PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:28 am 
PUA Forum Leader

The is a review of Pickup 101's Lance Mason's "Dress to Impress".

Have you recently found yourself dehydrated, with a sore a cock from just getting too goddamned much pussy? Well if so, Lance Mason has a cure for you! He's going to show you how to dress like an awkward kid who I suppose wants to look cool, but can't even poorly mimic what the cool kids wear, and instead just randomly buys whatever he finds on the Aeropostale discount rack and wears it.

I could go into the bad advice he gives(and it is legion), but rather than pick it apart piece by piece, I think I'll just show you a little montage of what he suggests you wear to maximize your sex appeal.

I don't really think I need to add anything else. Aside from the leather jacket with blue shirt and (oddly) the Britney Spears outfit, the rest of it is awful. And both of the decent ones are incredibly outdated. If you're coming from Google after considering this product, I'd highly suggest you not do so. There are better places to look. And many of them free. But that is for another post. Take care and happy hunting!

RSDTyler

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:32 am 

Wow O_O