PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:18 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Congrats on the move bro. How are you liking it so far?

Do you plan on taking a trip to Bangkok anytime soon?

Yeah, it's amazing here. Practically live for free here.

Getting laid. Getting paid, adventures and having the freedom is all i care about at the moment...this something I have worked on for a long time now,

I've been to Bangkok plenty of times, Tinder in Bangkok is ridiculous actually. So many people and matches, white girls are spare though, TONNES of hookers and lad boys, so it has it's bad points as well as the price of living is much higher than the chilled Chiang Mai but not sure I want to live there.

Phuket - Patong beach is my dream destination right now , I was there, last month, I didn't write a report but me and my friends got like 1/2 girls a day for 2 weeks straight, never experienced anything like it. White girls too
Yea i've been to bangkok its a wild place, I heard all the internet entrepreneurs were in chiang mai, do you see them around the coffee shops?

Honestly im mostly curious to see what your house looks like, and how the quality of living is?
Yeah, the internet entrepreneur lifestyle was my main reason to come to Chiang Mai, I am currently typing this from a coffee shop called Camp: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChbjOGfv4MA

This is my friend who has been vlogging. I live above, his apartment and it's identical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpJAg_MIFpA

Its about $170 a month, bills included. Swimming pool, gym, and lot's of internet folk to meet

It's a nice place to be. I went up into the mountain last Sat, visited a village, shot a crossbow at some coconuts, visited a gold temple overlooking a magnificent view.

My 1st visit here. I played with drugged up tigers, rode elephants, white water rafting, zip lining down the mountain, bungee jumping, shooting, quad bikes and so much more to do. Not to mention the crazy adventures with the girls.

Hope this helps

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:56 am 
English Muffin

Man, I am struggling with American girls out here. They are my fav nationality and when I get a date I get overly excited for them. I really charmed her on Tinder and we arranged to meet whilst actually talking on Tinder. People on holiday are always very impulsive and spontaneous. Back in your home city, these sort of people will do the 'Maybe next week' kind of crap then it usually fizzles away if you don't have the time to keep it warm (which I don't have the patience to), but at least that rarely happens out here since they are in holiday mode.

They are always hot but last night's girl was fiercely independent. I am so used to girls just letting the guy show them the lead.

I ordered a drink and the bar couldn't get past the language barrier, so I had to speak more clear and concise but still no luck. She intruded and then with her loud accent she got through to him the first time. Then as I wait she says 'Let's sit down and let them bring it over' (Which I totally forgot about)

I know this is a stupid observation but I did feel quite beta letting her take the lead like that. Lot's of this kind of stuff was happening. She is very social able and would talk to random people in front of me and then I was just sat there quiet. I would try to add my 2 cents to the conversations but she was a crazy social butterfly.

I mentioned I checked out some Tiger's on my trip and she went on a crazy tangent about them being drugged and what not. I felt powerless and I am sure my body language showed that too.

Despite these things I went for the make-out and I got it, held her hand and things felt better, she was talking about she is getting tired so I sat on it for a few mins and then suggested we can hang out my place. She declined and mentioned we would meet again before she goes. I am not holding my breath. Especially since she will be chatting to many guys in her duration here. We said our goodbye's.

Armed with blue balls, I was ready for cold approach, I then messaged my friend and he texts me the name of the place he was in and it was full of sexy women apparently. As I get the taxi and make my way over, it starts to rain like a monsoon. Never seen anything like it. I arrive at the destination and it is in some quiet scary dark alley. I realise the taxi man took me to the fucking middle of no-where at the wrong place.

As I chase the taxi man down, he drives off into the distance. There is NO traffic to be seen. Not a single street light. I am just stood in this dark alley in this monsoon in my fav threads, looking like a drowned rat. I found a hotel and they said there is no point in calling a taxi since they wouldn't go that far for me.

I then had to buy a frigging hotel at 2am. My battery ran out so I had to empty my balls the old fashioned way of using my hand and imagination.

Last edited by Dragula on Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Man, I am struggling with American girls out here. They are my fav nationality and when I get a date I get overly excited for them. I really charmed her on Tinder and we arranged to meet whilst actually talking on Tinder. People on holiday are always very impulsive and spontaneous. Back in your home city, these sort of people will 'Maybe be next week' kind of crap, but at least that rarely happens out here since they are in holiday mode.

They are always hot but last night's girl was fiercely independent. I am so used to girls just letting the guy show them the lead.

I ordered a drink and the bar couldn't get past the language barrier, so I had to speak more clear and concise but still no luck. She intruded and then with her loud accent she got through to him the first time. Then as I wait she says 'Let's sit down and let them bring it over' (Which I totally forgot about)

I know this is a stupid observation but I did feel quite beta letting her take the lead like that. Lot's of this kind of stuff was happening. She is very social able and would talk to random people in front of me and then I was just sat there quiet. I would try to add my 2 cents to the conversations but she was a crazy social butterfly.

I mentioned I checked out some Tiger's on my trip and she went on a crazy tangent about them being drugged and what not. I felt powerless and I am sure my body language showed that too.

Despite these things I went for the make-out and I got it, held her hand and things felt better, she was talking about she is getting tired so I sat on it for a few mins and then suggested we can hang out my place. She declined and mentioned we would meet again before she goes. I am not holding my breath. Especially since she will be chatting to many guys in her duration here. We said our goodbye's.

Armed with blue balls, I was ready for cold approach, I then messaged my friend and he texts me the name of the place he was in and it was full of sexy women apparently. As I get the taxi and make my way over, it starts to rain like a monsoon. Never seen anything like it. I arrive at the destination and it is in some quiet scary dark alley. I realise the taxi man took me to the fucking middle of no-where at the wrong place.

As I chase the taxi man down, he drives off into the distance. There is NO traffic to be seen. Not a single street light. I am just stood in this dark alley in this monsoon in my fav threads, looking like a drowned rat. I found a hotel and they said there is no point in calling a taxi since they wouldn't go that far for me.

I then had to buy a frigging hotel at 2am. My battery ran out so I had to empty my balls the old fashioned way of using my hand and imagination.
This! Can't wait for my 8 day cruise through the western Caribbean to 4 different countries, on a three thousand person party city boat. The '' Im On Vacation Mode'' is such a great and wonderful thing to witness.

The friendliness and ease of the most gorgeous, exotic, exclusive women from around the world, all on vacation mode(no social constraints, anything goes) is such a great escapade. With even the most basic of game, it's as if gold rains down from the heavens above and falls right into your pocket.

That south beach tanned model of your dreams, that wouldn't give you the time of day. Is now getting fucked by you, over a balcony, looking out over the middle of the ocean.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:24 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
Quote:
Man, I am struggling with American girls out here. They are my fav nationality and when I get a date I get overly excited for them. I really charmed her on Tinder and we arranged to meet whilst actually talking on Tinder. People on holiday are always very impulsive and spontaneous. Back in your home city, these sort of people will 'Maybe be next week' kind of crap, but at least that rarely happens out here since they are in holiday mode.

This! Can't wait for my 8 day cruise through the western Caribbean to 4 different countries, on a three thousand person party city boat. The '' Im On Vacation Mode'' is such a great and wonderful thing to witness.

The friendliness and ease of the most gorgeous, exotic, exclusive women from around the world, all on vacation mode(no social constraints, anything goes) is such a great escapade. With even the most basic of game, it's as if gold rains down from the heavens above and falls right into your pocket.

That south beach tanned model of your dreams, that wouldn't give you the time of day. Is now getting fucked by you, over a balcony, looking out over the middle of the ocean.
Lol nice one

My friend has become a gym instructor on one of these cruises. I am sure he is having a great time. However, staff are forbidden to hook up with guests so he has to pull off some Snake Metal Gear Solid stealth shit in the corridors. Make sure you make a report, I have never been on a cruise before...

But a controlled place with a bunch of people in 'Holiday Mode' can only be a good thing. I could see some implications with common 'social circle alien-nation'. Imagine hooking up with a girl one night and then having to chase new girls the next night with the previous girl in the same room? I am sure you will be fine though.

Last edited by Dragula on Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lol nice one

My friend has become a gym instructor on one of these cruises. I am sure he is having a great time. However, staff are forbidden to hook up with guests so he has to pull off some Snake Metal Gear Solid stealth shit in the corridors. Make sure you make a report, I have never been on a cruise before...
That's awesome lol, metal gear solid pua guide, he should be doing pretty good for himself, as they do get to hang-out on the ship and I have seen from my other cruises, that certain staff positions are more lenient than others, I've witnessed guys in positions like his picking up girls at the clubs on the ship and stuff, from past cruises I've been on. Plus they get to go on all the islands, and Im sure he's meeting all the local girls.

I'm using this opportunity to start another online business in the fitness niche, I'm using the cruise as a marketing platform.

Definitely will have to make some field reports bro, keep yours up, I'm enjoying yours so far and might have to visit chiang mai soon.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:40 am 
English Muffin

I just edited my previous post. Might wanna take a look

But yeah, im sure it's a great life.

Yeah, let me know if you're in CM. I could do with more fellow seducers out here, Most of these business folk only go out to have a 'good time' (Whatever that means)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I just edited my previous post. Might wanna take a look

But yeah, im sure it's a great life.

Yeah, let me know if you're in CM. I could do with more fellow seducers out here, Most of these business folk only go out to have a 'good time' (Whatever that means)
Honestly on big ships like Royal Caribbean, and Carnival Cruises, They're like small cities, the one I'm going on holds around 3 to 3500 people. You rarely even see the same people twice.

Plus its a great SPAM, Women on cruises don't have a lot of those types of emotions and feelings(unless your there with your bf,gf,fiance,etc.) In a situation like you said, the girl might even join, or bring her friend, another girl to you.

175$ a month that's insane and not bad for a place like your friends, I watched in the video. how much do you live on a day? The real question How many girls have you brought to the pool so far! How long are you going to be in chiang mai for?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:38 am 
English Muffin

Nice. That's a big boat for sure

To survive out here, you need to earn at least £30 a day. I don't know what that is in USD. I'm just on the cell phone at the moment.

Reason being, a smoking hot Vietnamese girl told me to come to her local bar near her house before she flies back to the Nam. It's like 15:30 here...

Matched her on tinder last night and she has been busy. She is pushing the deadline so has invited me to a bar next to her place

If I put 100% focus to it the girlsz I could hook up with 2 girls a day for sure. Perhaps a local girl and then finish off with a tourist experience. My record is 5 in one day but I want to at least empty my coconuts each time.

Stand by for a report.

Edit -

Fuck sake. Friendship meet. Need to filter better. Waste of a day and taxi fare

Last edited by Dragula on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Nice. That's a big boat for sure

To survive out here, you need to earn at least £30 a day. I don't know what that is in USD. I'm just on the cell phone at the moment.

Reason being, a smoking hot Vietnamese girl told me to come to her local bar near her house before she flies back to the Nam. It's like 15:30 here...

Matched her on tinder last night and she has been busy. She is pushing the deadline so has invited me to a bar next to her place

If I put 100% focus to it the girlsz I could hook up with 2 girls a day for sure. Perhaps a local girl and then finish off with a tourist experience. My record is 5 in one day but I want to at least empty my coconuts each time.

Stand by for a report.

I currency converted it, it says 30$ USD = 1056.08 Thai Bahts how much can you get with that where your at?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:42 am 
English Muffin

I need to filter better. Friendship meet

$500 a month to live frugally

$600-700 should do you well. I will leave you to convert it. Stupid Brexit has changed my daily target from GBP

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I need to filter better. Friendship meet

$500 a month to live frugally

$600-700 should do you well. I will leave you to convert it. Stupid Brexit has changed my daily target from GBP
So my friends always complaining and crying about passive income trying to give me all his money to setup a site and business for him to make passive income( since i use to do web design- dropshipping etc) so he can move to another country and do w.e the f he wants

So Today I told him about your friends apartment in thailand, and I was like he lives in a nicer apartment than you and practically just as big, for like 200$ dollars a month. He got all afc and mad and sad lmao

I'm like you better reevaluate your life my friend lol, he pays like 800$ a month for a small 1 bedroom, and hates the city we live in, any advice you would give this guy dragula?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:27 am 
English Muffin

Ah. I've met many like him.

People are focused in their bubble. You can present them logical solutions to their barriers and they find a new barrier to justify their bubble.

Just send him a link to the course/resources. Do NOT give him the login info. Torrenting and providing passwords does not make that person invest into his education.

If I didn't pay for my pick up bootcamp, I probably wouldn't of got stuck in and worked my butt off.

If I torrented a course of the bootcamp. I'm more likely to dabble and give up since I've not invested anything into it.l and zero risk.

Your friends will hate you for it but it's really the best thing for them. Tell them you can only help them after buying the course

Lead a horse to water but you can't make the fucker drink

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

How long are you going to be in Thailand for?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:15 am 
English Muffin

No idea. Till I'm bored with it

Vietnam has got me curious.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:44 am 
English Muffin

I forgot about a girl I was chatting too from Tinder and she was busy at the time and she got lost in the pile of contacts. I pinged her and got a conversation going again,

She is a bit different this time...she tells me she hates 'Farangs' (White tourists) - Because all they're after is one-night stand sex apparently and she seems to be tarnishing me with the same brush. I kind of play it cool and agree that most of 'us' are like that. Defending 'us' wasn't going to do me any good.

I then told her Thai girls are crazy and just want my money or have dicks that look for friendship. So we both kind of connected on this Tinder rant we had. We both arranged to meet last night and she was a serious hotty. She deleted her profile so I forgot what she looked like in them. All I had to go by was a small thumbnail pic. Was gonna bail last night but glad I didn't - reason being, I made the decision to not go for sex on the 1st meet because she will passively aggressively put me in the same boat as all the 'Farangs' so I wanted to show some class by only going for it on the 2nd meet up.

She took me to a touristy bar (it;s the same place I nearly banged some New Zealand girls 2 years ago on my report) and we get some drinks. She speaks decent English and she is really nice. We make out etc and it's going really well. She keeps asking me questions sex related, so perhaps same night sex is on the table. We go to Spicy club and dance. It was packed and some dick head wearing his ruck-sack with his bike helmet coming out of it was digging into my back. Trying to escalate with that distraction was a little troublesome.

She has some cheeky plays with my cock in my shorts so, kind of knew it was in the bag at that point. The club ends pretty soon fortunately and I race out of the place so I can get a taxi/Tuk tuk. She doesn't even give me any resistance that I was expecting. I told the driver my address and she joined along for the ride.

We got to my place and I told her 'This better not be a one night stand okay?' - This looks kinda needy but I felt it was important to tell her what she wanted to hear all this time we spent together because I knew that it was on her mind so I beat her to the punch. Thinking 2/3 steps ahead of what a girl is about to think is a big strength of mine.

SOOO anyway....We get it on. She was really loud and freaky. She was on her period a little so another stain added to my white bed sheets. She had an amazing body and she kept talking about anal sex. But not on the 1st night, that wouldn't be classy :P

In the morning she mentions she was wrong about me, being a player. We hug goodbye and see's a neck hicky from a recent girl I hung out with and she bursts with laughter hehe. I have no doubt that I am not the only guy she is texting, doesn't bother me. But you can not trust a Thai girl. They are the biggest players out there and lie about it.

I was speaking to a Vietnamese girl about this. I heard in Vietnam, the girls are really honest and open. They will pretty much tell you their love life without any fear or judgement. They don't give a shit. They also will tell if they want a one night stand with you and do not even care about judgement from being with her friends. Will defo visit Ho Chi Minh City, at some point

EDIT - God damn, she mutual friends with Seluj. He was telling me recently about a girl that was a freak in the bedroom that is addicted to Anal sex, looks like we've just crossed swords. I might get him to hide in my wardrobe and do a surprise tag team next time she comes over.