ( forgot the name)
*He followed his dream into the writing business.
*He owns his own publication business ( i think?)
*He regularly mingles with A lists celebs.
*He owns a lifestyle where hot women are always coming into his life ( mansion parties etc, gets invited to high society events with hot girls , fashion for one. )
*He is well dressed ( right now i mean) , goes to the gym.
*Looks like he's living well.

See what i mean? This is the part they DON'T SHOW YOU. He is a free man with an insulated lifestyle where money and women come in without much effort. He worked for every single thing in this list. In fact , he used the book "the game" to catapult himself into the lifestyle i mentioned above.

As for marriage , i do actually see myself getting married in my mid-30s maybe. It won't be western Europe or America or anywhere else shitty feminism has its grips on though. There are many countries i've seen where having indulgent sex "hookup culture" isn't the norm. These girls in general:

*Are very hot.
*Dream of building a family.
*Are virgins.
*Take pride in cooking , cleaning.

But they want a strong man. A PUA couldn't get these quality girls even if he wanted to. I've seen these types of girls on my travels and am in contact with alot as friends to remind me not everywhere in the world are there stupid feminist propaganda. That being said i'm still at the phase where i want to see the entire world and build my business to greater heights.

So long story short= marriage yes, not now though , and not in a shitty feminist country.