PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey,

So I just got of a year plus relationship. It's been about a month and a half, and I've been dating. Closed one, and made out with the majority of them. After about 8 dates except for one the majority of the reason that we didn't progress is I just wasn't feeling it and was being selective.

Reengaged with some online chick that I had made tentative plans with on and off . We ended up texting a lot during some blizzard and she was really interested in meeting me all the sudden. She actually met me near my place and we got some drinks, and then food. Afterwards she was hovering around so I kissed her. She asked me so is this what happens on all your dates, kind of fishing. I asked if she had to go home ( I knew she wouldn't come to my place but I figure I'd see. Possibly bad mistake, but it was date one).

Next day texted her for another date, but made it a week from then. One and off we've been texting every couple days. Sometimes she initiates it sometimes me, but it's pretty even.

All and all have to see how the 2nd date goes. My question is I'm used to having a gf or a fuck buddy but not all this multiple dating stuff where it gets complicated. She had told me in our texts that she already had a 3rd date with some dude, and then had talked about another date that didn't go well. I mentioned I have been dating. I can be cool and chill not worry, but I'm kind of curious at what point i ask her what the deal is with the other guy. I don't have the time and energy to be going out with multiple girls on multiple dates more than lets say 2-3 then its like having multiple girlfriends which my sanity can't handle lol.

My friend suggested I ask her what the deal was and say are you gonna let us fight it out or something? I get that this girl isn't invested yet, but I'm not so interested in being backup especially when there are tons of other girls.

Advice?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:46 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You've got one-itis. Put your dick inside her ASAP.

Do not EVER mention the other guy[s] she is dating or you will look weak and insecure. And don't suggest a relationship, unless she is giving you strong signs that she wants one. Don't ask her to be your girlfriend as it will fail. Just fuck her and see how she reacts. The more you fuck her and the more you act like it's 'just a bit of fun', the more she will want to be with you. Women don't like it when guys push for a relationship so early. If she doesn't want a relationship, just pump and dump. Hey, at least you'll get to see her tits and enjoy great sex. Then move on to the next girl.

Remember: Girls make their decisions with their clitoris' not their brains. A girl will not fall in love with you until you give her the D.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:14 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
Remember: Girls make their decisions with their clitoris' not their brains. A girl will not fall in love with you until you give her the D.
This.

The human clitoris has two times more nerve endings than the ENTIRE human penis.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Haha good advice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Haha good advice
No... Just... No.

Jesus Christ this community is cancerous at times.

You do not have "one itis". In fact, one itis means nothing.

Listen, the interesting part of your question was: "At what point do I ask about the other guy?"

Never.

It's not your business what she does in her spare time, and it's not her business what you do in yours. Look, dont go dating multiple girls just to get back at her, and dont stop seeing other women because you think it would help your chances with her - in both cases you are reacting to her... She owns you.

Breathe. Everything works out as it should. At some point you'll both start to like each other more than others and you just won't want to see other people. In that case, man up and ask her to be your girlfriend. Or, your relationship will never progress past a sexual one, and you'll have an awesome girl that's low maintenance that you call every so often and you fool around and its just good times for all (you'd be surprised how often those exist).

Point is, don't put yourself in a box. Some guy wrote a book called the Game and then took the feeling of excitement we all feel at seeing a beautiful woman and called it "approach anxiety" and now all of a sudden millions of guys around the world have "really bad AA!". Bunch of guys told you you have one-itis and all of a sudden you get nervous and start to overthink... FUCK.

Just breathe man... Do what you want to do, listen to your gut. You've got this!

With love and respect
Mack

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:12 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Listen, the interesting part of your question was: "At what point do I ask about the other guy?"

Never.
i.e. The part of the question I'd already answered with exactly the same response.

Just because I said OP has one-itis, you assume I use The Game as my bible for pickup? Wow. Just wow. There's nothing I wrote which contradicts what you said.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:47 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

the previous advisors are indeed right. however, that mostly applies to women who are just dating the guys. if you suspect there may be sex with the guys and you aren't cool with that. then you may want to move on. if you just want to know the their status you can and will find out but only after you've improved your relationship with her. so it's not like you will never ask or find out but if you are at the stage where you feel like you have to force it then you don't do it because you aren't don't have a relationship yet.

btw, pretty women usually do have another guy trying to get with her so it's not uncommon for her to be dating or have just gotten with a guy just before you.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:24 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

You know, mentioning other guys can be her game to make you want her more.

I had a girl once and she had this thing where we would be together, and then she would start
telling me about this other guy she has been dating and how he kind of likes him.

In your case, she kind of got what she wanted. You are paying attention to her, and posting questions
about her on the forum. You obviously are thinking about her.

What you can do is Ignore what she says altogether, and pretend as if she never said anything.

If you don't acknowledge it it doesn't exist. If she starts talking about it, change the topic.

Go out with other women, and allow this girl to naturally find her place in your life. If she's a f buddy, that's fine.

If she winds up dating another guy, that's fine too.

Just let go of any outcomes.

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I hooked up with a Beautiful girl who I picked up some months back while she was with her BF. fast forward we've been on a couple dates I've DHV she's seemingly into me we make out after every date. After a few dates we end up having sex. She texts me the next day asking to keep it DL for her ex bf sake but also because she's casually seeing someone else. I kept it cool and said something like "I wont call ABC Nightline then".
We text every couple days nothing crazy, I like her and want to continue hooking up / hanging out it seems though that I'm the one chasing.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:36 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I knew she wouldn't come to my place but I figure I'd see. Possibly bad mistake, but it was date one
So. you didn't even try?