Post subject: Tinder.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys ,i have been on tinder for a while and i do get a few matches here and there. but i have never been able to get replies . can anyone suggest a few tricks and also for texting a girl after i get the phone number ? need help asap.

Post subject: Re: Tinder.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:57 am 
English Muffin

What is your opener?

Tinder is getting worse these days, They all seem to be bots these days

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:21 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

As the other member asked, what is your opener? Split-testing openers is vital. When you get good you can cater your openers to the girl's look and what she says in her profile.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hey guys . i tried few basic ones like if she has a cat or a dog i call that cute and all, but nothing works. can u guys give me good opner examples . i am new to this and need help :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:20 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Hey <name>. My netflix broke. Can I come over and watch yours?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:29 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
hey guys . i tried few basic ones like if she has a cat or a dog i call that cute and all, but nothing works. can u guys give me good opner examples . i am new to this and need help :)

Then keep trying, just google "tinder openers" until you find one that suits your personality, stop being lazy.

The key thing where most people fuck up is, they make it look too much like a copy and paste. They should at least put the girl's name at the start of the opener.

Then, most people fuck it up because the grammar of the opener is perfect but as soon as you type normal. They can sense that you're nothing like the opener. The grammar is off and the subcommunication is a clash

If your opener is a witty message that breaks the ice, you must at least sustain the wit or she will lose interest. read RC's text guide for more info.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:13 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Hey guys ,i have been on tinder for a while and i do get a few matches here and there. but i have never been able to get replies . can anyone suggest a few tricks and also for texting a girl after i get the phone number ? need help asap.

hey bro, i dont really text girls for no reason besides after i slept with them. if you havent yet then the big thing is the only purpose to be texting them is to meet up with them. dont think you need to build rapport because you should have rapport if you already have their number

PUA memes and pua inspirational pics/videos http://fb.com/Drew.Schroeder.Page

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

hey bro, i dont really text girls for no reason besides after i slept with them. if you havent yet then the big thing is the only purpose to be texting them is to meet up with them. dont think you need to build rapport because you should have rapport if you already have their number
welcome to 2016, and if you haven't anything helpful to input then don't comment!

OT-Try "I was wondering if you had taste ;) :lol: I have to compliment you though on how hypnotically beautiful you are" I find the best text game is essentially light, flirty and fun. Don't be overly cute and overly personal, if she asks personal questions call her up on it for being nosey. Say you might tell her face to face if, shes lucky enough for your paths to cross.

good luck