PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:23 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

What's up guys. After a lot of trial and error, lays and LMR, I've realized that no matter how many women I invest my time towards, whether it be an approach, a date, relationship, or casual sex, it doesn't fill the void. I'm not happy with it. It being pickup in general. I don't get the spark I used to back in high school to when I would be able to pull the hottest girls in class by doing a cube routine thinking I was the shit.

Now that I look at it from about 3 years experience, I feel that the whole pickup artist thing in general has been twisted and manipulated into a cheap gimmick, a magical tool for men to bang whoever they want and all they have to do is "buy this book,go to X/Y/Z acadamy, listen to so and so seminars" and you're guaranteed to be the alpha male.

I'm not gonna lie, I was one of those guys who bought into all the bs, and for a long time, it did make me happy. I was confident and felt like I knew what I was doing for once instead of getting dumpstered by every woman I ever approached. But that spark isn't there anymore. Ever since I started getting into Natural Game and improving myself for the better instead of fake it till you make it, I've literally lost interest in approaching women in general. I'm only 21 for fucks sake.

A lot of the girls I want to meet engage me first nowadays. Don't get me wrong, I'm really, really, really content with that, but even then I'm not interested in them unless they're a 10/10 and even then I typically just shrug them off the exact same way women did to me before pick up after I've gotten my fill. I just don't give a shit about it anymore.

This started around May and started spiraling into complete indifference these last 3 months.

What the fuck happened? Where did my spark go? Don't get me wrong, I still want to fuck women. Still do. But my drive for it just isn't there anymore...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:39 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

That usually happens when you are into pickup just to fill a void inside. Once you get a little bit of success, it gets old quickly.

Solution? Make some new hobbies. Find something other than pickup that you enjoy doing. When you start to enjoy life otherwise, you'll start to enjoy PU as well (hopefully).

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:40 am 
English Muffin

Let's forget that pick up exists

What it comes down to is that you want to meet gorgeous women but you don't have the drive for it. That's the bottom line

The pick up stuff seems like an excuse to procrastinate

Get to it.

I can relate though, my drive has changed dramatically since my early pick up days but I still put myself on the mix

Maybe you've just come out of a relationship and you feel that horrible pressure again to meet womenz it's so common.