Post subject: I need advice
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I don't know what to do...I've been trying for like four years on getting girls.The most I've gotten is s couple numbers,a kiss from a girl or two but that's it.They say the more you do it the better you get,but I see no improvement.I know I be shy and nervous but I can't help it,all I can do is try.My friends and family is no help,they say they will help,but in the end if they see a half way decent of a girl they just gonna try to get them for thier selfs.I don't know what to do,it seems me trying is only making me feel worse by getting my hopes up.Like this week at a club I saw a girl who was pretty drunk,but even see rejected me she just used me for a drink.But after that she went talking to some other guy.All I got was a kiss,but I talked to her friend.She was beautiful,funny,smart,she had a good job as a dentist.I could believe my luck.She even gave me her number,but ofcourse she only texted back like 3 times,see what I mean,hopes up for nothing.Maybe I should just give up?

Post subject: Re: I need advice
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:59 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I don't know what to do...I've been trying for like four years on getting girls.The most I've gotten is s couple numbers,a kiss from a girl or two but that's it.They say the more you do it the better you get,but I see no improvement.I know I be shy and nervous but I can't help it,all I can do is try.My friends and family is no help,they say they will help,but in the end if they see a half way decent of a girl they just gonna try to get them for thier selfs.I don't know what to do,it seems me trying is only making me feel worse by getting my hopes up.Like this week at a club I saw a girl who was pretty drunk,but even see rejected me she just used me for a drink.But after that she went talking to some other guy.All I got was a kiss,but I talked to her friend.She was beautiful,funny,smart,she had a good job as a dentist.I could believe my luck.She even gave me her number,but ofcourse she only texted back like 3 times,see what I mean,hopes up for nothing.Maybe I should just give up?
Although this is really vague and there is no way to get to the root of your problem with this brief description, but I get the feeling that you approach women expecting rejection.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:29 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Although this is really vague and there is no way to get to the root of your problem with this brief description, but I get the feeling that you approach women expecting rejection.
althought I agree with JackZero that it is a vague description I understand what youre talking about. in general youre calling out for help. have you considered getting a coach or taking up a seminar? I live in Las Vegas where there is unlimited women you can approach and a community (that I run) who can help. There is lots of potential but sometimes you need to take the extra step and move to a better city, a city where you can fuck sluts every night of the week and party 24/7 and go out with other PUAs that actually see results.

If youre serious about getting good then you need to pay for a coach, this is not a plug because I do not coach but i do know the best in the world and they are miracle workers.

if this is an area you want improved then suspend the disbelief and take action asap while you still have this burning desire

PUA memes and pua inspirational pics/videos http://fb.com/Drew.Schroeder.Page

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Andy is right, take action!and take ownership! Otherwise you'll keep getting what you alway got......

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:03 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Maybe I should just give up?
What? Being a man? First sack up try. At least give it a shot.

Women outnumber you six to one. So why are you acting as desperate as Hillary Clinton?

Are you just trying to force fucking sympathy? 'Cause you came to the wrong place.

And you’re SAD & LONELY? You’re making me sick. Boo Fucking Hoo!

Women just aren't attracted to pathetic men, out of sort of a self-preservation instinct. They just feel like you'd drag them down, and they don't want that. Can you blame them?

Are you attracted to obese women? No, it's the same self-preservation instinct.

It isn't something limited to women. We all do this shit. Nobody likes a desperate dude. It's like there is something in us that is immediately displeased by such things.

When you are desperate/pathetic. Its like having cancer, and it shines through.

Being pathetic/desperate is perhaps the most unattractive feature for a man to have. Get rid of it.

post945768.html#p945768

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:05 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

todaystheday101

dude you came to the right place... you have plenty of people based on the first few post (some apparent bad ass mentors who walked through the fire) and I think if you can try to get some 1 on 1 time with someone. I feel like you aren't too detailed (its okay) but make sure you find if not a pua, at least someone to break down the whole idea. IF you want you can pm and get a quick list of how to structure your game a bit more (in relative detail) but in short its 3 things. 1 know what you want 2 find want you want 3 do what you want.

You got the first thing, and I would recommend meditating (aka good place to take a girl in 2 and 3) and having CLARITY (really find a nice place, empty and free and relax and think about what's good for you.

Second thing, say if you want to do the meditate roll, 2 find a girl who would like to do that, 3 meditate.

Even though its a simple example, it shows a process you might want to think about.

keep up the good posts!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

It would be helpful to know your age. I felt the same way during my first 4 years. It gets easier as you get older.

Growth does not follow a linear path, it goes in spurts.

Quote: