Post subject: Last night
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello guys,

This is my first post, i am 18 years old and live in Holland.
So last night i went to a party with a couple of friends and the 'sarging' went completly awesome. There was only one problem, the kiss-close. So at the start of the evening i was talking to this short blonde girl. We talked for like a solid 15 minutes and it went the way i wanted it to go. I instantly got her phone number and we kept talking. Now this party wasn't the best place for girls wanting to kiss, that's because there were almost no places where you could isolate a girl. It was like one big room and the corners were filled with pathetic guys just sitting there. What would you guys do in this situation? I just kind of bailed and although she wanted my attention the rest of the evening, i did not give it to her because i thought i wasnt gonna kiss-close anyway. Then later that evening my eye fell on, again, a short blonde girl. I thought this one was more attractive than the other girl. We kept talking and there was a connection, we were attracted to each other. So the rest of the evening i kind a hanged with her, talking, laughing, having a good time. But i saw no opportunities to kiss-close, so i just got her phone number. When she was going to leave i thought 'what the hell' and asked her for a kiss on the lips. She said all she could go is give me one on the cheek. Pretty dissapointing. But this doesnt mean i dont stand a chance right?

Got any tips for this newbie? I really enjoy your stories and the psychological shit behind attracting girls. I am eager to learn.

Sorry for the typos btw.

Greetings,

Young Apprentice

Post subject: Re: Last night
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Reminds me of parties I used to go to when I was younger haha. Were there not any places that you could of isolated? Bedrooms, toilets or cupboards if it was a house party? Ask her if she wants to go outside for some fresh air if it was at a venue? I once took a girl into a storage cupboard and shoved a hoover head up her pussy when I was 17 lmfao, there's always a way.

The kiss on the cheek was probably just because she didn't want to make out with you in front of everybody.

Just chill out and give her a text or initiate some contact somehow, if she was into you she will IOI back.

Post subject: Re: Last night
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Reminds me of parties I used to go to when I was younger haha. Were there not any places that you could of isolated? Bedrooms, toilets or cupboards if it was a house party? Ask her if she wants to go outside for some fresh air if it was at a venue? I once took a girl into a storage cupboard and shoved a hoover head up her pussy when I was 17 lmfao, there's always a way.

The kiss on the cheek was probably just because she didn't want to make out with you in front of everybody.

Just chill out and give her a text or initiate some contact somehow, if she was into you she will IOI back.
I am new to this and i already love the community...
Yeah i think you are right about the kiss, and to answer the question: It was a party hosted by a sportscentre. So there were some tents outside and a dancefloor inside but really no places for isolation. Now the remaining question; how in hell did you get the girl in a cupboard.... That's just awesome.