PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys!

I decided to walk away of this girl I was dating, she clearly liked me but she wasnt 100% sure.
She told me she did not know what she wanted and did not feel 100% secure with me.

Anyway after that I decided to date a few more times give her my best moves with the walk away play in my mind but I wanted to walk away on a HIGH note. So we had 3 amazing dates probably the best ones yet.
She still didnt let me kiss her but I could always do more kino then previous. (She told me she doesnt like kissing and touching and stuff what I always found weird)

So after 2-3 days after the last date I told her I like her and shes real qute and fun and all that good stuff but shes not really my type that im a sensual guy and I like touching and being touched and more stuff blabla.
(I got this on this forum so I kinda disqualify her in the text and she would probably be more sexual the next date to qualify herself).

Then I completely disappeared James Bond style now 5 days later she texts me on SPAM.
I'm thinking of ignoring her now for a few days?

My question for you guys what would you do?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:00 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hakimbo lol i love the james bond reference. I think you might need to post more on the details of the 3 dates but off the bat to help with kiss closing, I would do the "pepe la pue" approach. link to the video is below. but keep in mind push and pull with this approach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP7k4LXM1rE

funny but just try in small steps.

1. hand peck.

2. neck smell

3. check peck

4. eye gaze

5. kiss close

so 1-5 where you push and pull before moving to the next number. Tie it into your dhv stories for a more realistic and stunning seduction.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:14 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Please don't listen to the guy above.

Aside from that, what the hell man? How much time are you willing to invest in a girl that's clearly not attracted to you?

She doesn't like kissing and touching? She be kissing and touching all over a guy that'd turn her on. Come on dude, don't bite bullshit like that. She simply enjoys the attention and free drinks.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:48 pm 
Read My Book

When you make a decision stick with it man.

If you're going to walk, walk. Don't walk as some tactic to get the girl to do what you want. Just want. When you do so, you may lose today, but in turn you will develop a stronger sense of self that will be more attractive to women in the future.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hakimbo how did the advice work?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hakimbo how did the advice work?
Hey dude been kinda busy, and did come back online but this girl wants me now didnt use your advice do.

I just got more distant and made her worry about me and she automaticaly thinks im seeing other girls.
A girl mind is a beautifull thing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
When you make a decision stick with it man.

If you're going to walk, walk. Don't walk as some tactic to get the girl to do what you want. Just want. When you do so, you may lose today, but in turn you will develop a stronger sense of self that will be more attractive to women in the future.

Eddie Few the legend man thanks for responding.
I love your stuff big fan.

Sometimes a dude doesnt want to walk away, I started my game with this girl terrible it was like chess and losing my queen in the opening moves (nobody likes playing chess without his queens but you can still win the game) so I still kinda closed.

I could use some more of your help do, on this new thread i made Eddie --> post943694.html#p943694

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:29 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

8) awesome post Hakimbo,