PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

To all the players out there,

My name is Boon, I have been studying this skill for few months now. I have been reading and watching vdos online. Been going out and trying the new tricks there and then both day game and night game. Things have improved a lot for me in the past few months and I would like to share this experience with some of your guys who residing in Bangkok or travelling here.

Before I got here, I was an insecure young man, had very little to no friends. I'm now in my late 20s I'm 27 years old. I like to express my feelings in the way normal everyday person wouldn't do. Like for example one time I would go to Huahin beach and scream something really loud to get myself in the Zone. This is just a way of hacking my brain into doing crazy things which is walking up to girls...

But as time goes by, going out teaches me ways of socializing and approaching girls. I would go out one night and speak to about 20 different girls sometimes I run into lady boys too lol! I would get many kisses from most girls and get a lot of numbers to work on my day 2 if that night the logistic is not working out.

However, I have not been going out that often to reach a certain level of expectation. This is why I'm writing to see if anyone is interested in sharing skills and information with me. Possibly going out together as a PUA coach and teaching you from my first hand experience. This is just something I would like to try out - not charging anything for this. Just to improve ourselves into becoming of something greater what I call it a God mode.

Do let me know if anyone would be interested in a boot camp where we go out together hitting on girls all over Bangkok. And we will just go and have fun. Learn new things. Not care about how others sees us but only have fun with ourselves. As I said this is only an experiment where I do not charge you anything for going out just friend to friend.

Peace
P.S. Contact me if you want to know more about me and what I do.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Im game mate. In bagkok for a month lets do it. You can find me on fb names jonny dee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:38 am 
English Muffin

Boon - are you white ?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, I'm in Chiang Mai, hit me up if any of you guys are headed here any time.

You know amy guys I can sarge with in Chiang Mai? Seems not much Pua going on here.