PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello fellow artists, I have a following report in which I would like some help unveiling. I would like you to look over these and let me know where I went wrong and how to improve.

Background info:
From small town now in a city
Body type: Swole nigga you already know
Total lay closes: 2 (kinda)

1st report:
I needed a pre-workout so I went to get a coffee at Starbucks because I knew it was a target rich environment. As soon as I opened the door, I spotted a two set, one standing and one sitting at a table. They noticed me because I was peacocking. I went to the line and then approached them as naturally as I could. I asked them if they already got their coffee, and they responded positively. I mentioned that the line was long and as they had their attention on me I leaned on a chair, which were pretty tall. They were dressed sporty, so I asked if the obstacle if they were going to work out, and the obstacle told me she doesn't but my target did. conversation carried on about how they were going to ride ATVs and how i was going to the gym. I asked my target for her phone and she said she didn't have it on her, but her friend had hers. I txted my phone off of hers because mine was dead, they didn't know that by the way. We then parted ways. 20 mins later I started txting the girl and this is were I struggle. The following dialogue is the texts:

Obstacle (Me from her phone): Hey sexy

Me: Ayye wassup

Obstacle: you don't even know our names

Me: haha i know, i was about to ask

Obstacle: haha my name is ***penis*** and the other is ***vagina***

me: haha im ***OGKILL*** got in your contacts

Obstacle: Yea i see, it just sad how u went to *another rival school in the same city*

Me: :lol: :lol: nah *school taunt* you guys aren't warriors(their school mascot)

Obstacle: we are really are lol at least we don't claim to be hot when we're not aka *our school*

Me: we hot af ;)

Obstacle: Negative

Obstacle: (699)-696-6969

Me: Hiv Negative

Obstacle: that's *the target's* number

Me: *Calls*

Obstacle: she cant awnser because shes driving

Me: tell her hi for me

Obstacle: she said hey

Me: aight your distracting me from my workout

*No response*

Meanwhile,the next day I text the target

Me:What's Up *bitch* lol
no response
Me(next day): *Calls*... bitch's got me blocked
Me: Lol you blocked me... wtf

This happened and I was now angry. I decided to talk to the obstacle next.

Me: *Calls*
Me: yo, eh... what did i do to piss you guys off
Her: hey i saw you called and I was in the shower and nothing i din't txt u back bc u told me i was distracting u

me: no i was playing lol, i tried texting *bitch* and she didn't awnser either

her: idk whats up with *bitch*

me: meh maybe phone died. how were the atvs

me: I have to go back into work

Her: it was fun but ewww where do you work

me: *pimping hoes*

her: yum

Next day

Me: *her* are you up

Her: yeah

me: lol i got done eating goodass food from *Pimping Hoes*

Her: yum

Me: u always up this late?

Her: sometimes

Her: what about you

Me: i go to bed early so i can get shit done

Her: i sleep in all the time

me: might as well since you're not in school rn

Me: what grade of college are you in

Her: Junior

Me: cooool, tell me you are 19

Her: nope 18

Me: aah right when's your bday

Her: july

Me: oh nice is it the 1st?

Her: yeah how did u know that...

Me: im cool af

Her: no seriously

Me: nah im kidding my birthday is on that day

Her: are you serious that's badass

Me: that is why I asked
Her: aah ok

Me: you thought I was a creep didn't you

Her: i though you were lol

Me: ahaha

Her: wyd

Me: i got out of work and got my pay, so enjoying that

Her: that's good

Me: I can't wait till tommorrow

Her:* doesn't txt back*

Me: im not trying to go to bed yet lol don't dissapear now

Her: what is tmrw

ME:monday, its when i do my faviorote workout

Her: why
Me: becasue it just is. i workout chest and triceps

her: nice

Me: wyd tmmrw

Her: hanging with friends U?

Her: im going to bed

Me: aight cya

Me(Next day): hey have you checked out the starbucks at the mall

no response... wtf fuck this goddamn bitches yall... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :oops:

So I didn't tell her my age, but I am older than her by a good amount. It was noticable. Now Help me here fellow artist in knowing why she didn't text back

Sincerely,
OgKill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:48 am 
English Muffin

Seems like you are fresh from reading the game. But at least you're having a go, so I respect.

The issue I see with this report is that you are treating women like they are the enemy, 'Targets, obstacles in target rich environments' etc

In terms trying to seduce girls. I think you need to lose the gamey bravado and then suggested a casual 'Let's grab a drink, when are you free? - that could have been all that was needed.

You just fluffed talked her to death with the style texting which most of it doesn't make sense. I am willing to bet you lost most of your attraction from the texting alone. There is a lot of qualifying yourself and really uncalibrated negs within that transcript.

You had girls texting you! Which means they probably liked at some point

I encourage you at this infant stage of the game. Is to just be normal before it gets to the point where you have to dedicate a year of your life to UNLEARN the gamey crap. I detect a little misogyny too but I could be wrong.

Be normal. Look your best, don't let girls walk all over you and avoid neediness at all costs, lead it somewhere and make a move. That is just a lean version of what is needed to get laid.

This isn't war, it's a dance.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:00 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
You just fluffed talked her to death

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you guys, I appreciate the help, I will definatly put this to good use :D :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:31 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You didn't change it up and set any frame for anything to happen in the potential future.

You didn't make it clear to them which girl you were into or make any actual moves on that specific girl to take it anywhere other than just bantering with them.

As has already been said... there was too much fluff. Text flirting is good when it's short and sweet, but not when you're piling it onto them every morning as soon as they wake up.

You did well at first and I think they were definitely interested, even attracted to you. But then you fucked it up by continuously contacting them every morning rather than just gauging an interest point and then trying to move things along for a meetup.

You need to learn a little calibration and know when the right time to hold off for a while is and do your own shit, and how to text for maximum effect and actually lead it to your specific goal of getting them to meet up with you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is pure speculation but...

I'm assuming the target is a hb8 or 9, while the obstacle is like a 6 or 7. If the obstacle is used to seeing guys go after her friend, then the chances are, her friend is aware of that too, and it's arkward for her. imho You did the right thing by talking to the obstacle so she didn't cockblock you, but sounds like it maybe backfired. I'm wondering if when you were gone, the target said no that's okay, you have him. Especially since you used the obstacle's phone for the number. The trouble is, this kind of devalues you before you've even begun gaming because from the obstacles point of view; you are one of the targets cast offs, and the obstacle would probably be aware she was second best, and therefore might need more comfort building, and more obvious flirting. Hell, if what I am waffling about has any truth in it, I bet the obstacle is sick of this kind of thing happening, where she knows guys are talking to her, to get to her friend.

Anyway, your texting is not exactly game from what I can tell, but if those messages are an exact transcript then the girl isn't giving you much conversation and much to work with.

The main thing from what you've posted is that you went to starbucks to get a preworkout instead of making a coffee at home like most of us (so you're living an outgoing lifestyle), and what's even better is that you approached some chicks. I think that's awesome so keep it up. Maybe these two girls happen to be boring, or damaged little kittens. Who knows, and who cares. You're doing good though!