PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ive been doing internet dating for the last 6 years. Match through to current apps.
Been on 100's of dates. Most girls I wasnt really that into, I just fancied the sex.

Many I got back and had a one night stand with, but found that I was lucky at best to see them once more and then the interest was lost.

Really hard to take when even so many fuglies dont want seconds or to see you again.
Just find it hard to understand and wander if anyone has any views on it.

I appreciate if youre not there, its hard to say - but thoughts or relative experience I would be intersted to hear.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

out of hundreds of girls and none come back for seconds? Sorry to tell you but you're doing something wrong, no idea what you're doing wrong lol.. but there has to be something.

Slay your dragons and let others tell your tales

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:50 am 
The Grand Puba

I'm going to bring up something that so many of you guys that like online dating but don't take advantage of meeting girls offline. Online is easy because it's all about the instant attraction and there isn't much guessing involved about her being into you but the drawback is that you lack developing seductive skill and becoming good with women. Like the other poster said, you are doing something wrong and it doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with your skills in the bedroom. I'm guessing that you aren't building the connection that makes women want to come back.

Go out and do the dirty work and meet women in real life if you aren't doing that already. Seduce women from meeting them in person and work your way to sex. If you can do that consistently then you'll probably get more women coming back for seconds.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:20 am 
Dedicated Member

Why not try a dating coach?
There could be lots of reasons why it's not working out for you, could be them, could be you, etc. None of us here know the whole story.
Maybe it's a certain type you attract, etc.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:35 am 
English Muffin

Master the field firstly, then your online game is a piece of cake

Don't be afraid to get a make over too

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
out of hundreds of girls and none come back for seconds? Sorry to tell you but you're doing something wrong.
Yes. It's called being a liar.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:51 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
out of hundreds of girls and none come back for seconds? Sorry to tell you but you're doing something wrong.
Yes. It's called being a liar.
Who's is lying?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:13 pm 
Dedicated Member

Just go to a shrink. It's better to get someone with credentials giving you input than without ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:58 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Ive been doing internet dating for the last 6 years. Match through to current apps.
Been on 100's of dates. Most girls I wasnt really that into, I just fancied the sex.

Many I got back and had a one night stand with, but found that I was lucky at best to see them once more and then the interest was lost.

Really hard to take when even so many fuglies dont want seconds or to see you again.

I appreciate if youre not there, its hard to say - but thoughts or relative experience I would be intersted to hear.

You underestimate a woman's intuition. They know if you aren't feeling them but very few call you out on it. Just because you can have one night stands doesn't mean you are a skilled seducer. Many repeat offenders on my part come back to me because I make them feel a certain way, even the ones that I have stopped talking to me would message me that they missed me and want to see me again. You can't have women coming back repeated based off on sex alone(you can but it can only last for so long) , if sex is your only weapon then you better be damn good at it because there are plenty of others males with a dick that plug in that hole just as well as you.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

You underestimate a woman's intuition. They know if you aren't feeling them but very few call you out on it. Just because you can have one night stands doesn't mean you are a skilled seducer. Many repeat offenders on my part come back to me because I make them feel a certain way, even the ones that I have stopped talking to me would message me that they missed me and want to see me again. You can't have women coming back repeated based off on sex alone(you can but it can only last for so long) , if sex is your only weapon then you better be damn good at it because there are plenty of others males with a dick that plug in that hole just as well as you.
Interesting statement, -the irony is that people always talk about 'not acting too interested' but then you make a valid point about maybe not showing a genuine interest. It's a double edge sword as if you;re too intersted, you sometimes lose your ability to hold your frame

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:20 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Like with everything, practice makes perfect. The more you put yourself in the same situations, the easier it will be to understand what is going on and the easier it will be to execute your next move. You will get farther with genuine interest than without it. Too interested means you are willing to nod at everything the woman says without objecting. Just find the balance. The more you do it the better off you will be in the end.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game