PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay, this is a bit of a crazy story. I hope this belongs here.

First of all some information about me: I'm 25 and never had a girlfriend in my life. I came close once in freshman year in college when a former school mate (HB 7) approached me and it went as far as kissing but I messed it up and it ended very quickly. I mean I didn't even know how to kiss. It was my first time. I basically did nothing and froze and let her do her thing. She obviously didn't dig that and that was the last time I've seen her before she ended it via text message a couple days later. :mrgreen:

Anyway, so I'm basically officially a "loser". But actually I wouldn't consider myself that. At least not if I realistically judge my potential. I'm not fat, bald, small, ugly or socially awkward. I can talk to women without sweating or stuttering. I now how to dress myself. I go to the expensive barber. I do sports. I do have good self-esteem. I do have friends. I'm well educated (studying mathematics). Etc. My looks alone probably wouldn't attract women but I'd consider myself a 7, at worst a 6.5 so it shouldn't be a hindrance either.

So basically my main problem up until now was: I never went out. Never visited a club in my life. I spent way too much time for studying. The most I did was meeting with friends for movies, going out to eat something, gym etc. Nothing where you meet women. But now that I'm about to finish university it's high-time to change that and to get comfortable approaching women.

Side info: I did read Neil Strauss' "The Game" a couple of years ago (basically after I got rejected by that one girl after kissing like a noob). So I'm a bit aware about some things now.

Now to the actual topic:

My first steps, and I know this will sound lame, was trying to date through the Internet. And the following will sound even more lame: I used a fake picture of a hot looking guy. Please don't ask me why, I guess I wasn't comfortable putting my real picture on such a site but still wanted to chat with some women to "warm up". Which wouldn't have been possible with a picture-less profile. So the solution was a fake picture. Anyway, as lame as it sounds, chatting with some women actually did help me a great deal to warm up and encouraged me to go out and try it in real life soon.

But ...

... now there is this one girl who approached me on that dating site. HB 10 would be an understatement because she doesn't just look absolutely amazing but is also incredibly smart. I quickly told her that it was a fake picture and didn't want to chat (I was about to end the "warm up experiment" and quit the dating site). But funnily enough we still ended up meeting. I suppose curiousity got the better of her and the fact that I didn't come across "needy" and said it was up to her if she wanted to find out who I really was helped. She is writing her Ph.D. thesis and we met with the aim that I would help her with some things that I'm good at (not a lot by the way, just some formatting and text work stuff, we don't study the same subject).

The thesis stuff is a good enough excuse for her I guess. I mean she didn't even know how I looked. So if she ends up not liking me, she could just meet me for the thesis stuff and be done with me. My goal is obviously to go beyond that and I sense that I have a realistic chance.

We met at a train station. 30 minutes was walking around and talking and finding a good place to sit. 70 minutes was talking in a coffeehouse (man, she does talks a lot). 20 minutes was helping her with her thesis stuff. Another 30 minutes was bringing her home. I suggester her to drive her home with my car instead of letting her go in the dark and cold by underground which she accepted. When we arrived she asked if she could get my number, hugged me and the day was over. I casually told her that next time we would be going to go out and eat something proper (and not coffeehouse food) to indicate that I wanted a proper dinner and not only meet for the thesis stuff.

Here are the positives that I take so far:

- She accepted to sit in my car and did so in the dark so there is a certain level of trust
- She actively asked for my number at the end of the day (I also have hers, I told her to ring to test if it works)
- She actively hugged me
- We will definitely meet again soon

Also positive: She is new in town (meaning she barely knows anyone) and ultra busy (she wants to become a professor). So she wakes up at 5 am and goes home late when she is already too tired to go out. At work she only works with much older people. I see that as a positive. Probably also why a girl like that would go on a dating site.

The negatives:

Since I'm a noob, even though a slightly knowledgeable noob these days, I did do a couple things wrong which I noticed only afterwards (after all theory isn't practice). No deal breaker yet I suppose (but I don't know). Some little things, like, when she mentioned that the fake dude picture really looked hot I should have said something like: "You are quite lucky that you met me instead." Instead I said: "I doubt you'll find a mathematician in real life who looks like a model."

Also she hasn't written back anything yet the next day via SPAM or anything and I don't know if I should approach her first. I really don't want to come across needy. I learned my lesson from the last time when I kept spamming that girl with messages. Now I try to keep as passive as possible so that SHE approaches me. If I wait a couple of days she will definitely text me at some point, I'm sure, at least because I have a thesis template for her which she'll want. But I don't know. Wait or do something?

And then, when we meet again, what to do next? I feel like it could go either way right now and the next date is crucial whether she friendzones me or not. So I have to impress. But how?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:36 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Side info: I did read Neil Strauss' "The Game" a couple of years ago (basically after I got rejected by that one girl after kissing like a noob). So I'm a bit aware about some things now.
If the game is what you read you're not aware of much.
Quote:
- She accepted to sit in my car and did so in the dark so there is a certain level of trust
She wanted you to kiss her if what you're saying is she lingered in your car - in the dark.
Quote:
I should have said something like: "You are quite lucky that you met me instead." Instead I said: "I doubt you'll find a mathematician in real life who looks like a model."
No.
I think the first reply is something you pulled from Neil Strauss rather than something congruent with who you are. If it doesn't represent you, don't do it.
What you chose to go for was perfect, imo.
Quote:
Also she hasn't written back anything yet the next day via SPAM or anything and I don't know if I should approach her first. I really don't want to come across needy. I learned my lesson from the last time when I kept spamming that girl with messages. Now I try to keep as passive as possible so that SHE approaches me. If I wait a couple of days she will definitely text me at some point, I'm sure, at least because I have a thesis template for her which she'll want. But I don't know. Wait or do something?

And then, when we meet again, what to do next? I feel like it could go either way right now and the next date is crucial whether she friendzones me or not. So I have to impress. But how?
Women don't friendzone guys. Guys friendzone themselves by playing it too safe and not making their intentions known.

Read my guide on texting/dating if you need help with that.

PS: Forget about the game. If you want something truly worth reading pick up Models by Mark Manson. It's the only book you'll ever need.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

She wanted to fuck. You should have taken your cock out in the car and showed her how your head multiplies in size as she strokes it.

You are overthinking your mistakes. Your mistake is assuming she is TOO HOT and you are lucky to be with her. This caused you to hesitate and not go for the fuck.

She may not reply to you again if she wanted to fuck in the car.

Rule: Girls love sex! Assume she wants the dick.

Pimpin'Scout

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

^is this guy really a PUA? lmao, pull your dick out in the car without any previous ioi or escalation! cool story bro!

OP you are severely overanalyzing things, calm down and take a breath. get every single negative thought out of your mind, dont think about the fake picture, dont think about your previous failures, dont think about your low self esteem (you called yourself a 6.5 thats NONSENSE, were all at least 8s lol but we act like 10s).. your mindset sounds very self hating, instead of focusing on trying to pretend to be some AMOG, please focus first on eliminating the negativity from your head, it will be a weight off your shoulders.

back to the girl, dont start fantasizing about your future with her, dont get your hopes up, and DONT get oneitus. i know thats much much easier said than done, but putting this girl on a pedestal (since she's your only recent contact too), is going to freeze out your game much more. i can tell from the way you talk about her, and are analyzing things, that she is already in oneitis territory with you and we need to keep this from happening. she has to be relegated to the same level as all the women you dont care about and dont have an eye for.

i dont have much advice for you about smooth lines or magic escalation tactics, because frankly none of that will matter if your overall confidence is low. even the best one-liner won't mean anything when its coming from the guy who's giving off the mindset that he's only a 6.5. thats low man come on give your self more credit than that!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:08 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

He's not wrong, in essence.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

My guess is she might have already friendzoned you. As the fact that you didn't use you own picture telegraphed you weren't confident about yourself. But thought you were a funny guy with a good personality and needed to meet more people in town anyways since she is new. When I say that, take it with a grain of salt and not saying that to discourage you (You should always try). Since I'm only going off what you wrote in your description. And it's always worth going for it and even if that's the case still recoverable since not too far in the game. And all practice and reference experience is valuable to push your limits of comfort.

But she seemed way more than comfortable around you. Which makes my hypothesis that it might have been a more of "friend to friend" dynamic that was casual and friendly. Versus a man to woman dynamic. Which usually should have an element of sexual tension and not be "too" comfortable.

Flirt with her, sext her, Kino her (When you next see her) put a little spice into the conversation and see how she reacts.
Quote: