PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It is a Fact that often men are intimidated by beautiful women. And begin to inquire, as I already did one day: "It is Too much For me".

Is fooling themselves young, seductive. Many times we are left with a mental barrier, in which we see only our weaknesses.

Make no mistake MORE!

You have potential, just watch it and "Polish" until you find your style!

Inspire in men the alpha until you find your "TRUE"- In the case, your best version. Adapt all the techniques to your style. Life is beautiful the other to be the same guy who just complains about everything. STOP GIVING EXCUSES FOR NOT HAVING SOMETHING! STOP ENVYING PEOPLE WHO SEEMINGLY HAVE A LIFE BETTER THAN YOURS! DREAM, FIGHT, AND ADMIRE YOUR SUCCESS!

Peace comes from within you. Close your eyes for a few seconds, inhale deep and exhale by your mouth, slow down, stop thinking about any other thing. Focus on the now! Alive today and is a new version of itself.

listen to some songs that suit you and dream of a promising future, not just imagine, but imagine!

One day you will not even recognize who it was that sad person that you were. It is not a face sad!

I know that many people think: "Hey! I Already know it all." However, many do not stop to reflect on the real meaning of that phrase.

I will make a challenge for you to close your eyes, concentrate and remember only the good moments that happened in your life. Only in the good moments!

Start to prioritize yourself in the first place, if you look in the mirror, see what is the best haircut for you.
What you can change in your appearance, it is never too late to change, start following diets salubrious and to train your body and your mind.