Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:32 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
because every1 here is like " you didnt f close on the first date ? , she is using you, you are emotional tampoon, your dumb, she is in control bla bla" i pressured myself on the atrraction game, and some "pua rules" but everyone is individual and this case was even more different..
You're not that special, nor is your 'unique situation'.

The point of the matter is if you aren't escalating things sexual aka creating a sexual vibe, your relationships with women will always fall short to your wants, needs and desires.

Refuse to escalate and see how fast you're friend zoned, or just discarded. Women are sexual beings and by your refusal to sexualize things with them you're dishonouring their natural instinct (which is no different from our own). She'll simply find someone willing to do so, that won't be you, however.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:58 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
because every1 here is like " you didnt f close on the first date ? , she is using you, you are emotional tampoon, your dumb, she is in control bla bla" i pressured myself on the atrraction game, and some "pua rules" but everyone is individual and this case was even more different..
I don't think that you not fucking her on the first date is a problem with the exception that you are already calling yourselves boyfriend and girlfriend. The problem is that you were the one complaining about the LMR, complaining about the ex, and being so secretive about saying what her issues are as if it was life threatening.

I still have doubts about how serious she is, but I'm going to give you some life advice. Don't bring people in your life when they have issues that they are going through. They are off balance and use your emotional support to help regain their balance. The problem comes when they start getting themselves back together and realize that the relationship was built on them going through a bad time with whacked out emotions.
There are very few people that could have worded that information all together, let alone better than JZ.
Get your eyes wide open OP. These may be the single most important paragraphs you've read in your entire existence.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't think that you not fucking her on the first date is a problem with the exception that you are already calling yourselves boyfriend and girlfriend. The problem is that you were the one complaining about the LMR, complaining about the ex, and being so secretive about saying what her issues are as if it was life threatening.

I still have doubts about how serious she is, but I'm going to give you some life advice. Don't bring people in your life when they have issues that they are going through. They are off balance and use your emotional support to help regain their balance. The problem comes when they start getting themselves back together and realize that the relationship was built on them going through a bad time with whacked out emotions.
There are very few people that could have worded that information all together, let alone better than JZ.
Get your eyes wide open OP. These may be the single most important paragraphs you've read in your entire existence.
I can see.. and i respect this, ill see how it goes from now on, and i told her that ive put away my pride in the time to help her, she understood that, and she still rejected my option to "break up" , by telling me she doesnt want to ruin what we started. Im prepared for this relationship to go down any moment, cause this time im studying and im busy anyways, but if in the next 10-15 days after our exams i cant f close again, ill just end it..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:07 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

my opinion based on a bad girlfriend experience,never start ANYTHING with a broken girl,that kind of girl is emotional leech,she is still thinking about her ex so she is not in a healthy mental state for a new boyfriend,you haven't fucked her,she is still talking about her ex,which means he actually isn't her ex,not in her mind at least,you are there for her whenever she wants,wtf man,you don't need that,you just keep giving and giving,and what does she gives back?my ques,nothing,even if you do go on with her for 1,2 or 3 years it wont be a healthy relationship,she is fucked right now,and you will be too

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
my opinion based on a bad girlfriend experience,never start ANYTHING with a broken girl,that kind of girl is emotional leech,she is still thinking about her ex so she is not in a healthy mental state for a new boyfriend,you haven't fucked her,she is still talking about her ex,which means he actually isn't her ex,not in her mind at least,you are there for her whenever she wants,wtf man,you don't need that,you just keep giving and giving,and what does she gives back?my ques,nothing,even if you do go on with her for 1,2 or 3 years it wont be a healthy relationship,she is fucked right now,and you will be too
Yeah man i figured that out, but she isnt talking about her ex, she just told me that that she is friend with him that i dont take it the wrong way if i find out, her bigger problems were her family, she didnt even know where she would live in the next 3 months, but thats gone at some point, but still her parrents are not so comfy with us going out, so we keep our dates short, but my opinion is that, that doesnt prevent her from enjoying sex with a guy she wants, even if our date is 1 hour at my place, ill just see if i can f close and ill give her 2 weeks, and after that ill see if she invests more then maybe itll be worth a try.

ps: shes on pms now and got my balls off on the phone i had to cut her off, said im going to the gym, and before 3 days she warned me like dont mind what i say while im on pms, its not me bla bla.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:16 pm 

I guess doormat may be a genetic predisposition nowadays.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.