PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Last party i was at i opened several cute girls +1 guy sets alone, i didn't received any negative answer from them.

till i approached a hot girl that was by herself (My mistake, i usually wait a few to see who is she with, a hot girl is never alone at parties)

i was making her laugh the vibe was going well, 2 female friends came(one really fat and short ugly girl) and an average girl, i said to the average "hey i know you from somewhere"(cause actually i did) and the fat ugly girl said to me with a"thats what everyone says, guys are all the same" lot of negativism, no smile, and she looked irritated like if i was another guy trying to pick her up. my face went blank, i wasnt angry, i was about to lose my shit and laugh. the set closed cause she the fat girl grabbed the hottie and the average girl away, and when i finally started laughing my ass off while walking in another direction my brain began to work normally 5 mins after and got some decent answers

ill share them with you, cause you never know when they can caught you in blank

"everyone says that you are a player"

You judge people from what they tell you?/ so you let others do the thinking?

"thats what every player says"

Pff you got me, my bad *calibrate* *talk to another girl in the group* i was about to use another line on her but......., you know....*looks at target* nevermind.

they'll often laugh and talk to you to say the line. and as a good plus. youre lowering her value, as they be laughing with you at her.

"I saw you picking up other girls"

i wasnt picking up... a guy can also have girl friends dont you think so?

"All guys are players"

What? have you tried with all guys? (i will kill to use this answer on the fattie)

feel free to add more :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:32 am 
PUA Forum Leader

A woman wants to get with a guy who is looked upon favorably by other women. Even implied social proof demonstrated through a confident demeanor is enough to hook a girl at first sight.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:39 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

To me the first thing to do would be laughing lightly, as if the girl just said a joke. And then ignore and proceed, "No, but seriously I know you from somewhere."
And for all the BS about being a player, rather than being on the defensive my first reaction would be "Yeah, so what?" and turn the conversation to a different direction.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I like this kind of thread. When you get to a certain stage, it's the only way you can learn. A lot of the advice on this site is based around encouragement, which many no longer need.
Quote:
Last party i was at i opened several cute girls +1 guy sets alone, i didn't received any negative answer from them.

till i approached a hot girl that was by herself (My mistake, i usually wait a few to see who is she with, a hot girl is never alone at parties)
I've realised that if you wait, another guy will come to her before you. Then if you approach her straight away after that guy gets turned down, she'll be thinking "not again, another one".
Quote:
i was making her laugh the vibe was going well, 2 female friends came(one really fat and short ugly girl) and an average girl, i said to the average "hey i know you from somewhere"(cause actually i did) and the fat ugly girl said to me with a"thats what everyone says, guys are all the same" lot of negativism, no smile, and she looked irritated like if i was another guy trying to pick her up. my face went blank, i wasnt angry, i was about to lose my shit and laugh. the set closed cause she the fat girl grabbed the hottie and the average girl away, and when i finally started laughing my ass off while walking in another direction my brain began to work normally 5 mins after and got some decent answers

ill share them with you, cause you never know when they can caught you in blank

"everyone says that you are a player"

You judge people from what they tell you?/ so you let others do the thinking?

"thats what every player says"

Pff you got me, my bad *calibrate* *talk to another girl in the group* i was about to use another line on her but......., you know....*looks at target* nevermind.

they'll often laugh and talk to you to say the line. and as a good plus. youre lowering her value, as they be laughing with you at her.

"I saw you picking up other girls"

i wasnt picking up... a guy can also have girl friends dont you think so?

"All guys are players"

What? have you tried with all guys? (i will kill to use this answer on the fattie)

feel free to add more :)
It's often what it ultimately boils down to - how quickly and cleverly can you retort to a woman's comment... giving the impression you're great at reading them. Hard to do with someone you've just met, when you're mind has to focus on other stuff. Over time, you realise that the excuses and so called shit tests that they're likely to pull on you, are often basically the same. I think I've picked up a good few tricks at this stage too.

PM me. I think we'd have a lot to share.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:31 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Girl: You're a player
Me: I prefer the term manwhore

*changes subject*

every single time lol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:43 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Girl: You're a player
Me: why, you're already turned on by me?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:11 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yeah all 6 of my girlfriends tell me that too