PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, long time reader first time poster here. I have a question about one of my targets I was hoping you could help with...

So I wasn't feeling the party Saturday night and decided to text a girl whose number I had gotten a couple weeks earlier (HB 7/8 although she's more of a 8/9 when rated against her peers at my college). She ended up calling me right back, telling me she had gotten pretty drunk earlier and had just woken up after falling asleep in a friend's room. She said she was cold and asked me to pick her up. I thought about telling her to walk over to me, but I have a car and didn't mind driving the 2 minutes across campus.

I pick her up and we drive around for a little-- I'm spitting c&f lines and she's loving it-- I kept her laughing just about the whole ride. After a little while, she wants to get something to drink, and after calling her out for just being a little drunken party girl and wanting to get me drunk to get my guard down, we end up at my place drinking some brew I had in my fridge.

We were sitting on the couch, and I started escalating with some kino, which she responded well to along with my continued joking through around 2 beers. It was getting late and I decided I need to escalate again, so I tried the "Do you wanna try something spontaneous?" line, and then told her to close her eyes and kissed her, which she responded well to. We began to make out and it became clear to me (by the quality of her kissing) that she was still pretty drunk from before. I playfully negged her on this, hoping that she'd try to pull it together, but over the course of the next few minutes she just progressed into sloppyness. I ended up carrying her to my bed where she promptly passed out.

She was pretty much out until 9 Sunday morning, when she practically fell out of my bed, grabbed her stuff saying that she needed to get back to her dorm, and told me she was going to the bathroom. I got up to get dressed, planning on driving her back to her dorm across campus, but she never came back from the bathroom and when I went to see what had happened to her 5 minutes later, she was gone.

I called her to find out what happened to her, but she didn't pick up. I haven't pursued any conversation with her since then, mostly because I've been busy (and didn't want to appear needy). I assume she left in the morning because she was embarrassed about being so drunk the night before-- as far as I can tell I didn't make any major missteps. Does anyone have advice as to how I should progress from here? (Making out is nice, but obviously only about 1/3rd of the way to where I'd like to be here...) Should I text-neg her about being a shitshow? or might it just be better to let her know that I had fun the other night and was thinking about her?

Thank for the advice 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:37 pm 

Have you considered the possibility that she was drunk and might think that you two had sex. That would be embarassing for her. Anyways, I would probably text her saying that you had a good time, and invite her out to do something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:12 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Based on what you said, you went over the top trying to neg her about being drunk. Many girls I've met are actually self conscious about getting drunk around guys. Think of it as another avenue to anti-slut defense. In other words, if you keep bringing up how drunk she is and how sober you are, more often than not you will activate the anti-slut defense. Drunken state is NOT good neg material unless you are responding to a girl who is trying to get you to buy her drinks.

Consider this too, you actually were going for an F close. Girls know what is going on, alarm bells go off... anti-slut defense. Remember, F close is like closing a deal, you have to give her plausible deniability, rebutals, and excuses for anyone else in her life that she might have to explain her activities to. You also need to demonstrate discretion to her. When you do a cold approach, much of the anxiety you feel comes from the possibility that she might eat you alive in front of all the girls in the room, killing your night. When girls sleep with guys, they deal with the same problem... that the guy might brag all over town about it and damage her social potential.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:53 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: amindnich252
this is a tough one bro. the kid above who said "did you consider she thinks you had sex" is right on hte money. in the future, if a girl gets hammered at your place, either...1 be a frat boy a-hole and seal the deal (which i think is a low move just for the record) or 2- put her in your bed, and go sleep on the couch, just make sure you're in a completely different room. in this way, you make the situtaion work for you because she'll say to herself, this guy didn't take advantage of me.

also- the comment on negging her sloppyness, like our other bro said above, was probably over the top b/c even if she doesnt think you nailed her that night, she's embarassed as hell.

this is what i'd do, talk to one of her friends. like a good friend of hers. if you guys have mutual friends in common that is. otherwise, take the instant message route and just play it really cool. don't go pursuing her because you come off way too good of a guy, but if you have a random chance to interact i thnk you should take it and see what happens. if it doesnt work out, it's all good. other fish in the sea. good luck dawg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

sounds like she's done this before. where she gets too drunk and hooks up with dudes and hates herself the next morning. if this is the case, in my experience these girls are typically super messed in the head. beware.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

nosferatu hit the money.

lush's, barstars, boozehounds. whatever you want to call them, have a whole head of issues that you dont want to have anything to do with.

its tempting. i mean they're fun (while drunk) and easy. but soooo not worth it. im a college student. i could write a book on these types of girls.

good luck man

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yep, she seems to be a drunk partygirl hehe.

I think the talk-to-fried move suggested above is probably the best idea. Seeking contact with her now has a pretty high chance to backfire into a DHV and triggering her buyer's remorse she probably has way too often.

While i was on exchange in Asia some time ago I met some girls just like the one we're on about here. I was hanging out especially with one of them without gaming her, because I was in a relationship with a girl working and studying in the city.
So me and this party-girl had a pretty good connection, and she'd tell me how embarassed she was for all the times she had done stuff she didnt really feel comfi with while drunk and how badly she was trying to avoid this, and with it the memories and hence the guys she had made her "mistakes" with, as she would call it.
Somehow tho, i felt when she was drunk she woud get back to that mind-set she had when making the mistake and wouldnt care bout hanging with the guys she had messed around with (or whatever more they did).
This, I feel is an access point to overcome the uncomfortability they have about their one-night-make-outs. By just hanging out with them and not escalating, although theyre in a drunk state right now you show them someone else than the person they had in their mind, joking with their friends about her and high-five-ing bout it. It's quite hard to overcome the awkwardness tho, but if you make it you're in. She now trusts you if you play it well and this builds a major connection. You went trough something together and you go from being a guy she might think took advantage of her to being a gentleman, maybe even a hero.
Fot that to happen tho, you need to take back your escalating to basically zero and just joke around together without negs or IOIs for at least 1-2h. Dont show her ANY IOIs in the first meeting, no kiss-closing, nothing. Then, in later meetings when the comfort is up again you can proceed with the game. For that i especially advice some bouncing around different venues to suppor their feeling safe around you and maybe a day-meet up for climbing or whatever you fancy (day is better to build comfort up).
I must say i didnt have this experience very often myself, but it has happened before and I feel like it worked best for me when i did the way described above.

Best,

Don't hate the player - Hate the game!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

All of this should of course be done in a "casual", "unplanned" meeting in a public venue. Ideally she shoud be isolated because her social-shield will impose on her to keep distance from you if she's with people she gets her social proof from. Her on her way to the rest-room in a bar or whatever you can think of. Anything is better than doing this in front of her friends.
Also, 3 second rule big time on this one. if she spots you and has time to adjust to you coming over her negative mental picture of you firms up and it's harder for you to overcome it. Take advantage of the surprise you can generate and use it as an access to her directly instead of fighting trough her bitch-shields and social-shields.

So be quick, be funny, be trustworthy be a gentleman and make her feel good about herself - Be the best person you can be.

Good luck

Don't hate the player - Hate the game!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

KingMidas and nosferatu, can´t agree more with you there. My advice is to stay away from drunk girls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

In the words of Kanye West and Mos Def

"We go through too much bullshit just to mess with these drunk and hot girls"

Girl sounds like a problem. Move on and go after new targets. I know it's easier said than done, but my first obsession that pretty much forced me to get into this pua material was a drunk that basically stopped responding to my texts and calls. I still see her every night at the bar, and we usually give each other a hug and a light peck on the lips or cheek, but I don't pursue her anymore.

In fact, the best thing to come out of my short time with her is the bars she introduced me to that I now frequent.

And also, I got to know her friends, and I spend time talking to them way more than her now (a married couple, cool as hell).

Same goes for this other girl that approached me in that same bar... turned out, she's a cokehead. But that's a story for another thread.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Sounds like she's done this before. where she gets too drunk and hooks up with dudes and hates herself the next morning. if this is the case, in my experience these girls are typically super messed in the head. beware.