PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I met this HB9 online... she is gorgeous, intelligent, witty/sarcastic sense of humor and I confess I was starting to have one-itis but I managed to control myself.
Anyway, she came to ,my city (she lives in another country) last month, we couldn't meet up because of our incompatible schedules - in fact, I kind of flaked on her because I had asked her out but had to cancel because my friends were also in town and I had to go out with them (she was cool with it and didn't freak out, she seems to be cool and relaxed all the time). I want to keep in touch with her and I want to keep the attraction alive.

I don't think she is a long fuse - she is a short fuse but I don't think it is wise to keep super long conversations if I don't even know if I will ever meet her again (she comes to my country almost every year for business matters, but when I asked her when her next trip to my city was, she said she didn't know).

Anyway... Do you think I should just keep pinging her or should I have a long text convo once in a while?

And when I ping her and she responds well, do I initiate a conversation or I ping her ONCE and then just ping her again the next day? What do you usually do?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:22 am 
English Muffin

If your friends were good friends they would understand that you ditched them that night for a girl that is in town for only the weekend. I don't get why you would make plans with your friends since you probably see them more often.

I get the feeling you kinda chickened out with her. I would understand if you had to go to your mate's wedding but you would of mentioned that if that was true.

Also, what's wrong with inviting her out with your mates and kill 2 birds with one stone? Meet up with her and break the ice and then drag her along to your friend's gathering and have a good time?

To keep girls engaged, I would text them every 3 days and keep m in her mind. Read RC's text guide for whole thing, I wouldn't get too obsessed with the love systems ultimate guide to texting which I know you are following.

Anyway, do yourself a favour, reduce your radius and stop talking and falling in love with girls in other countries, why do that to yourself? Get realistic. Girls that live within 10 miles are more likely to adapt to your schedule since they are near by.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
If your friends were good friends they would understand that you ditched them that night for a girl that is in town for only the weekend. I don't get why you would make plans with your friends since you probably see them more often.

I get the feeling you kinda chickened out with her. I would understand if you had to go to your mate's wedding but you would of mentioned that if that was true.

Also, what's wrong with inviting her out with your mates and kill 2 birds with one stone? Meet up with her and break the ice and then drag her along to your friend's gathering and have a good time?

To keep girls engaged, I would text them every 3 days and keep m in her mind. Read RC's text guide for whole thing, I wouldn't get too obsessed with the love systems ultimate guide to texting which I know you are following.

Anyway, do yourself a favour, reduce your radius and stop talking and falling in love with girls in other countries, why do that to yourself? Get realistic. Girls that live within 10 miles are more likely to adapt to your schedule since they are near by.

1. I am not in love with her, but she is a high quality girl. Plus, she has plans to moving to US in 2 years for her post graduation. Yes, this is confirmed. And I think life changes everyday, who knows? Maybe one day she will come and we will have a thing.

2. My friends came from France to visit me. I think I flaked because I thought she would flake. I don't know if you guys understand me but she is HB9/10 and she is VERY SMART, very classy, flirty but not vulgar, etc etc ... I thought she would flake because she had mentioned before she was hesistant about meeting me. But then when she said YES I thought it was a lie. She wasn't lying. Luckily for me she seems to be very confident and mature and she didn't freak out when I flaked, she accepted my apologies. Perhaps subconsciously I chickened out ... Have you ever chickened out when you had to meet a super smart and successful HB9??

3. All I want to know is how often I should ping her. Everyday? Initiate a proper convo? Just ping her ONCE and then message her the next day?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:53 am 
English Muffin

Code:
1. I am not in love with her, but she is a high quality girl. Plus, she has plans to moving to US in 2 years for her post graduation. Yes, this is confirmed. And I think life changes everyday, who knows? Maybe one day she will come and we will have a thing.
I know you're not in love with her, but it's oneitus which is what i am getting at.
Quote:
2. My friends came from France to visit me. I think I flaked because I thought she would flake.
Quote:
I thought she would flake because she had mentioned before she was hesistant about meeting me. But then when she said YES I thought it was a lie
Okay, so you flaked because you thought she would flake? That makes complete sense bro. You fucking retard. How do you expect to meet her then if you don't give her the benefit of the doubt? You sabotaged yourself because you're in love, oops, you have oneitus for her and the nerves got the better of you.

Quote:
3. All I want to know is how often I should ping her. Everyday? Initiate a proper convo? Just ping her ONCE and then message her the next day?
bla bla irrelevant if you are just going to flake her when comes to meet, i just gave you an answer on my previous post.

Man, your attitude is so wrong with her, you have put her so high on her pedestal that I am willing to bet you would suck her pussy juice from the last guy's dick that she fucked just so you can can taste her.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT, you haven't even met her:
Quote:
ut she is a high quality girl
Quote:
And I think life changes everyday, who knows? Maybe one day she will come and we will have a thing.
Quote:
I think I flaked because I thought she would flake. I don't know if you guys understand me but she is HB9/10 and she is VERY SMART, very classy, flirty but not vulgar, etc etc
Quote:
Luckily for me she seems to be very confident and mature
Do you think you're the prize here? or is she? Your frame is so weak.

And
Quote:
Perhaps subconsciously I chickened out ... Have you ever chickened out when you had to meet a super smart and successful HB9??
No, because to get with a chick, I would have to meet her. Flaking her isn't going to to do anything productive for me.

Jack, you haven't really swallowed the pill with this pick up stuff have you? You're not taking it seriously, read my sig thread.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:07 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Dude you venerate this girl and have not even met her.

I get it. She's sexy and smart. But why are you talking as if she was the only quality woman on this planet? Because she is the only quality woman on this planet. That acknowledges your existence, that is.

That's your problem. You don't consider yourself worthy of such women, and consequently act as if you've just won the lottery.

She lives in another country dude. Not only that, but you had a shot and didn't even take it. And now you fantasize over what may happen in two years. For a woman you have not even met.

You're being pathetic bro. Is this the type of guy you wanna be?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:44 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Wtf is up with guys these days?!?! I honestly think alot of guys here should be banned from online dating/meeting women online. Like seriously. No fap. No online dating. You're supposed to meet girls in person, at the bar, at the club, at the grocery store, at a hiking trip, in the elevator, through friends, and use online dating as a supplement. Nowadays guys are even considering a chick they havent met and HOPING to wait 2 fricking years to be with her???!!? Come on man. If this girl is so fricking amazing to you, hot and all that, guess what...she's too good for you. You can't just magically get some 10 to love you forever when they're that rare for you. I wont expect to have a chance at a 6 figure job when my last 10 jobs have been McDonald's drive thru jobs. Life does not work like that. If she's that rare, shes out of your league. And she'll know that. Polish up your skills and learn to get girls just as hot and classy as her.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Plus, she has plans to moving to US in 2 years for her post graduation. Yes, this is confirmed. And I think life changes everyday, who knows? Maybe one day she will come and we will have a thing.
Lmao! Yeah, she could of also lost a leg, contracted aids and also be pregnant with a hillbilly's child by that time too.

My #1 rule of game - "Your life first"

This includes your vision. You never let a single girl into your projected life goals. Especially one that you have only spoke to over the internet and haven't even met yet. This is plain bad thinking.

Get a grip mate.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:34 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
So I met this HB9 online... she is gorgeous, intelligent, witty/sarcastic sense of humor and I confess I was starting to have one-itis but I managed to control myself.
Anyway, she came to ,my city (she lives in another country) last month, we couldn't meet up because of our incompatible schedules - in fact, I kind of flaked on her because I had asked her out but had to cancel because my friends were also in town and I had to go out with them (she was cool with it and didn't freak out, she seems to be cool and relaxed all the time). I want to keep in touch with her and I want to keep the attraction alive.

I don't think she is a long fuse - she is a short fuse but I don't think it is wise to keep super long conversations if I don't even know if I will ever meet her again (she comes to my country almost every year for business matters, but when I asked her when her next trip to my city was, she said she didn't know).

Anyway... Do you think I should just keep pinging her or should I have a long text convo once in a while?

And when I ping her and she responds well, do I initiate a conversation or I ping her ONCE and then just ping her again the next day? What do you usually do?
You're pinning your hopes on a girl that MIGHT move to your country in two years?

This has to be a troll

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:38 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
she is gorgeous, intelligent, witty/sarcastic sense of humor and,
She is the magical Princess from Happy Land we are going to live in a gumdrop castle on lollipop lane!