PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:05 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

So I've been working on an effective strategy on approaching women when they are at work, IE women who work at coffee shops, clothing store and department stores, etc. Around where I live, there are not very many women out and about during the day for some strange reason, other then the ones who work at stores and coffee shops..

So whats you're guys experiences with approaching women like this?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:21 am 
PUA Forum Leader

There are no humans where you live?

Seems weird.

Any way, I don't approach hired guns because they are paid to be nice.

Even when i feel a strong vibe from one i ignore it because i know it may be a (very well executed) fake.

It may be genuine, but it doesn't matter because the world is abundant in all ways.

Spread good vibes and you're good.

My advice would be to not treat them any differently than you would the hot girl u meet in the aisles. Women are women just as men are men, after all.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:30 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
There are no humans where you live?

Seems weird.

Any way, I don't approach hired guns because they are paid to be nice.

Even when i feel a strong vibe from one i ignore it because i know it may be a (very well executed) fake.

It may be genuine, but it doesn't matter because the world is abundant in all ways.

Spread good vibes and you're good.

My advice would be to not treat them any differently than you would the hot girl u meet in the aisles. Women are women just as men are men, after all.
My town just has a lot of older people and retires living in it.

The whole being paid to be nice thing is what is kinda making weary of doing it. However I should not completely ignore them, I know some men have been able to get dates/girlfriends out of situations like this. I'm getting into the mind set of Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime when doing pickup.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:34 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I'm getting into the mind set of Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime when doing pickup.
Good to hear. There is no "bad" place to meet a woman. Just think, she may have been crying last night because she can't meet a cool guy. Then you show up, just what she was looking for.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I approach women at work all the time. Works great.

The only thing that will fuck you up is if she has a line of customers. If she does you need to run lines on her super quick and get the number fast.

Do not, not not not, hang around on the side of the register waiting for her to have a free moment for you. It's awkward. It's weird. It's needy. And most importantly: That one customer she has to deal with after you, ten more are going to walk in while she's ringing him up. It'll be a nonstop flow of customers while you eagerly await her attention.

So a couple of situations for me: She's alone, no customers are in the store, I hit her fast and hard with a great vibe, talk while she's ringing me up, get her number right after I've swiped my card/given her cash. "Well hey, I think we're both pretty cute, I'd like to text you" as I hand her my phone with the dial screen pulled up. If there's no customers in the store, I stay and talk until I want to leave, or until a customer comes in. Either way I leave with "you're a busy girl, I'm gonna leave you be. It was nice meeting you. I'll blow up your phone with heart emojis in a little bit" or something fun.

If a customer is standing behind me, I still get her number, I'll make them wait behind me, they don't mind, they wish they had the nuts to get her number as well. When I get her number, I say basically the same thing: "you're a busy girl, get back to work slacker, I'll text you!"

If she's not alone, even better, I'll just talk her up for a little while longer while not overstaying my welcome or keeping her from her job.

Oh, and uninterested girls at work always talk to you while doing a part of their job (cleaning coffee pots/cashier shit). They'll walk back and forth while saying "uh huh" to everything. Just leave them alone.

Anyway, yeah man, talk to girls while they're working. It's a goldmine if you do it enough.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I approach women at work all the time. Works great.

The only thing that will fuck you up is if she has a line of customers. If she does you need to run lines on her super quick and get the number fast.

Do not, not not not, hang around on the side of the register waiting for her to have a free moment for you. It's awkward. It's weird. It's needy. And most importantly: That one customer she has to deal with after you, ten more are going to walk in while she's ringing him up. It'll be a nonstop flow of customers while you eagerly await her attention.

So a couple of situations for me: She's alone, no customers are in the store, I hit her fast and hard with a great vibe, talk while she's ringing me up, get her number right after I've swiped my card/given her cash. "Well hey, I think we're both pretty cute, I'd like to text you" as I hand her my phone with the dial screen pulled up. If there's no customers in the store, I stay and talk until I want to leave, or until a customer comes in. Either way I leave with "you're a busy girl, I'm gonna leave you be. It was nice meeting you. I'll blow up your phone with heart emojis in a little bit" or something fun.

If a customer is standing behind me, I still get her number, I'll make them wait behind me, they don't mind, they wish they had the nuts to get her number as well. When I get her number, I say basically the same thing: "you're a busy girl, get back to work slacker, I'll text you!"

If she's not alone, even better, I'll just talk her up for a little while longer while not overstaying my welcome or keeping her from her job.

Oh, and uninterested girls at work always talk to you while doing a part of their job (cleaning coffee pots/cashier shit). They'll walk back and forth while saying "uh huh" to everything. Just leave them alone.

Anyway, yeah man, talk to girls while they're working. It's a goldmine if you do it enough.
A lot of Cashiers are on standards, where that have to have so many "swipe per hour" so I try to avoid doing pickup if its really busy... I've had them before, actually keep talking to be when I was trying to leave X), they were trying to keep me there:p

Your strategy is similar to mine, though I kinda hold back on closing and asking for numbers, which I should change. I'll start a conversation with them, and see if shes gives off any IOI's, then I will try to apply Kino, she shes wearing rings, I will say "I like your rings, may I take a look".

I should ask for a number as soon as a costumer shows up behind me, and close the deal and get out=).

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:23 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
A lot of Cashiers are on standards, where that have to have so many "swipe per hour" so I try to avoid doing pickup if its really busy... I've had them before, actually keep talking to be when I was trying to leave X), they were trying to keep me there:p

Your strategy is similar to mine, though I kinda hold back on closing and asking for numbers, which I should change. I'll start a conversation with them, and see if shes gives off any IOI's, then I will try to apply Kino, she shes wearing rings, I will say "I like your rings, may I take a look".

I should ask for a number as soon as a costumer shows up behind me, and close the deal and get out=).
Yeah man, keep an eye out for IOIs and what not, you'll get them plenty if you talk to enough girls working. Super light kino is easy, like you said with the rings. I've done the same thing with tattoos and whatnot.

You should definitely get numbers. If she doesn't give it to you, no biggie.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:59 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
You should definitely get numbers. If she doesn't give it to you, no biggie.
Fully agreed except in the instance that it is a store that you go to all of the time in which case it will be awkward potentially. But, no risk no reward just like every other area of life. One of the top regrets of oldsters is that they didn't meet enough members of the opposite sex while they could. We only live once.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:24 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I guess at work it's only natural to get rejections from time to time as these cashiers are paid to talk and be friendly. (Well some of them)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:26 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I guess at work it's only natural to get rejections from time to time as these cashiers are paid to talk and be friendly. (Well some of them)
That's why I like talking to non employees. Because then an IOI is an IOI. More efficient and no guesswork.

On the other hand I have missed out on many opps because of this "rule" of mine.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:48 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
That's why I like talking to non employees. Because then an IOI is an IOI. More efficient and no guesswork.

On the other hand I have missed out on many opps because of this "rule" of mine.
Have you ever had any non employee you chatted up say "Do I know you"?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ive done this several times.
Have had success.

I can mention one specific set.

Im fairly tall, Im 6.7ft and finding girls "normal" sized to me is hard.
So walked in to this clothing store before lunch on my day off.
I was alone in there together with this 6.2ft blonde chick with a perfect body all dressed in black helping me to check out some sweaters.

So, I just looked her in the eye body rocked away from her and said: "Hey its really unsual to meet tall girls like you."
She got abit emberrased and replied with a shivering voice: "Yeaa".

So I just said: "You know what, lets go out and grab a couple of drinks, or acoffe sometime."

She had a boyfriend but I presisted. Got the number and walked out of the store.

I didint follow up on it though since I had 3 solid other dates planned for 2 weeks ahead. And thats enough time for the number to be stale.

I think it is all about being a cool guy. And finding girls who acctualy have time to talk to you.
Someone in a store who looks busy and stressed cant focus enough on the situation to give you anything less than a serviceminded "Hehe sorry nooo"

Take your time with her and show her that you're on common ground and that you're intentions arnt anything more than getting to know her to see if you're a match.

Ive even done stuff as walking up to the counter and simply just saying: "Hey lets grab drinks sometime!"
Ofc getting shot down infront of her co-workers and customers in line.
IDGAF though.

Put yourself out there.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:24 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Have you ever had any non employee you chatted up say "Do I know you"?
No.

Don't presume an unsuccessful outcome, or an awkward response from the girls and you'll be putting yourself in a good position.

You do however want to speak with them as though you already know them. It is an enjoyable experience for both of you, is the opposite of awkward, and just doing this alone will do the vast majority of the work for you.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

In such occassions the best way is to go there for a few times with 2-3 girls who will be your friends and to start chatting with the staff with their help (in case its a coffe shop).

I believe that the mistake in such cases is to pretend you are a friend with their boss, or living somewhere near to their job. The last thing they want to fear is getting exposed