Post subject: CB'ing ex-girlfriend
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

Here is a little pre-info to this story:
I dated this girl for about 6 months on and off, a really fucked up relationship. Eventually she decided to end it, at first i felt kind of bad, but i recovered from it and the drive to hooking up with girls increased. I mean by a lot...

Saturdaynight:
So i went out with a couple of friends on a local party. So at the beginning i kissed (no tongue) a friend of mine. Kind of proud of that. But later that evening my eye fell on this girl. She was really good friends with my ex-girlfriend though, but so fucking hot,definitely an 8.5 (my ex is around a 7). I started talking to her and it went great. We totally hit it off. She said she was kind of cold so I put my blouse around her and we talked some more. Then i said to meet me on the dancefloor in a few minutes. So in the meantime i went and got a beer, drank it, took some peppermint, all ready for the kiss. I wanted her so bad. So i went to the dancefloor and there stands the 8,5 next to my ex-gf. With my vest in her hands ready to return it. I saw the look on her face, i know she wants too. Everything with her went great until the moment my ex showed up. Now i know she wants to play the good friend and not hook up with me on future parties etc. But i really want this girl, she has a great personality and is fuckin beautiful. How can i stop my ex-gf from future cockblocking? She ended it so it is really bitchy to cb me. How can i reverse this and make that girl want me again/more?

Important detail:
A friend of mine asked her at the end of the night why she suddenly capsized and she answered that she wanted to, but can't do it because of her friend (my ex-gf).

Oh yeah, and both girls work with me..

Post subject: Re: CB'ing ex-girlfriend
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:01 pm 
The Grand Puba

Attraction is an emotional thing. Just because your ex messed things up for you that night doesn't mean anything for the future with the other girl. You just have to get her in the moment again. Emotion will beat loyalty just about every time.

Tell your friends to stay out of the business between you and another girl. The conversation that they had will reinforce her decision to stay away from you. Now she's told your ex and your friend that she couldn't do it out of loyalty and it will cause her to stick to keeping her word.

Post subject: Re: CB'ing ex-girlfriend
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Attraction is an emotional thing. Just because your ex messed things up for you that night doesn't mean anything for the future with the other girl. You just have to get her in the moment again. Emotion will beat loyalty just about every time.

Tell your friends to stay out of the business between you and another girl. The conversation that they had will reinforce her decision to stay away from you. Now she's told your ex and your friend that she couldn't do it out of loyalty and it will cause her to stick to keeping her word.
Alright, thanks for the advice. Appreciate it!