PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So recently I have been using the mystery methodology. Where you canned approach and then immediately create DHV with a story or something after some banter to get to lock in. What I used to do was approach with a situational approach and generally try to lock in with some banter, an NLP experience and then get into a equal conversation with a few pregnant pauses. If she didnt contribute after some period. I just took it as a negative IOI and would leave the situation.

The major issue being that when i go ross jeffries nlp style I generally cant predict all the threads that will come out of the conversation. But when I go DHV I always know what I can lead into. And generally can get more information out of a girl who normally would'nt talk.

Anyone know how to find a balance between when to insert DHV stories and when to shut up and play up the emotions?

By the way I have strong body languange and tonality which I have worked on so thats not really the issue.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:24 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

You seem like you know what you are talking about and you seem very capable to analyze what you are doing and to try different ways to get the result you are looking for.

Results are what matters. I can't really say "lead with an emotional spike then segue to a DHV story." Maybe someone else can give a more pointed response to your question.

The gist of a successful interaction during the day is, you start speaking with the girl, she is intrigued by you, the two of you banter for a little bit, along the way you exchange some personal info about each other, and you close.

And you seem to be already doing this although you didn't mention # closing/instant date closing etc.

As long as you're getting results, just keep modifying your presentation until it is right for you. Keep things loose, and don't have a set in stone script because then you will lose all spontaneity and realness.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Appreciate that alot. Actually opening is not really an issue. Been keeping the non verbals in check and using them for attraction to break the 3 sec rule in a lot of DAY game. Using kino when I get into some of these girls inner zones if I get a chance in both Games. Approach anxiety is pretty much gone. However my mid game is taking a hit and I havnt been closing. I get Number closes but they are weak. Because I usually ask for an exchange directly when I should be more indirect. There are a few HB 6-7.5 range who stick round but my dates havnt been sticking lately. So if anyone has two things.
1. Knowing how to balance or segue high value stories vs letting her talk . A ratio would really solve it. 80% 20% ? 30%?

2. And knowing some good number closes with a reason to see again. Especially if theres nothing really too good going down.

Been getting a lot of interest thanks to help here. This is a pain in the ass ritual for some pussy. What happened to the good ol days where I just had to say a girl had cooties and could be making out with her by lunchtime ;).

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:31 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

On the approach, it's good to have your focus be on forming a warm bond with the girl. Getting close to her, vibing with her, letting her know directly through your body language, tonality etc. and not through your words what your intentions are. And having the attitude that you're not trying to get something from her, but you're merely vibing with her and giving her a shot if the vibe is on. When these things happen, a reason for the number is not needed, because she knows what's up. Give a reason but whatever reason you give, she'll know the underlying nature of your relationship because there's no mistaking the vibe between the two of you.

If you're having a luke warm first interaction, why would you want to continue that some other time. Just go speak to another woman instead.

If you're talking about what percentage of stories and talking to do when actually out with her, let her do most of the talking, it will help her get closer to you. When every other guy is spending the entire night yapping about his career which she doesn't give a shit about, you on the other hand sit back, elicit stories from her about life/growing up/whatever, and you separate yourself from chode city.

Think about this also: If you enter an overall interaction with a girl with the expectation that it will end when you pull her number, or end after you meet her for a drink it will subconsciously be picked up by the woman. Train yourself to always expect a positive outcome, because when the positive outcomes do happen you'll then look back and be glad for having trained your mind to expect them.