PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey there so I recall reading a post using chewing gum as a way to kiss a girl,so I went out to my local bar and decided to try it.

I k/c 3 out of three times in a space of 2 hours...so fairly good stats
Anyways,this is how I did it
Now the setting may have contributed to my success,loud music,quite dense in people and my favorite place to sarge,,,,the dance floor;)
The reason I say this is because women love to dance,they are in a great mood and it happens so quickly that you need not earn the approval of her friends as long as you come off exiting and exuberant.
So here it is,pick a girl that's clearly having a good time,get in her proximity,if she has been throwing beady eyes at you then fuck yes!,approach her confidently and smile and open off with a simple hey I'm ". " and she will say hey I'm blah blah blah...at this junction typically she will try a handshake but before that I give her an exiting high five and smile and say "so in a scale of 1 to 10 how crazy are you?!
She will say blah blah blah,now as this is happening pull out your gum and remove it from the packet but don't make it as your going to show a magic trick,just casually take one out of the packet and say "well take this from my mouth and immediately place it between you're lips,now she may be apprehensive at first but freeze out and give her a look that says"come one"in a cocky confident way and lean in somewhat and viola!

Just a note:as she pulls in I slip the gum back into my mouth and makr out...be smooth tho dummy
Finish making out and she'll stand their like "where's the gum" look and I say "oh wait" and gesture to my mouth and say "come get it"
And that's how it goes down gentlemen.
Ps one of the girls had a bf,she looked around to see if he was around and did it anyway.

Be confident,,,hey and she backs off just remember there's plenty chewing gum to go round.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:05 pm 
King Among Mortals

Smooth move young gun.

See it's all about having fun.