Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quite a few girls have approached me through friends at parties, contacted me on tinder/pof..
I get their number and I don't give them too much attention..
Some eventually ask to speak on the phone, call me randomly, suggest to meet up..

If they talk about a dinner date I zone out. I only go for coffee or drinks or smoothies..
(I think dinner dates are boring as hell).

I usually go round their place either straight away or after the drinks..

1.My problem is that when I go round their house first time/same day I see them,
they tease (bait you into escalating from their IOIs etc), but they don't want to have sex. They'll try to talk about relationship stuff.

2. I could kiss them tongue them touch up their boobs have them down to their underwear even finger them to orgasm but they don't want to have sex! they just say NO.

3. they then give excuses for the no: 'I'm not that easy' 'not so soon' 'we'll do it another time' 'you just want sex'

4. BUT. I never get to go back there and finish off the job. THAT is the problem.
its like theyre keeping me as an option
waiting for something better

Any tips on how to handle these timewasters ?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:19 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

You are bringing massive feminine energy to your game by having them approach and initiate with you. If you were a woman how could you possibly let that scenario end in sex. Look in the mirror and ask yourself that question. I'm not intending to harm your ego, but rather to alert you that you need to be the initiator in your interactions with females. At present your ego will most likely prevent you from taking my advice or seeing what I have said as constructive. If I am wrong about that I will be highly surprised yet happy for you because you will actually be progressing toward the life you want to achieve.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:12 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quite a few girls have approached me through friends at parties, contacted me on tinder/pof..
I get their number and I don't give them too much attention..
Some eventually ask to speak on the phone, call me randomly, suggest to meet up..

If they talk about a dinner date I zone out. I only go for coffee or drinks or smoothies..
(I think dinner dates are boring as hell).

I usually go round their place either straight away or after the drinks..

1.My problem is that when I go round their house first time/same day I see them,
they tease (bait you into escalating from their IOIs etc), but they don't want to have sex. They'll try to talk about relationship stuff.

2. I could kiss them tongue them touch up their boobs have them down to their underwear even finger them to orgasm but they don't want to have sex! they just say NO.

3. they then give excuses for the no: 'I'm not that easy' 'not so soon' 'we'll do it another time' 'you just want sex'

4. BUT. I never get to go back there and finish off the job. THAT is the problem.
its like theyre keeping me as an option
waiting for something better

Any tips on how to handle these timewasters ?
You're being an ass. They approach you and after that you don't allow for them to feel good about approaching you. You just want to get a smoothie and fuck.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You're not passing their shit tests is why you aren't laying them. If you got the a girl in her panties or if you are fingering a girl, how much easier can she be? So yea learn to recognize LMR and over come the shit tests or else they will frame you into the boyfriend material and u will end up in the friendzone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:32 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
You're not passing their shit tests is why you aren't laying them. If you got the a girl in her panties or if you are fingering a girl, how much easier can she be? So yea learn to recognize LMR and over come the shit tests or else they will frame you into the boyfriend material and u will end up in the friendzone
This makes no sense. How do you end up being in the friendzone if they put you into the boyfriend frame. Boyfriend's get to fuck.

Secondly, another person yelling shit test. What is she testing? Testing if he really wants sex with her? No. She is resisting because she believes she is being used for sex. Up until this point, he barely has shown interest and now that he has her alone he wants to fuck.

I swear that some of you guys are so narcissistic and believe everything revolves around your frame or masculinity that you believe that a woman's wishes are some sort of test.

If you seriously want to lead women to sex, you have to make them want to follow.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:22 am 
PUA Forum Leader

In this case it's nothing to do with shit tests and all to do with ASD. They're the ones doing the approaching (which most women don't do) so they're putting their "inner reputation" on the line. Escalating so fast makes them feel cheap and used.

Build more comfort and reframe their interest as being because of their "passionate nature".

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ya don't try and fuck them the first time you meet them unless you are pretty confident they are down. Just like I wouldn't spend a lot of money on a
Girl I've never met, a girl puts a monetary value on her vagina and doesn't want to give
It to someone that she doesn't know and it might not work out with. Most girls have
Been fucked and left before
And they don't want to happen again. Don't try and bang them the first
Time you meet them