PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Today I chatted up a girl on the street after work and we went to have a drink and chat for about an hour.

Because it was kind of a date situation, I naturally started escalating without actually thinking what I am doing - hands, legs, etc. - discreet and calibrated, but more and and more frequent. At one point I tried to keep my hand in hers (how I'd normally escalate further) but she pulled away, so I kind of kept it and the incidental touches - at one point she actually called me out on it - "You like to touch people like this [touches me the same ways to show] don't you", with smile and stuff.

My question is, have I miscalibrated this? She knew me for like 15 minutes by then. And to be clear I am thinking this because I definitely had daygame experiences after I started game where I had gone overboard with the kino and that didn't go well.

Don't think it's a problem with this particular girl to be clear, we are already chatting on SPAM, but I am wondering how I handle this in general.

Also, what do you do when girls call you out like "So you chat girls like this often?" (I just say the truth cause I don't have anything to hide - "not always, just when I see a girl I like")?

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:35 pm 
English Muffin

Seems like you're doing fine

Stop listening to their 'verbal resistance'

Listen to their actions...She is there, WITH you and kissing you. You dont need to sign a contract and confirm things with her, just lead and tae it where it needs to go next

Any shit test at all:

*Shoulder shrug* or 'We are both adults, we can do whatever we're comfortable with'

DO NOT tell her she is the 16th makeout you had that day, these PUA cocky responses will make you celibate