Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:36 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Oh, I'm sorry neo, but it's really hard for me to distinguish one arse from another.

This one's for you RC. You were the one that used crass words. Here's your trophy by the way. You win.
So I'm an arse even though I never insulted you and you're talking about the men here not being gentlemen?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:04 pm 

Quote:
You win.
I know.

Speaking of insults, quit calling yourself a lady. You're insulting the actual ones.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:29 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
You win.
I know.

Speaking of insults, quit calling yourself a lady. You're insulting the actual ones.
A real gentleman doesn't stoop so low as to use crude crass words such as fat slob to insult anyone, be it male or female.

I'm sure the ladies are enamored by your delicate mannerisms.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:46 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You win.
I know.

A real gentleman doesn't stoop so low as to use crude crass words such as fat slob to insult anyone, be it male or female.

I'm sure the ladies are enamored by your delicate mannerisms.
I just had the most rotten fart, a combination of eggs, 6-shot of espresso, and fat burner containing black pepper.

It frankly smells like a ruptured septic tank in my room SPAM. Honestly, I wish your mouth was on the other end of my ass as I'd gleefully take pleasure in watching you gag as you try to insist on how "ungentlemanly" I am being though I can't hear you as your words are muffled by having a mouth full of rancid fart.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:07 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:

I just had the most rotten fart, a combination of eggs, 6-shot of espresso, and fat burner containing black pepper.

It frankly smells like a ruptured septic tank in my room SPAM. Honestly, I wish your mouth was on the other end of my ass as I'd gleefully take pleasure in watching you gag as you try to insist on how "ungentlemanly" I am being though I can't hear you as your words are muffled by having a mouth full of rancid fart.
Your mom and dad raised a low class idiot. You win. I don't have enough of a crude low-class vocabulary, nor the imagination, to make a comeback.

Congrats. You take the prize for low-class.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:28 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

Your mom and dad raised a low class idiot. You win. I don't have enough of a crude low-class vocabulary, nor the imagination, to make a comeback.

Congrats. You take the prize for low-class.
I know right? All that money and years squandered on grad school and still as incorrigible as ever! Oh well.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:10 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I know right? All that money and years squandered on grad school and still as incorrigible as ever! Oh well.
Eh, would take that anyday over typing that nasty crap that you just did. I'm sure you're a hit with the ladies.