PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Im from the UK our main dating site is POF, i have been on and off it for 2 years and only met one person i dated. In terms of time this has been a massive sink hole, and i think i have wasted more time on their than i should have. These are the major issues i have with it as a site.

1) Ratio of men to women, ive met a few girls who show me their profiles when we meet, or my girlfriend showed me hers on our second date before she deleted it, once they log on, their inbox get filled with 50 messages, this is broken up into creepy messages and just general ones. But the impact it has, gives girls a higher sense of value and more reason to be picky, and dismiss men for silly things because they have so much options of who to chat too.

2) The type of women, i don't think online dating or pof i should say attracts the right type of girls, most girls ive spoken too on there, feel into a few different categories. 1) Single mums, who start their profile with, i have a kid so if you cant handle that dont talk to me (already jaded and defensive), 2) brutally ugly girls , 3) attention seeking girls, who are just there to get lots of messages and to reject men to feel better about themselves and 4) women who have been hurt by men before and now hate them. 5) the good girls, about 1% of the girls who use the site, and are usually off it within a week because they met someone.

There is just too much competition and it gives the girl too much power, they become overly picky and stuck up and it ends up becoming more of an ego fix for them to feel better about themselves.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The simple solution to all of that is to make yourself stand out, don't be every other guy on there. give her a reason to message you back and keep on messaging. don't waste time because there are plenty of guys there ready to jump in dick first before you do.

Slay your dragons and let others tell your tales

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:44 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You will put in a lot of time with nearly zero results. Example 400 emails out, 40 return, of which only 4 are positive emails (the rest are rejections), and 1 results in a potential dupe date. That's .25% right? Wrong it's zero %. Why? Because it's a dupe date. The dupe date explained. As has been explained here and multiple websites ad nauseum, women do not take responsibility for their sexuality and do not seek men out honestly. Online women are attention whores. Online women are delusional thinking they are 10s, even if they are 5s and will have a laundry list of expectations, to look for ways to avoid sexual contact with a man. This is called avoidant personality disorder (APD)(e.g. the "I don't give my phone number out to someone I don't know; let's text more= I have no intention of giving you my phone number, but let's play, who's gonna walk away first).

Next, women online think 80-90% of men online are unattractive. 7% of men online receive 100% of the attention of the women online. Add to that my own statistical study indicating that 90+% of women online suffer from some sort of mental illness. All of these pathologies combined set the stage for the "dupe date" where a woman will write an email or say something to the effect, "when are you going to take me to dinner and drinks so I can check you out to see if I'm interested in you." If she writes something like that or "I'd rather just meet for coffee than talk on the phone," she is duping you into a date, to stroke, while at the same time she has no interest of having sex with you, EVER. She is telling you up front that she neither likes you or is interested in you. If she is not showing you IOI and flat out telling you that she digs you, the sign post ahead is a dupe date.

Next, women online adopt a tough guy persona to say vicious things from the anonymity of their computer screen. These same women, if you met them in person, would cave in upon your overture of seduction.

I am probably the oldest member here, at 50. Even with my experience, I will get duped 2X year, whenever I let my concentration slip and do not follow my steps for seduction (my own version of Mode 1) on the phone with a woman from online. Yes, it is a battle of wits to keep from being duped, ripped off for dinner and drinks, or led on in online dating. Asking her to qualify herself, "what do you like about my profile?", is indispensable along with:

1) how long has it been since you had a man in your life? (willingness question. The longer she has been alone, the more likely APD),

2) she will set herself up for sexualization and being disqualified as an APD or prude as soon as she gives the no sex monologue, "most men just want sex." Your answer, "I haven't brought that up. But, I like that you think of me that way...I am only interested in spending time with a woman who wants to put in the work of making attraction and ultimately something greater happen. Let's do that by spending the weekend together." If she starts to back track or the "I have to meet you 1st to see if I'm interested in you," you can now put her on the spot, "are you saying that you neither like me nor are interested in me, but want me to take you out?"

My experience after dealing with this scenario 100s of times is that she will confess again to not liking you, "well a lot of people lie online; I have to meet you first to see if you an honest person." At which point my answer is always, "you are saying I am dishonest, but you want to meet a dishonest person. You did not read my profile and just looked at my picture, but you said you were not shallow. I thought you were a nice lady. Why should I go to see you?" And I end the conversation. Women are good mimicks, who will copy what you say to manipulate you, and you will forget to test their sexual willingness.

3) frankly, women, who are honest with themselves and want sex, are ready to be hooked and will start talking about how sexy you are, "I like that you are sexy, handsome, and have a bold profile. I like that you describe your style as _______" This woman wants you, and shows you IOI by citing to your profile. It's rare.

Rarely, will online websites result in a true hookup= online phone number exchange, call, and come over to your house for sex.

The limited pro or benefit to online dating is that you can explore the female mind under the microscope. See how I mentioned that I have spoken to 100s of women online? I've read thousands of profiles. You will see the patterns of writing (they copy each other b/c they're too lazy to write something deeper than "skiing, sexy, independent"), speaking, and acting. You will get it down to a 5 minutes to determine if she is APD or some kind of resource extractor. You will see the key words that will signal that she is trying to dupe you, e.g. impersonal BS questions "so where were you born? Where did you grow up? What do you do for a living?" vs. signs of intrigue, "what do you do for fun?" and statements, "I like your description of romantic settings to pursue each other..." You will see how many lies these women can utter in 60 seconds, "I love to travel," (gold digger statement) and 5 minutes later, she will say, when YOU are planning a date, "I don't like to go to places I don't know." After scores of these conversation, it will not be mere experience, but rather ethnography and case study.

At this stage in society, girls 18-29 with their lack of upbringing, lack of social grace, and lack of everything else you can imagine do not merit that kind of time from you online. In the manosphere, PUAs and MGTOWs complain that women are into hypergamy, branch swinging, and will meet a guy in a bar and get fucked that same night, but jerk you around online demanding to "get to know you." So, you should not devote any meaningful time to online dating, instead opting to swing on the branch with these loose women. Leave the APD prudes to wallow in their pathology with the AFCs at POF.

As has been repeated here and elsewhere, online dating cannot be your sole game. In public sarging where the women have to perform will always be the way. Girls/women do not take online dating seriously; nor should you. Keep your cash in your wallet, and your Trojans in your lapel pocket.

Last edited by sarabellum on Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:10 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
Im from the UK our main dating site is POF, i have been on and off it for 2 years and only met one person i dated. In terms of time this has been a massive sink hole, and i think i have wasted more time on their than i should have. These are the major issues i have with it as a site.

1) Ratio of men to women, ive met a few girls who show me their profiles when we meet, or my girlfriend showed me hers on our second date before she deleted it, once they log on, their inbox get filled with 50 messages, this is broken up into creepy messages and just general ones. But the impact it has, gives girls a higher sense of value and more reason to be picky, and dismiss men for silly things because they have so much options of who to chat too.

2) The type of women, i don't think online dating or pof i should say attracts the right type of girls, most girls ive spoken too on there, feel into a few different categories. 1) Single mums, who start their profile with, i have a kid so if you cant handle that dont talk to me (already jaded and defensive), 2) brutally ugly girls , 3) attention seeking girls, who are just there to get lots of messages and to reject men to feel better about themselves and 4) women who have been hurt by men before and now hate them. 5) the good girls, about 1% of the girls who use the site, and are usually off it within a week because they met someone.

There is just too much competition and it gives the girl too much power, they become overly picky and stuck up and it ends up becoming more of an ego fix for them to feel better about themselves.

POF is inefficient because you have to waste time messaging girls that you have no idea if they are are going to open it or not. Then the girls moan when they call you out for using a copy and paste. But can they blame us since 2000 of them don't even respond to out thought out messages...

Anyway, I don't know what rock you are hiding under. But there is an app called Tinder. In case you didn't know, most people are looking at their phones these days, especially after they have received notifications. The difference with Tinder, the girl has to mutually like you too to even be able to communicate with one another. This alone massively boosts your reply rate dramatically.

Every time I read posts like this... I always ask them to PM me their profile. A few excuses later they admit that the grainy crappy gym selfie in an unflattering sweaty vest could be better.

There is one thing I have l learned with people in general. Most people are average. (Or below)

I've mentioned time and time again. The key to success is to be above average in as many aspects as possible, regarding Online game, you need to be:

- Above average quality pics (Not taken by an old iphone) (Awesome instagram helps)
- Above average in dress sense (Something a little more than a burgundy hoody with a white zip)
- Above average in health (If you are obese, get into shape, if you are skinn,y get into shape)
- Above average with the context (You're in an interesting environment with interesting people)
- Above average profile (Qualifying the girl, instead of you qualifying yourself)
- Above average messages (Something a little more unique than 'Hi')

= You get dates with the above average girls

No matter how many times I tell people this, they still get lazy and you know what? I love it. Because, Tinder on average delivers me with 5 new girls a week consistently and I don't even pay for it so my swipes are limited

If everybody put in the above average work that I have. I would get less dates. I have given away the golden goose on a silver platter but yet people don't do it.

My best friends did listen to me however and they clean up on Tinder.

But like I said...Laziness get's the best of most people, so more girls for me.

Tinder works. If you are not getting results, then that is evidence that you need to put more work into it instead of blaming the app. Take responsibility and test like crazy.

The other day, I posted a pic on my Facebook and it seemed to generate a tonne of likes. I put it on my Tinder profile since it was proven for people I barely know to like it. I didn't think it's that great but it get's me a lot of comments and matches.

Get it done. Get up to date with the trends and put in the work that is required to get the results you want.

Last edited by Dragula on Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:27 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
No matter how many times I tell people this, they still get lazy and you know what? I love it.Because Tinder on average delivers me with 5 new girls a week consistently. If everybody put in the above average work that I have. I would get less dates. I have given away the golden goose on a silver platter but yet people don't do it.
This is the Horatio Alger story of capitalism applied to dating online, "if you work hard, you too can be rich." Enough experiments have been done where a male model's photograph is placed in an online profile with overt sexual contact and women write to "him" and even want to meet "him" after he makes overt references to "fucking" in the first emails.

delivers me with 5 new girls a week consistently= after you have exhausted the profiles, 5 new profiles means crickets chirping.
dates≠ sex
date= most likely equals the dupes I mentioned above.

What is your lay percentage relative to the number of times you write to these imaginary women and the time invested? Even the best PUAs report 6% from sarging on the street. Your post admits to the "Ratio of men to women," which as indicated ad nauseum by websites online is betwee 7 to 10: 1 men to women. Given the pathologies I and others have identified in online dating (tire kickers, fake profiles, mentally unstable, religious nuts, prudes, attention whores, introverts, secret internet fatties, and hipster phonies), the indictment of online dating is dispositive.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think it is not worth if you use saturday night. But in general in times where it is hard to do it else where. Why don't use the opportunity? And not only the girls boost their ego. I do, too.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:07 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Not at all. The time, effort and unsurity is a lot more complex online/apps.

When im using online dating or tinder or something i dont do it expecting to actually meet girls. I do it to see what type of girls are out there, who finds me attractive and just to talk to them when im bored. Its kinda fun to talk to strangers.

Most women are on there simply to be seen which is very annoying. I have only ever actually met 2 girls from online dating and while both of them were attractive, they both were extremely dull.

I took one girl out and she seemed to have issues with getting close to people. She would get pissed at me when i tried to see her more but she'd also get pissed at me when i didnt call her or anything. The other girl just has zero personality. Its as if she is doing everything in her power not to enjoy herself.

Ive come to the conclusion that many of the attractive normal girls on there arent actually looking to meet up (i mean why would they when they probably have many options irl). If they are willing to meet up and are attractive then that means something is wrong with them.