PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 5:12 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So I encountered this shit test while driving my date home a few weeks aback.

We had a great time but during the drive home, she shit tested me saying: "where are you going to take me next time".

I answered: "Dont worry" in a decently-confident tone. (It worked i think...)

BUT WHAT I SHOULD'VE REALLY SAID (thinking back on it):

"Who say's im taking you out again?" *with a smirk*

Just a small problem i encountered -- hopefully it helps someone!

Last edited by MrHottie on Tue May 17, 2016 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 5:48 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
So I encountered this shit test while driving my date home a few weeks aback.

We had a great time but during the drive home, she shit tested me saying: "where are you going to take me next".

I answered: "Dont worry" in a decently-confident tone. (It worked i think...)

BUT WHAT I SHOULD'VE REALLY SAID (thinking back on it):

"Who say's im taking you out again?" *with a smirk*

Just a small problem i encountered -- hopefully it helps someone!

I just replied to a different thread coincidently

I like to keep it vague,

'I will let you know'

So the girl ponders if you will let her know her not,

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:50 pm 
Dedicated Member

say my heart tells me we should go my place but i think it would be easy, see you next time and say goodbye.
She will start dreaming to fuck you.

Psychal power comes through Mental strenght.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 4:38 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

There are several ways to approach this, but the important thing is that it's congruent with you, your beliefs and your personality.

Me? I'm a cocky guy who loves to crack jokes and bust a girl's ball, all in a good natured flirty way of course. Usually after a girl has been in my company for an hour or so, she knows the deal that I'll say anything and get away with 99% of it because it aligns with my fun natured, flirty being. I'm lucky in the sense I could get away with saying virtually anything to her. Because it aligns with who I am...a girl knows what to expect from me and would arguably be more shocked that I didn't say something outrageous.

The point is, know what you are. If you're a straight up shy guy who finds it difficult to crack jokes and be quick witted and is a more serious guy (all admirable traits in their own way of course...remember we're all beautiful creatures) then I would advise against something direct, cheeky and somewhat funny/creepy like "I'm taking you to McDonalds where I took my date after the prom" with the fuck me eyes and smirk.

If you cannot self-reflect, get a good friend (a girl is even better as they're great for this shit) to describe your personality...serious/light hearted, cocky/reserved etc etc.

Of course, a reply like Dragula says is a solid one size fits all reply...but you can't go around asking for the perfect line for every situation...when you know who you are, and you're 100% confident in expressing who you are, you'll never need to know what to say again (in any situation) and you'll never second guess what you say...if you screw up, you'll be like "meh fuck it" because you were still being true to yourself.

I hope my ramblings make some sense...

-D

I was featured in Brad's weekly mPUA Forum email for 14/08/15: http://i.imgur.com/Axh5r1D.jpg

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah. Absolutely. Thanks for that. And that is a real shitty shit test. Especially coming home from a fun event.

And it wasn't done playfully? Actually, I guess it doesn't matter. Chicks!!! WTF. And so damn sneaky too. Coming home from a good outing when you are relaxed and feeling successful. Damn.

Good after the fact comeback. Another might be, it is YOUR turn to take me out.

Just read Dilla's post. Good advice. For me, being a playful sort, I would come back with, next time you are getting a good spanking.

I'll use almost any excuse to bring up spanking, LOL. Ahem.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 12:39 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Yeah. Absolutely. Thanks for that. And that is a real shitty shit test. Especially coming home from a fun event.

And it wasn't done playfully? Actually, I guess it doesn't matter. Chicks!!! WTF. And so damn sneaky too. Coming home from a good outing when you are relaxed and feeling successful. Damn.

Good after the fact comeback. Another might be, it is YOUR turn to take me out.

Just read Dilla's post. Good advice. For me, being a playful sort, I would come back with, next time you are getting a good spanking.

I'll use almost any excuse to bring up spanking, LOL. Ahem.
PU makes simple things way too complicated. If a girl is teasing, tease back. If a girl is being rude, address it.

If you read her comment as being rude, how would you react if you had options and weren't just trying to get laid or die? You'd be disappointed in her, and you'd communicate that. You dont need to lecture her.

Heres how I wouldve handled it. If a girl had said this on way home, I'd have a confused look because her comment makes no sense. I'd be turned off as the image of this cool girl changed into a girl who expected me to take her out. She'd sense this or see the change in vibe and want things to go back. She'd ask, did I say something wrong? I'd say tbh your comment kinda turned me off, it sounded really high maintenance and thats not my thing. I wont be mad, sad ...I'd just be turned off. She'd go to saying she was joking or aplogize, I'd tell her its no big deal, but she'd sense she lost points with me. She'd want to make it up and show me she isnt high maintenance and would say next date she'll cook dinner or surprise me with something. I may give her a chance. Its not a freeze out, its not no contact, its communicating that her pussy isnt worth that much to you.

See, if you're just trying to fuck a girl cause she's there and willing to "pass" her shit tests, you'll just lose. Because a guy with options and standards doesn't wonder about what SHE's thinking, he's holding to HIS standards, not hers. Humor is cool, but a more effective way is to have standards and demonstrate that.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 1:41 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
"where are you going to take me next time".
To pound town.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 12:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
PU makes simple things way too complicated. If a girl is teasing, tease back. If a girl is being rude, address it.

If you read her comment as being rude, how would you react if you had options and weren't just trying to get laid or die? You'd be disappointed in her, and you'd communicate that. You dont need to lecture her.

Heres how I wouldve handled it. If a girl had said this on way home, I'd have a confused look because her comment makes no sense. I'd be turned off as the image of this cool girl changed into a girl who expected me to take her out. She'd sense this or see the change in vibe and want things to go back. She'd ask, did I say something wrong? I'd say tbh your comment kinda turned me off, it sounded really high maintenance and thats not my thing. I wont be mad, sad ...I'd just be turned off. She'd go to saying she was joking or aplogize, I'd tell her its no big deal, but she'd sense she lost points with me. She'd want to make it up and show me she isnt high maintenance and would say next date she'll cook dinner or surprise me with something. I may give her a chance. Its not a freeze out, its not no contact, its communicating that her pussy isnt worth that much to you.

See, if you're just trying to fuck a girl cause she's there and willing to "pass" her shit tests, you'll just lose. Because a guy with options and standards doesn't wonder about what SHE's thinking, he's holding to HIS standards, not hers. Humor is cool, but a more effective way is to have standards and demonstrate that.
Great point. Now for me, being the more playful sort, I would try and tease, or lighten a shitty comment and MAKE it a tease. But your point is WELL MADE. This is good. It takes advantage of a girls tendency to blame herself too. For me, I could do what you say, wait a few minutes, and THEN say just kidding. Or, let it stand and put her back on her heels. I think a move like you describe is NEEDED from time to time. Put her in the doghouse, well, she actually put herself there, and let her work herself out. Emotional rollercoaster. Sound advice.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 7:31 am 

Am I honestly the only one who's gonna point out the mental masturbation?

That was not a "shit test". That was an interested girl fishing for whether or not there will be a next time.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:19 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:

That was not a "shit test". That was an interested girl fishing for whether or not there will be a next time.
+1

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 12:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

Interesting.... But i feel like i "sensed" a shit test. Definitely didnt seem like a normal question. Haha

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 1:23 am 

If this was a while ago what happened with the girl?

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:09 am 

Quote:
Quote:

Interesting.... But i feel like i "sensed" a shit test. Definitely didnt seem like a normal question. Haha
How is wanting to know if there's gonna be a next date an abnormal question?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

I thought so too when I read about it. Something very similar happened to me once and that's the way I took it. I just thought the girl was a bit insecure about whether or not I would take her out again, but I guess that would depend on what type of girl it is, and the tone it is said too. If the girl is the type who knows she's hot, then I would think it is a shit test.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:01 pm 
Read My Book

"Next time we're going to meet up at mine and cook dinner together ".

You could've taken care of that right then and there... What happen on the date by the way? You close?

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com