PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I noticed that if I approach a woman outside, I will only have success in same day sex, making out, etc. when I literally put my arm around the woman as I walk up to her? I will smile and make sure I'm super relaxed when I look at her, smile, make any physical contact, talk with her, etc. So when I put my arm around a woman and I notice that she doesn't pull away and doesn't seem nervous or scared, then I see it as a green light to continue. I will compliment them and ask them if they like strong, confident men, etc. When I notice that they have allowed me to have my arm around them while we walk and talk with a pretty reasonable level of comfort I tell them that I want to take them to a quiet area like a park (usually the word hotel kills it for me every time). The women that seem comfortable enough agree and let me lead them somewhere relaxing and quiet. That is where I start hugging and kissing them, etc.

I noticed that most of the time, when I approach a woman outside and I don't initiate kino or general physical contact right away, they are way more prone to reject me much quicker and more easily. I know that women have a more difficult time rejecting a guy when he has his arm around her, not to scare her, but to show domination and to point out that she is submissive. It really sucks because although, I love my routine and it works pretty well, I have a fear of putting my arm around the wrong woman one day and she just goes batshit crazy and calls the police on me?

So basically, I'm confused as to why women only seem to agree to getting sexual with me when I'm practically all over them right from the start? Why do they pull away every time I hit on them without my arm around them?

I also noticed that before I kept making the mistake of asking them if they wanted to go to a park or relaxing place with me, which led to a lot of rejections. It was only until I started telling them that I'm going to show them a really beautiful, cool, relaxing, chill, etc. area (not asking) that I started to have a lot more success.

I live in Japan, so I know that most of the women are submissive and love to follow a strong man, so I'm trying to tailor my game more toward this society without ending up in any legal trouble lol.

I would appreciate any help from the experts on here.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have figured this one out.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 3:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

How did you figure it out? I wanna knoow.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 5:07 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
How did you figure it out? I wanna knoow.
Well, what I do is approach with slow movements and confident body language. Before putting my arm around the woman, I now usually position myself a few meters ahead of them. I never approach from behind anymore. Sometimes from the side works, but I will pretend I need to go in their same direction and stop in their path to check my phone. Then I pretend the battery died at that moment. I "suddenly" notice this woman walk by me. Then I approach her asking the time or for directions. I start asking open ended questions from there, and escalate by bringing personal aspects into the conversation.

I still have more fun just putting my arm around a woman and just telling them there is a romantic park I want to take them to. I never ask if they want to go. I just tell them we are going a really cool place, let's go haha. It might sound stupid, but I have full closed and kiss closed two different women in the same night with this super direct and aggressive approach. The key for getting it to work for me is a focused and fierce inner game and confidence that the approach is not at all strange, but natural.